• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dopamine? And serotonin?

I found out by just waiting one day without using you can at least feel the stimulating effects hardcore and it will keep you up through the whole night you might get a hint of euphoric rush . ROA was snorting it. Idk how smoking it will be. I waited one day and the day after that I used and it felt very simular to the first time on it but more on the stimulating side. I'm 100% sure if you wait a week you will get super high. If you wait 4 days like I sometimes do you can still get a chill euphoric high depends how depleted you're dopamine levels are. If you get allot of sleep throughout out the week and wait 7 days you will get high for sure I know it sounds difficult but if my ass can do it anyone can . In the mean time to keep your self distracted just collect big crystal rocks and save them in your container and enjoy looking at them for 7 days . I love doing that I found it helps allot knowing you have some.
Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

I found out by just waiting one day without using you can at least feel the stimulating effects hardcore and it will keep you up through the whole night you might get a hint of euphoric rush . ROA was snorting it. Idk how smoking it will be. I waited one day and the day after that I used and it felt very simular to the first time on it but more on the stimulating side. I'm 100% sure if you wait a week you will get super high. If you wait 4 days like I sometimes do you can still get a chill euphoric high depends how depleted you're dopamine levels are. If you get allot of sleep throughout out the week and wait 7 days you will get high for sure I know it sounds difficult but if my ass can do it anyone can . In the mean time to keep your self distracted just collect big crystal rocks and save them in your container and enjoy looking at them for 7 days . I love doing that I found it helps allot knowing you have some.
Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.
Lol and sniffing the bag

It's probably worth noting that the efficacy of L-Tyrosine and 5-HTP supplements are THEORETICAL only. No indication they do any harm (and I take them) but no hard evidence they actually work either. If they did work, they would only do so if your diet was insufficient anyway.

I had my last shot of meth 4 days ago after reaching total dopamine depletion and I can report that only today am I feeling like my brain might be reconfiguring itself in a positive way. But I swear I won't be testing my depeltion levels anytime soon. Being totally depeleted is a whole new kind of rock bottom. I've spent the last 4 days lying around traking benzos and anti-psyxhotics and melatonin and supplements - today got up feeling chipper and went for a walk to the beach so obviously things are on the up.

It's probably worth noting that the efficacy of L-Tyrosine and 5-HTP supplements are THEORETICAL only. No indication they do any harm (and I take them) but no hard evidence they actually work either. If they did work, they would only do so if your diet was insufficient anyway.

I had my last shot of meth 4 days ago after reaching total dopamine depletion and I can report that only today am I feeling like my brain might be reconfiguring itself in a positive way. But I swear I won't be testing my depeltion levels anytime soon. Being totally depeleted is a whole new kind of rock bottom. I've spent the last 4 days lying around traking benzos and anti-psyxhotics and melatonin and supplements - today got up feeling chipper and went for a walk to the beach so obviously things are on the up.
How long had you been on it, prior to stopping? Was it daily?

Is there anything i can do to boost dopamine and serotonin or no? Do i just have to take a break?

MDMA? TBF it seriously boosts both.

More realistically, I believe Bupropion inhibits the reuptake of dopamine (and noradernaline) while an SSRI or SNRI will boost serotonin.

protein . protein = dopamine building blocks, however natural protein is better but, destroy some protein, it's essential in my stim diet

anyone want some chicken?

Is that true? Because I live on a 90% carb diet and my dopamine is really low (sans drugs).
I don't do that on purpose but I hate anything greasy or fried (so almost no fat, unless you count the odd latte made with 2% fat milk)
And while I'm not veggie or vegan I generally don't eat meat.
Not totally unhealthy btw as at least 50% of those carbs are fruit.

Actually, wait. Isn't cum high in protein? Cause I swallow like a couple pints a day.

I was on for 3 days/off for 2 days for about 2 months
I asked because im approaching that nasty phase myself, i think. I scared myself today after my first couple rails and just felt confused, angry, and depersonalized after the burn wore off. I knew it was coming but denial is a smelly bitch. It was a good three months. 😵😜😁😬😏😐🙄😦😠💩

I asked because im approaching that nasty phase myself, i think. I scared myself today after my first couple rails and just felt confused, angry, and depersonalized after the burn wore off. I knew it was coming but denial is a smelly bitch. It was a good three months. 😵😜😁😬😏😐🙄😦😠💩

Next thing to watch out for is 'emotional lability' - irrational or excessive emotional response to stimuli - joyous tears at puppies and small children furious anger at abstract examples of evil and injustice - that kind of thing. I keep crtying over basically nothing but it only lasts a few days.

I was on for 3 days/off for 2 days for about 2 months
You will feel super stimulated if you choose to use now. Try waiting 3 more days and snort a line then see if you have euphoria.
I have no dopamine :(
Today I promised my self that I will wait it out for atleast 5 days.
Fuck I love meth.buy-crystal-meth-online-1.jpg

Yeah ive been through it many times. Its been about 13 years though. And i dont think i remember ever using for 3 months straight lol
This has been a strange experience. On one hand i dont need any other drugs or alcohol while doing meth, which is awesome. And im generally in a better mood day to day. But on the other hand i know im not doing my body any favors and at this point my tolerance is getting out of hand and im doing way too much. The anger, boredom and frustration you feel when you have to face the cold reality that you're not going to get high anymore no matter how much you do, is brutal. Its gonna be a long boring few weeks 😬😴

Yeah ive been through it many times. Its been about 13 years though. And i dont think i remember ever using for 3 months straight lol
This has been a strange experience. On one hand i dont need any other drugs or alcohol while doing meth, which is awesome. And im generally in a better mood day to day. But on the other hand i know im not doing my body any favors and at this point my tolerance is getting out of hand and im doing way too much. The anger, boredom and frustration you feel when you have to face the cold reality that you're not going to get high anymore no matter how much you do, is brutal. Its gonna be a long boring few weeks 😬😴

Man long boring weeks. You so right.
It's scary just thinking about it.
Lol I don't know how I took a month off last time. I guess it was because I was smoking THC wax as a substitute which gave me a good THC high for about 20 minutes but that THC wax cost $70 a gram at most places . I can so much meth for 70. :(

Temazepam, sold under the brand names Restoril among others. Nup Temazepam doesn't work for me.