• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dream Location to take a Psychedelic.

I would go moon walking or something. Of course i would love to do that sober first. Then while i am trippin nuts and peer into the universe. You get a better view without an atmosphere. Mabey aliens would abduct me...lol

and of course:

1316462299_b4126aef0d.jpg

I plan on going to Domremy, France. It is the birthplace of St. Joan of Arc. The church where she was baptised is there too. <3

I do not think it would be absolutely necessary, but I would like to take some LSD while I'm there.

When I saw that post of "The Garden of Speculation"

my brain immeaditly went to acid + Tool's Lateralus with all the geometric combos.

The moon, Yosemite, or Mt. Chirripo, Costa Rica, on a clear day, that is.

Holy crap, I couldn't imagine tripping on top of Chirripo. I did the hike to the top, took about 4 hours. Made out with my girlfriend on top. Was rather cold up there, but the peak is so small. I'd say no more than 20 people could comfortably chill up there. But it would be an amazing trip.

How about the ZERO-G airplane? eh.

my pick woul be machu picchu or Easter Island with no one around. (so I can be nekkid)

alot of the trip would consist of studying the buildings to see how they craft the second hardest rock on earth so easily into buildings and statues.

when its finished... and no tourists are around

sagrada-familia-barcelona3.jpg

Sagrada_Familia_interior_2.jpg

sagrada familia

and having utterly unrestricted access, and again, no tourists around:

vatican-city.jpg

148688223_666a6173eb.jpg

and to not be all catholic, revisit a place i've been when i was 4 or 5 years old;
0aae256b0e270441795529ed051a9910jpg

brazilian rainforest -- hopefully I'll drop acid there next summer

or ancient roman or egyptian ruins... or time traveling back to those civilizations altogether -- hmm

las vegas for lulz

also the US house and senate floors, and the white house (assuming no one's around)

las vegas for lulz

I predict Loathing with a side-order of Fear.

One of the best places I've ever taken acid was here: (Google Maps link). Our congregation of six gathered there with mattresses, sleeping bags, acid, pot and munchies, and watched the sky explode. No really; it was the night of the peak of the Orionid meteor shower that year. It was one of the most uplifting experiences of my life.

As well as the meteor shower, since we dropped just before midnight, we got to experience dawn from the top of the cape - that was breathtaking. The openness of the view, being surrounded by nature, with some of my closest friends... truly there are no better times than these.

Edit: You can right-click the image near the text "Conservation Park" and select "What's Here?" in Google Maps, and it will show two photos, one of the lighthouse, and one of the view (there are better views facing the inside of the island though)

Last edited:
I guess ill be the outsider and go with the darker side of things. I have yet to find a physical location, but something perhaps reminiscent of half-life 2. I tend to enjoy darker things when i trip, likely because of my partiality to dissociatives. I would love to be Gordon Freeman on some Ketamine.

easy Phish tour Baby!!!!!!!
learn it live it love it
it aint like it used to be but then again nothing is %)