• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dreams about Bluelighters

joannie_mhm said:
This morning I dreamt that KemicalBurn was pl4yer0ne and my evil overlord landlord and kicked us out of our house so we had to go live with carnies :(

So i was the landlord as well?

Your syntax is confusing my poor, pickled brain :eek:

:(

so now im a makeup enabling, grandma fondling, drug confessionalist

i think some kind of pychoanalysis is in order here
*pushes SLM down on the couch*
*chews pencil thoughtfully*
Nup, i got nothin - you're a freak
take lots of strange pills and whatever the fuck ya do - dont see me in the morning

I had a dream about Falls Festival adventures but it was like it was set in Spirited Away and xcidium and I talked about rugby.

KemicalBurn said:
So i was the landlord as well?

Your syntax is confusing my poor, pickled brain :eek:

I talk good english and stuff.

You were our landlord.
And evil.
And I didn't mention it before but you had matching Louis Vuitton luggage but you wouldn't let us borrow it to pack all our stuff in.

>true<

i had a dream about stephaniesomewhere i couldnt see her just the red lable that read lable... `COOPERS SPAKLING`

im going to bed nyt
:) :|

Though I've never met them, I dreamt that I was driving around a carpark in Australia and COTB and Duckboy were following me in an emerald green 95 Mazda 323 Astina.

They parked and went into the supermarket. I parked, went into the supermarket, and tryed to avoid them, as I was afraid they'd think I was some kind of stalker.

WTF?

^ Gotta love the dreams about Bluelighters you haven't even met yet ;)

I had this dream the other night that I was having a party at my house, just for a small group of BL friends. Somehow heaps of randoms found out about it and there ended up being around 300 people at my house (which wasn't really my house in the dream.) The cops turned up and broke it up because there were underage drinkers there.

I walked across the road with nickthecheese so he could get something out of the boot of my car. More police were at the house next door doing a search. They came and told NTC that they needed to look in the boot because he looked suspicious. They ended up finding 100 tabs of acid in the boot, but they told him they would only charge him for having 5 in his possession.

Then I woke up...

Last night, McWigga featured in my dream!

* We were riding bikes
* Upside down
* Through a war zone
* Hidden amongst high, green grass
* Thrilled by our adventure
* Because no soldiers sighted us
* We were hero's! ;)

The funniest part was that in my dream, I somehow thought I was reading a Paulo Coelho book [my recently discovered favourite author.] This was a highly intelligent dream [I can't remember any of the spots of wisdom, but I assure you it was :p,] so I was pretty impressed to discover it was my own mind... after mistaking myself for Paulo Coelho!

Gah... if only I could access that information in my waking life... =D:(

Last edited:
I had a dream about fairnymph a few nights ago. I've been hanging out in the noodie thread too much.

had a fuckin awesome dream with mates (who also happened to be ex-bluelighters) where we built a jetpack with a gas bottle and two shotguns, then fired tampons and reloads at this cocksucker from my old work with another shotgun.

fuck yeah dream.
i also bought CD-Rs in the dream.

I had a dream last night about pop popavich, except it wasnt really him, it was some really fat guy. He had grown his hair in weird aztech patterns and was using the patterns to control the brains of everyone else. Seemed to be enjoying it too.

katmeow said:
^ What's with the hair theme girls? ;)

I had a strange dream that I met Katmeow and we were doing Tai Chi in a bouncing castle...

STRANGE!!!

^ Hehe... how random... I can't imagine tai chi in a bouncing castle being very smooth and flowing ;)

Doppelganger said:
Last night, McWigga featured in my dream!

* We were riding bikes
* Upside down
* Through a war zone
* Hidden amongst high, green grass
* Thrilled by our adventure
* Because no soldiers sighted us
* We were hero's! ;)

Yay! ha ha that's so awesome! I'm honoured :D

katmeow said:
^ Hehe... how random... I can't imagine tai chi in a bouncing castle being very smooth and flowing ;)

yeah... true. Would be a great laugh really. All over the place... Though, if you can do Yoga and Karate in a bouncing Castle... a bit of practice could get you far...

;)

KryalCastleE was in my dream the other night with really slicked hair...i ran into her at some warehouse do (like not a rave, more a cocktail party or something)...we ended up chatting on a roof with about 3 other people till about 5am....one of the other girls names was Gestalt (yes, the theory) and she thought i was hitting on her...so then no one wanted to talk to me anymore and i fell asleep and woke up at 7am, the sun was up, everyone had left and i had no idea where i was. Oh yeah, there was a massive red rollercoaster that took up about 3 blocks between Collins St and La Trobe right in the middle of Melbourne too...

Bizzare....but K's hair looked very cool :)

Last edited:
I had a dream about Benefit the other night.

He sent me a present and I got really excited. It was part of a car door, the window frame bit, and one of those windscreen shade things. I rang him and said, 'Dude, why did you send me part of a car?' He said it was very important.

I have serious doubts.

I had a dream the other night that there was a party at my house and everyone started stabbing each other. Leecie and I ended up in this fight with serrated hunting knives dipped in poison and Macksta was encouraging her to hurt me.

Even though I got sliced in the sides a few times, I survived. Tambourine-man and someone else took me on a train ride to make me feel better, but it was just one of those trains that drive round amusement parks so I was disappointed.

Then last night, I dreamt I was shopping for an outfit for Sasha and Digweed and there was this expensive clothing store selling my primary school uniform as though it was high fashion. I ended up at another party and this time deeCee and muzby were trying to attack me. I don't even know why, but they looked really sinister.

Too much blood and gore this week 8( ;)