• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does the body heal/repair itself onits own after a drug like Tramadol? Giving up

Other than what's already been mentioned, have you considered a nootropic regimen? Not just any one or two, but the right stack might help aid in your quest to replenish those neurotransmitters.

This is in addition to diet/exercise, tho; those are really key to finding the way back.

I think this might be a good time to try these out. I cannot see this hurting anything. At the minimum, I'd go for piracetam and choline and a good multivitamin. B vitamins!.

Exercise exercise exercise.

This. People (in general, not just here) really downplay how important it is. I start to feel like shit if I don't exercise for even just a few days.

I've never dealt with tramadol WD, but I have plenty of experience with other opioids. Plus, I'm going through a benzo taper. A good workout always boosts my mood significantly. It also keeps me pain free, considering that exercise is the recommended first-line treatment for a lot of my sports injuries. And it releases endorphins, I get a legit high from it.