• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dreams about Bluelighters

Hmmmm Katmeow.. I have had some dreams about 1234 aswell... and yes usually involves drugs and cleaning houses.. hmmm....

I had a dream that me and besta and rats and various non-bl peeps were seeing mooshie and witchdoctor off as they left Melbourne for Sydney. It was a hot summer day and for some reason I locked myself in the back seat of someone's car with all the windows wound up after they left. rats and a friend of ours were trying to get me to come out of the car because it was so hot, but I was being obstinate and even put on my pvc pants so it would be even hotter. Meanwhile, another one of our friends was running around the streets naked with a red bucket on his head scaring the locals.

My head is a strange place, eh.

oh ps shorza it wasn't you, sorry....that mud photo is still hot though... ;)

xcidium said:
Hahaha, that's a pisser!

I think Mary Poppins or Strumpet had a dream of me once before, I recall something...Or maybe I dreamt of MP/Strumpet dreaming of me? :\ 8(

*head explodes*

haha nah i've had a dream about you, yes....i think we kissed. not really sure...it was a while ago! ;)

i've had a dream with doofqueen and ozbreaker in it too which ended kinda scarily me walking home from doofqueen's house in a huge storm and getting attacked or something...unpleasant!

i had a dream about someone else off BL somewhat recently too but i can't for the life of me remember it. :\

I had a dream where I was in a pub, and it was full of drugs, and for some reason, there were a bunch of people with no faces, and Bluelight nicknames above their heads.

I have strange dreams.

I've had dreams about muzby beating me up, and it really hurt... no hang on, that was true!! :p ;)

^ Thats not the way I saw it:

Deecee on left, Muzby in the middle, Pop Popavich on the right
Pops smack Muzby across the back of the head
Muzby goes 'oi and looks at Deecee
Pops smacks him again
Muzby goes 'OI', and looks at Pops
Pops and Deecee simultaneously smack him
Muzby goes 'OI, FUCKERS!'
Pops says: 'you should try it, its great =D'
M4dd0g breaks into unstoppable giggle fit

i dreamt about UnSquare and his lady friend... about all i remember though is she had the hottest husky voice ever.

m4dd0g said:
^ Thats not the way I saw it:

Deecee on left, Muzby in the middle, Pop Popavich on the right
Pops smack Muzby across the back of the head
Muzby goes 'oi and looks at Deecee
Pops smacks him again
Muzby goes 'OI', and looks at Pops
Pops and Deecee simultaneously smack him
Muzby goes 'OI, FUCKERS!'
Pops says: 'you should try it, its great =D'
M4dd0g breaks into unstoppable giggle fit

was that before or after the horseshit incident???

on topic..

thankfully, i only dream about bluelighters i have met...

I had the weirdest dream last night.

I was with nickyj and for some reason he was really buff :p and had tattoos all over his body. He convinced me to get one so we went to the tattoo parlour, where we sat in a circle with about 8 other randoms.

For some reason, I looked in the newspaper and saw this ad that said 'Trouble' on it with the footy score between Collingwood & North Melbourne underneath it. I decided on that one and pointed to my calf for the location.

Everyone said it was a great place to have a tattoo and I was really happy. Then I remembered my mum was visiting that day and I realised I had this tattoo for life. I woke up in a cold sweat!

What the hell?

^ That is all very strange. Except the part about me being buff, thats fairly accurate :D

Luckily i have only dreamt about the bluers that i have met in person...

waiton....

these are some scary fucking dreams!

OMG I swear I was totally looking for this thread yesterday and I couldn't find it anywhere!!!!

I had this dream that pl4yer0ne and joannie_mhm came to visit me in Melbourne while I was having some dumbass family get-together....and they brought some crazy magic pill for us, but because there was only one pill I had to chop it into thirds for us.....and then I fucked it up and dropped it on the floor and my cousin swept it up without knowing what it was and I was HELL PISSED.

And then I went looking for them to apologise and found some weird community hall where they were playing the most awesome psytrance I HAVE EVER HEARD.

Yay for strange dreams really... :\

I had a dream about up_all_night the other night, it was bizarre, not in the kinky way of bizarre either. I hadn't had dreams for a long time and now I have started to have them again, it makes me happy.