• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dried Peruvian torch chips preperation

I've always read that 30-45 mins of heat was sufficient - not quite boiling by the way, just close to boiling.

Just eating the capsules with the dried powder is a terrifying prospect. When you drop dry pedro into water it expands to 3-4 times it's original volume and exudes all this black/green snot. Imagine that happening in your stomach and then consider how sick you are going to be. I was sick for around 48 hours when I tried it that way. And I couldn't even swallow enough to trip either.

Without a shade of doubt you are absolutely correct. I just layed flat on my back the first time and had little nausea but the other two times i've ingested Peruvian torch with this method I purged quite heavily on smaller doses no less. I can imagine the cactus powder expanding, my trip partner and I even spoke of the sensation and likelihood of the powder expanding when we ate it.

I must try the sludgey tea method for my next attempt...

I ground 100 grams of P. Torch as finely as I could in my coffee grinder.

Then me and my friend just split it up.

(I took two sea-sick pills beforehand)

Heres' how I took the cactus:

I put some of the powder in a glass and added some water, mixed it around a bit and drank it back while holding my nose. Then I quickly put peanut butter in my mouth and swooshed it around for a minute or so to catch all the loose cactus remnants in my mouth so I could spit it all out.

I did this four times ofver the course of an hour.

About 2.5 hours later I as mildly ill. Nothing bad. And again, about an hour after that. Again, not bad at all (and I have a weak stomach).

It did not taste good, but it wasn't horrible either, and it was over pretty quickly.

I also did this a second time and it was more or less the same.

"These are going to give me some valuable energy from the sugars, and the juice can be rubbed on your head to deter tetsi flies."

LOL!!

I purged quite heavily on smaller doses no less. I can imagine the cactus powder expanding, my trip partner and I even spoke of the sensation and likelihood of the powder expanding when we ate it.

I must try the sludgey tea method for my next attempt...

It's even worse if you manage to hold it down for a few hours. Then you are sort of tripping but vomiting at the same time for around 36-48 hours - even when you have nothing left to vomit your stomach is still so irritated that you are retching up air for hours on end.

I once consumed 35g by grinding in a pestle and mortar (electric coffee grinder would have been better) and mixing into melted dark chocolate and consuming the crunchy brown goo. It went down OK with very little nausea. Although far from pleasant, it certainly seemed like a reasonable way to consume the stuff.

Unfortunately the drug experience itself was disappointing due to the age of the product and some drug interaction with a pharm I'd taken the night before.

Well you could simmer chips for o say 30 min., strain, then drink liquid. Works every time .