• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

dope scene in south florida? SoFlo HEADS UNITE!!! (florida stories, tips, info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rate the dope u guys r gettin lately and what hood u go to!!! I rate my shit an 8 and actually I have someone that delivers to me but he's in wynwood.

we dont rate our stamps or dope around here nomore cause a group of ppl ruined that.

so phemekh we dont allow stamp ratings any more or any kind of rating of dope products. simply saying its good will suffice.

you have no idea how bad a handful of idiots ruined alot of good threads around here. sorry we cannot rate the product we receive but when we did certain posters were hyping up bunk shit just to get ppl to go out and make that poster more loot even though the OP knew his product was garbage. this is ultimately what lead to the demise of our stamp ratings thread.

you have no idea how bad a handful of idiots ruined alot of good threads around here. sorry we cannot rate the product we receive but when we did certain posters were hyping up bunk shit just to get ppl to go out and make that poster more loot even though the OP knew his product was garbage. this is ultimately what lead to the demise of our stamp ratings thread.

Wow....that's some fucked up shit! These losers must be so deep in the shit that even good dope they can't manage to get. I would hate to have been one of them suckers lured into the bullshit by them pranksters..lucky for me I've had the same dude for around 2 yrs now and he always makes sure the shit Is good and even better, he ALWAYS hooks it up. I don't get it wheb ppl say Miami has no good junk. I've had such fire shit before..I even resucitated my g/f once and this other dude who fell flat on his face from my dinner chair on the floor with the rig still stuck to his fuckin arm! Man...experiences...experiences...

I have been looking for good dope in the central Florida area for years. No luck on a reliable source that lasts more than a few times. The best dope I ever got was from a friend who found a bag of china white on the 7/11 floor. He only does coke so he threw it my way...and my oh my, heaven like I have never seen. I can't wait til these damned pill palaces dry up. I did the roxi thing for 1 1/2 and I am so sick of it. They don't last more than 30 minutes for me anymore. Can't even get high. I am pretty much clean right now cept a little methadone every few days and I mean like 20 mgs only. I have to give that up for awhile though. But I am really glad not to have that damned roxi habit. Now I would love to find a little H to chip every now and then.

I'm in Coral Gables and really want to find some blues.

Scored a bag in Overtown but I look sketchy as fuck driving an Audi and I don't really know what to do. I don't really want H but I don't wanna be sick.

My Relatives in Orlando can always get great heroin there.Central florida has the heroin it seems and it's always good,everytime I visit my cousins call up this puerto rican dudes who sell them coke and ask for some heroin,and they always come through and it's always been fire. Most people are so into pharms in Florida that they never thought to ask a dealer or dealers they know ,who deliver to you ,about some good heroin,because it seems to be always around in Orlando among a circle of dealers,and users also. Mostly older people though who have moved from the costly pharms to heroin.I never heard of much good heroin in other parts of Florida,but I'm sure its there like in Orlando,you just have to know the right people.

My Relatives in Orlando can always get great heroin there.Central florida has the heroin it seems and it's always good,everytime I visit my cousins call up this puerto rican dudes who sell them coke and ask for some heroin,and they always come through and it's always been fire. Most people are so into pharms in Florida that they never thought to ask a dealer or dealers they know ,who deliver to you ,about some good heroin,because it seems to be always around in Orlando among a circle of dealers,and users also. Mostly older people though who have moved from the costly pharms to heroin.I never heard of much good heroin in other parts of Florida,but I'm sure its there like in Orlando,you just have to know the right people.

^qft
if you've lived in this swamp for awhile and have maintained a coke connect it's usually not a problem for those boys to come up with H. if you're determined you can find whatever anywhere. just depends how much work you want to put into it.
-izzy

I agree izzy66,my relatives have some good coke connects and those guys can always get them the H. Or whatever they want..except opium, never heard of them finding opium down in Florida,but who needs opium when you can get fire heroin?!!...not me..although I enjoy smoking O when it is available,which where I am is like maybe once per year.

Overtown is sketchy.. I got robbed down there. Thought I didn't for a minute though. Got to do a few little bumps.

Sucks being a white boy in an Audi A4.

I agree izzy66,my relatives have some good coke connects and those guys can always get them the H. Or whatever they want..except opium, never heard of them finding opium down in Florida,but who needs opium when you can get fire heroin?!!...not me..although I enjoy smoking O when it is available,which where I am is like maybe once per year.
one time about 10 years ago a guy from orlando had a nice amount of some really fine gooey opium. that's the only time i've seen it n. fla. sadly, the chick he was here visiting died in a car wreck about 3 months later so...
when i lived in dade, broward, palm bch i used to run into the black gooey once in a great while but nothin' regular or dependable.
before i moved to fla, it was pretty easy to find opium in the northeast. like the hash, people said it came in from canada. who am i to disagree??
the last winter i was up north the weather outside was cold and miserable but in my little sleeping loft at school things were warm and wonderful... i had the greatest little pipe and thought i was gonna write another "kubla khan" or some shit... ;)
aww damn i gotta quit w/ the ancient history
-izzy

