• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does this sound like a san pedro trip?

It seemed to make me feel sort of drunk. At least thats the closest word to it. None of the normal mescaline effects.

I don't know if it's placebo or what.

This is seriously allot like being drunk. More in control but still. It'll be interesting to see if it follows the usual time pattern of mescalin.

lol did you also post that in tcc

Sorry man, it just sounds like you didn't have enough. I find lower doses of psychedelics feel a bit like drunkenness, not the euphoria of alcohol but the slight lack of coordination

12" as a metric isn't ideal imo, which is why in my OP over at tcc I recommend dosage based on weight.. 12" might be enough for some cacti but not for others..

hah yeah that was me. thought I had seen your avatar somewhere.

Ah that's good to hear it was just a low dose. i was thinking I had some weird reaction or something.

also haha, about the superman I remember reading in LSD Psychotherapy by stanislav grof that people with strong OCD often showed no effects under LSD. strange stuff.

Last edited:
I like the idea of preparing it the traditional way, without having to get complicated extract the mescaline. However the variety in trip strength from cactus to cactus is a problem.

Perhaps I just need to order a very large cutting and try one dose from that, then I'll know the strength of the rest of the cactus.

I think at some point i'm going to grow my own plant

^ You have to live in a hot climate.

I'm growing mine but they don't be ready for harvest for another 5 years and I've already been growing them for 5 years. :\

I get maybe 1-2 inches a year.

Southeastern Ontario. They go out on the balcony in the summertime and do some growing, come inside and go on a south-facing windowsill for the winter during which they go dormant.