• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

does swallowing semen give your voice a higher pitch?

zephyr said:
^ Cool. Ill do the right thing and blow the next dude that comes along to completion as a scientific experiment and report right back.

well it all depends on whether the testosterone found in the semen is absorbed into your body or just filtered out, surely? ;)

(and i'm asking you cos i know you're an expert on these things)

^edit- with reference to your job, i'm not trying to call you a cock sucking slut or anything- we all know that's MY niche here, bitch!

also, i forget about the lack of tone here, i think i didn't put enough smilies in my original post.

Diego Blunt said:
i really hope the OP is by Muzby

tis indeed by me..

decided we didn't need another what made you <insert crappy feeling here> v.5.05 type thread... =D

I have wondered why lots of gay guys have a higher pitched voice. Closeted male friends from high school (who have since came out) even had higher voices, and they definitely weren't putting it on.

I've known gay guys that have regular deep voices too.

I call bullshit on sluts having a higher pitched voice, I've never noticed that. Maybe the stereotypical 'bimbo'.

muzby said:
decided we didn't need another what made you <insert crappy feeling here> v.5.05 type thread... =D
But they are the bestest! :X :X :X

" i dropped a pancake on the ground and it made me frown :( "

" i found a coupon for $1 off a haircut and it made me smile :) "

we really dont hear enough of this lame garbage from our S.O's and nerdy flatmates ... i'm so glad there is a place i can read about this stuff online!

;)

vanth said:
I call bullshit on sluts having a higher pitched voice, I've never noticed that. Maybe the stereotypical 'bimbo'.

Seconded, most 'sluts' (for want of a better word) I know tend to have husky voices because they are usually heavy drinkers and smokers.

vanth said:
bimbo's definately have the shrill high-pitched voice, but often times the modern day bimbo is not a slut at all.

Usually she is just an annoying flirt that you have to listen to giggle moronically - about jagerbombs, tom and katie and what her best friend had for dinner last night - for a full 6 months, then when you finally get her into bed, all you get is a bad handjob*, before she dumps you over the phone because her celebrity crush, Aaron Carter, is coming to town and she thinks she may just have a chance.

i also feel that real sluts have deeper, scratchy voices ... but suggest the reason is because after deepthroating 3 monster cocks at once, they've managed to damage their vocal chords.

*note - all handjobs are bad

vanth said:
^ Handjobs are an under appreciated art form!

thats kinda like saying that using sign language is better than speaking...

Diego Blunt said:
i really hope the OP is by Muzby, because FaTz talks about gay sex on bluelight so regularly that he is quickly losing his credibility as a straight male.[/url]

That's a lil fucking harsh

c'mon everyone, lets not get off topic here or i'll flex my muscles and close this thread. the discussion is supposed to be about blowjobs, not handjobs! :X

/nazi mod

edit - yeah sorry mate, you're absolutely right. i more meant that when you (apparently) trolled under muzby's name that time, you did .... and someone in this thread suggested that this was you again. anyway, forget it.

:)

joannie_mhm said:
well it all depends on whether the testosterone found in the semen is absorbed into your body or just filtered out, surely? ;)

(and i'm asking you cos i know you're an expert on these things)

^edit- with reference to your job, i'm not trying to call you a cock sucking slut or anything- we all know that's MY niche here, bitch!

also, i forget about the lack of tone here, i think i didn't put enough smilies in my original post.

I think theres room for more than one cock sucking slut on BL :D

Hmmmm
/puts lab coat and serious expression on

Testosterone is meant to lower the pitch of your voice.

Which leads me to conclude the following:

If swallowing semen alters your voice at all:

1) if you are with a slut who is sucking your cock and she still has a high voice- you have no testosterone or she is faking it

2) if you gargle semen you should really sound like Barry White after a half hour or so of manly onslaught (Muzby report back with your findings!)

3) If you can still talk enough to judge this you havent swallowed enough jizz anyway

4) Muzby was eith er drunk or high tonight, Fatz was probably a little of both.

zephyr said:
1) if you are with a slut who is sucking your cock and she still has a high voice- you have no testosterone or she is faking it

You can fake cock sucking? 8o That's talent

I don't have a high-pitched voice!:X

I call shenanigans on this thread!!!

Raz, do you find it offensive when people talk about how they think many gay guys have high pitched voices?

Have you noticed that many gay guys seem to have a higher pitched voice? Or do you think its just all crap? I know for certain that not all gay guys have this stereotypical 'gay' voice, but I'd be interested in a more informed opinon.

^^^meh, I would find it offensive if I took it seriously....if I got my back up every single time someone made a joke at a gay man's expense, my back would never be down...that's not meant to sound snarky or anything, I mean I make as many fag jokes myself as anyone else I'm friends with....the only time it really bothers me though is if I think the person really legitimately means what they say.

I haven't noticed that gay guys have a higher pitched voice than anyone else...they all talk like Paris Hilton when they're on the scene because every waxed little 19yr old queen wants to be Paris Hilton, but those of us who are outside of that stereotype vary as much as anyone else does really.

And really, any adult male whose goal in life is to emulate a vacuous airbrushed moron deserves all the crap they get.... ;)

^^^^
i think what you have said is probably more accurate because ive met a lot of gay guys who talk "differently" to hetro guys, but thats mainly because i think a lot of younger gay guys see an image of what they "think" they are supposed to be and act and talk that way. ive never noticed a higher pitch, but maybe because they arent grunting back an answer at you while they are watching football on the couch.