Do not go to Overtown, Went down there two days ago. a sixteen year old got me one bag of some fire ( I wanted to test him) gave him ore for six more bags, he instead comes back with a .22 and says "give up that wallet". I told him I didn't have a wallet (he had previously seen it). He proceeds to say, "man I will blow your head off". I couldn't get stuck in Miami without a wallet so I smashed on the gas and he literally jumped out of the cars. Scariest moment of my life thus far. Last time I try to street cop in the MIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not go to Overtown, Went down there two days ago. a sixteen year old got me one bag of some fire ( I wanted to test him) gave him ore for six more bags, he instead comes back with a .22 and says "give up that wallet". I told him I didn't have a wallet (he had previously seen it). He proceeds to say, "man I will blow your head off". I couldn't get stuck in Miami without a wallet so I smashed on the gas and he literally jumped out of the cars. Scariest moment of my life thus far. Last time I try to street cop in the MIA.

I see this everyday in Da Bluff in Atlanta, lol ya need to know someone man, if ya dont it doesnt matter what ya look, like someone without money is gonna want yours

Can't tell you where, against board policies. but rest assured there is plenty in ft. lauderdale and miami, I prefer miami. if that is what you mean by South florida. I know it's lame to say that, but as with any new place it's only hard to find until you well, find it. I just got some fire from miami recently. miami is 3 1/2 hrs from me so I don't go down there often but it's there ..

What do you do for needles in Miami?

make a quick trip up the 95 to palm beach county lol... i showed them my out of state ID and almost got some pins in broward.... but just make a quick trip and u can get pins... stay away from Overtown... if u dont get robbed, you will get pulled over by the police... good luck man

I thought there was a private needle exchange in miami just google "syringe exchange miami"

this forum in the last 48 hours got me jonesin... I ended up taking a trip to miami today, my guy who has fire seems to be using his own product now and coke too.. he was ultra paranoid but still had the goods.. just the count was small.. such a long trip and a hassle but the end results is my chin touching my chest right now... so I can't complain too much :) .. I purposely don't go to the street here and get it which is just south of the tampa bay area, I was shocked recently when there was a 30lb H bust here last week... crazy, I knew it was here and plenty but didn't know there was that much..

the news said that the dope house was for packaging, they were selling out of the house, but 4 people got arrested while in the process of "bagging it up" and one person was the big shot I guess because his bail is 3mil ... I wonder if that dents the scene here.

oh also, for 20 bucks you can get a box of 100 points on amazon.com .. so easy a caveman can do it :) that's how I get mine.

overtown .. heh. I lived in Miami for many years and never once had to go there, nor would I ever even if I was sick. overtown and liberty city is just asking for trouble... either narcs everywhere or you will get beatdown and robbed if you don't know anybody..

take my advice, DO NOT go there without knowing somebody!

one time about 10 years ago a guy from orlando had a nice amount of some really fine gooey opium. that's the only time i've seen it n. fla. sadly, the chick he was here visiting died in a car wreck about 3 months later so...
when i lived in dade, broward, palm bch i used to run into the black gooey once in a great while but nothin' regular or dependable.
before i moved to fla, it was pretty easy to find opium in the northeast. like the hash, people said it came in from canada. who am i to disagree??
the last winter i was up north the weather outside was cold and miserable but in my little sleeping loft at school things were warm and wonderful... i had the greatest little pipe and thought i was gonna write another "kubla khan" or some shit... ;)
aww damn i gotta quit w/ the ancient history
-izzy

opium is extremely rare, I have only seen/got it once in NJ of all places. It's a common mistake for people to think they have opium when it usually is black tar heroin.. on that not BTH is the absolute worst shit for the body, mainly veins... dunno what they cut it with or if it is the manufacturing itself.. I have had plenty of BTH fire, but it's one vein for one shot.. as soon as you hit the veins dies.. at least that is my experience BTH is a cheaper way to process it and I personally fucking hate it.. much prefer powder

I've had some fire BTH where it looked linke powder but when you exhaled on it, it turned the powdery substance into BTH .. i've seen that a few times.. always qreat quality but like I said, it wrecks the body and give you instant absesses. I'll never do BTH again.

BTW, I travel a lot for my job in both the US and Europe. I've copped damn near eveywhere.. the best H I have ever had in my life is from Broward/Dade county... if you know the right person you can get grams/weight..

few months back I got 3 sugarcube-like chunks of the absolute fire.. you have to smash it with a hammer to break it up... but that guy got popped.. man I sure wish I knew where to get that again.. (No I am not asking, I am reminiscing)

like I said, out of everywhere in the US/UK South FL has the absolute best if you know where to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
always heard that xanax would intinisfy it, but i hate xanax. At the methadone clinics they will not dose you if they know or suspect you of taking benzos, so I'm sure there is some truth to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.