• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dream Location to take a Psychedelic.

hahahha, Never taken dmt but from what i've heard and from your setting description i can imagine some amazing bliss.

lol by the way, are those people in that picture real?

on the set of Most Extreme Elimination Challenge

11517__mxc_l.jpg

Tetrisspan.jpg

040708_mxc_mushroom.jpg

MXC_2Lrg.jpg

Okay, I've seen the other ones there, but boulders?!??! seriously WOW lol, look's like that guy just broke his neck and is about to die. then after, front page news "man high on L-S-D jumped into a thing of boulders!!"

I did mescaline in Valle de la Luna in Bolivia. Best location so far I think, the nature can't get much more beautiful than that. Stalagmite mud figures and red mountains made it look like a cross between a moonlandscape and that desert from Star Wars episode 4.
VALLE10.JPG

Imagine all the faces you'd see on those rocks! =D

the "crystal caves" discovered one thousand feet below the Chihuahua Desert.

article-1081072-02441A96000005DC-634_634x421.jpg

too bad its scorching hott down there. looks like im headed to socotra and the cosmic garden of speculation instead

I use to tell a story to my little brother about people that lived under the earth in a giant geode, and thats exactly how I envisioned it. :D
I never knew that stuff actually existed.

2nd_platform_2_a9cc.jpg

top_left_xm5k.bmp

picturewhite_rock_park_2005_0771.jpg

I wanted to go cliff diving and trip here for the longest time. Pictures don't really do it justice, but I got the opportunity to do it today. It was mind blowing to say the least :)

that exact same picture of the crystals is a poster in my science class, that would suck if you fell lol..

The biggest waterslide park in the world :D
if possible with only tripping friends there

^^^schlitterbahn here in New Braunfels TX was on the Travel channel as bein the best in America, (<--Thats def not official Tho) i hear hongkong has insane imusement/water parks
but yea that would rock (and yea no other people, just friends)

^^^schlitterbahn here in New Braunfels TX was on the Travel channel as bein the best in America, (<--Thats def not official Tho) i hear hongkong has insane imusement/water parks
but yea that would rock (and yea no other people, just friends)

ya iv been to sclitterbahn 2 and that place is so fuckin cool but id like to go to
niagarafallsvacation.jpg

niagara-falls.jpg
[/IMG]
ben to niagra falls once and its ablolutly amazing the shear power of the falls is incredible the ground vibrates when you stand near them

ya iv been to sclitterbahn 2 and that place is so fuckin cool but id like to go to
niagarafallsvacation.jpg

niagara-falls.jpg

ben to niagra falls once and its ablolutly amazing the shear power of the falls is incredible the ground vibrates when you stand near them
pics f1x0r3d :)

Peyto Lake

2091710140103830173S600x600Q85.jpg

Uyuni, Bolivia

2222811000103830173S600x600Q85.jpg

Netherlands - Floriade

122-2241_IMG.JPG

1222239img.jpg

Ngorongoro Crater

Kilimanjaro%202003%20311.jpg

Ngorongoro-Crater-animal.jpg

Hippos%20and%20buffalos%20in%20Ngorongoro%20crater%20-shoor1.JPG

Last edited:
http://www.travelblog.org/Photos/3199206.html

Dream realized, spent the night in a little cabin at these falls with a loved one and a bag of fresh local cow patty picked hongos. Really neat place, had it all to ourselves after nightfall as no one else was renting out any of the other cabins out side of the typical tourist season.

Screw the floriade, it's not that spectacular if you ask me. ^^

The pic posted by rollharder with fireworks reminds me of my acidtrip on New Years Eve
1 1/2 years ago. I got so many visuals from the fireworks I literally had to prod my way
around, even inside it continued like a melted painting. It was amazing although unpractical :p

^idk I feel like on LSD or 2C-B it would just be fascinating!

You live there though, so you know what it looks like, dream crusher. lol

oh god... big sir, california? rain forest... new zealand.. or icelandic forest with elves haha