• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dopamine? And serotonin?

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Is there anything i can do to boost dopamine and serotonin or no? Do i just have to take a break?

You have to take a break, you can supplement with 5 HTP and N-Acetyl L Tyrosine to accelerate the replenishing of Serotonin and Dopamine respectively, but that is going to help only if your diet is deficient in those aminoacids and if you are on a break.

Stim tolerance in not just caused by lack of neurotransmitters but also by downregulation of the receptors, meaning that your body had changed and won't respond to elevated levels anymore.
You can reliably reverse tolerance only by taking a break, some drugs might work in some cases but again only if you are on a break from stims.

Take note that you'll never get as high as the first dose of the day, no matter what you do, the best course aside from a break is to keep in mind that, once you sleep, you can take a stim and get as up as possible once again, and then you rinse and repeat.

Boy would that be convenient 🤣🤣

I wouldn't be in the totally depeleted and totally tolerant condition I am in now as I have had 24 hours rest and still have plenty of bananas. Unfortunately, in 2 weeks I'll be back in a country with the death penalty for drugs so my window for fun just slammed shut with this news!

Does eating Bananas increase Dopamine? Surely the break can't be two weeks?

What if SWIM lifts weights? Doesn't that release endorphins feel good chemicals or something?

Does eating Bananas increase Dopamine? Surely the break can't be two weeks?

Any foods rich in Tyrosine - includes almonds, bananas, avocados, eggs, beans, fish, and chicken. I've had 2 good sleeps (and many bananas) since seeming to reach peak tolerance and I think I might go try a point purely for research purposes and see what kind of zap it has. If it has none I'll try one before I get on that plane to DeathForDrugsLand in 2 weeks.

Any foods rich in Tyrosine - includes almonds, bananas, avocados, eggs, beans, fish, and chicken. I've had 2 good sleeps (and many bananas) since seeming to reach peak tolerance and I think I might go try a point purely for research purposes and see what kind of zap it has. If it has none I'll try one before I get on that plane to DeathForDrugsLand in 2 weeks.
Yeah but eating those things can't increase it by that much?

Yeah but eating those things can't increase it by that much?

No idea how the replenishment works - but this idea about needing Tyrosine gets cited all the time here. I imagine the replenishment rate is constant so long as your body has a supply. So eatingh massively more than what your body processes per hour does not make the replenishment happen any faster. But I'm only guessing.

I have found benefits and problems with meth and sex. While it makes me as horny as hell and I end up with all kinds of women I am super super keen and super super hard during all the foreplay I immediately deflate when I'm in and my brain starts obsessing about the utter emptiness of fucking someone I only met 15 minutes earlier, whose name I don't know and who I care little about. Then I ask them to stop and just chill with me and forget the fucking until I feel I know them in some meaningful way that it is enough to justify making love. Short-term (read hourly) relationships fuck up my game big time and doubly so on meth. I guess it is accessing some deep weird psychological tick I have about random sex.
No idea how the replenishment works - but this idea about needing Tyrosine gets cited all the time here. I imagine the replenishment rate is constant so long as your body has a supply. So eatingh massively more than what your body processes per hour does not make the replenishment happen any faster. But I'm only guessing.
What about taking a urinary alkanizer beforehand? See my other post in other drugs.

protein . protein = dopamine building blocks, however natural protein is better but, destroy some protein, it's essential in my stim diet

anyone want some chicken?