• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

does swallowing semen give your voice a higher pitch?

vanth said:
Raz, do you find it offensive when people talk about how they think many gay guys have high pitched voices?

Have you noticed that many gay guys seem to have a higher pitched voice? Or do you think its just all crap? I know for certain that not all gay guys have this stereotypical 'gay' voice, but I'd be interested in a more informed opinon.

The high pitched campy girly queen is a stereotype. Its perpetuated by the media. How? Well every time you see a gay man on the TV or a movie they are this type although it is getting better. So people who dont know many or who dont know any gay men think that all gay men are like this. Also you dont notice the gay men who arent like this because they blend in and look like everyone else where as the campy ones stand out like sore thumbs. My boyfriend and I are normal suburban blokes who dont look or act any different to other men except in bed of course (although after a few drinks a lot of straight men can turn lol). We go to a gay club about twice a year if that. There are all types of gay men just like there are all types of straight men. Camp ones, butch ones, hippy ones, punks, skinheads, freaks etc.
Having said all that, some straight men are so camp these days that I cant tell whos who anymore anyway. Theyre plucked, preened,waxed, tanned,buffed to within an inch of their lives and wear all the latest designer clothes like big label queens. I blame 'queer eye' LOL.:D I prefer my men to be men ie hairy, smelly, sweaty and definitely not vain. Men who look like they spend two hours looking in the mirror before they leave the house are a major turn off as are men who practically live at gyms.

Last edited:
m4dd0g said:
And the winner of this years popularity contest goes to ...
I would have drank gallons of the stuff by this stage of my life lol :)

Semen is the equivilant of spinach for popeye it gives u wings

nofx said:
Semen is the equivilant of spinach for popeye it gives u wings
Exactly, its fabulous stuff. Makes a terrific face pack too. Oh and hair gel of course!:D

Bears are big and cuddly and have deep, deep man voices.

Sincerely,

Your ever lovin', submissive pig-bottom.

xox

;)

I planned to post about there being a girly thread for this topic and how my communist hijacks always get closed, but on further consideration, this discussion definately warrant its own thread =D

Having said that,
*hands vanth a pair of swimming goggles*

What a fascinating sight that'd be to look down at..

Actually, swallowing semen made me colour blind. Figure that one out, Copernicus.

muzby said:
serious question here...

does semen change the pitch of your vocal cords?

discuss...

*In a Barry White voice*

yeaaahhhh, i agree with that statement