• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Does God have a dick?

Exactly, it's a force that permeates all things.

We were created by the Universe so it can experience itself in all forms and possibilities. And this why both good and evil people exist. For without the negative we would have no reference point to describe the positive. I dont believe in organized religion at all but i believe in "God". It's just easy to call it that when describing it but can see how that may mislead people.
Does a positive need reinforcement from a negative. If so then the concept of heaven would fail unless reinforced from sufferings on earth. Away from religions dogma why does suffering enhance serenity and if it does, do you think its worth it?

Last edited:
I tend to think these other dimensions are earthbound. Maybe one day we'll be able to freely travel to and from these places. Then we won't have to guess who has a dick

Exactly, it's a force that permeates all things.

We were created by the Universe so it can experience itself in all forms and possibilities. And this why both good and evil people exist. For without the negative we would have no reference point to describe the positive. I dont believe in organized religion at all but i believe in "God". It's just easy to call it that when describing it but can see how that may mislead people.
Yeah, that's pretty much me, Charlie. I went through the Roman Catholic seminary system and stopped short of Tonsure because of lack of "faith" in Catholicism. Even though I studied most of known religions, I accept none of them as "true". Organized religions are man made, not divinely created. There is most definitely one "source", but trying to put human like attributes on it is kinda useless IMHO.

Even in the Abrahamic religions, the name that was revealed to Moses translates to English as "I AM, WHAT AM" from Hebrew.

C K

Last edited:
neversickanymore said:
Life contains great beauty and good characteristics are abundant in people, but horror also seems to flower eternal and finds endless seed in our innate seediness.

People focus on the negatives. The MSM ensures that we know about all the horrors that happen in the world and none of the miracles. I think we are getting better all the time. Take a step back and look at how much progress has been made in the last century alone. Then project this into the future.

People tend to judge the human race pretty harshly, but keep in mind we are still transitioning from animals. It's a confusing process and there are bound to be some hiccups on the way. Overall, I think we're doing pretty well.

Perhaps some people will always do wrong. Probably. I don't know. Although many people are still lost, we all have good hearts. Those of us that do wrong are still finding their way from animal to man. They know not what they do.

Yes and no. God is the energy that spawned the universe itself IMO, which is within everything. Including penises.

I think the real question, if god has a dick, is: "is he circumcised?"

[Most organized western religions were created and maintained by men; hence the male centric and at times misogynistic thought structures embedded in these organizations]

It occurs to me that if God does have a dick we may need to rethink the name "the virgin mary".

Immaculately conceived my ass.

[Most organized western religions were created and maintained by men; hence the male centric and at times misogynistic thought structures embedded in these organizations]
The religious god declared god is not subject to its ritual genital mutilation. So said the religious god.

Last edited:
Ha. I never thought about it. Abraham had to do his own, since Hashem (God) commanded him to. I guess we can assume his ancestors didn't mutilate themselves but Abraham was about to start a tribe. Who knows? Maybe God did it for him. I can't imagine doing that to myself and I can only imagine what they would've used back then to do it

Gormur said:
Ha. I never thought about it. Abraham had to do his own, since Hashem (God) commanded him to. I guess we can assume his ancestors didn't mutilate themselves but Abraham was about to start a tribe. Who knows? Maybe God did it for him. I can't imagine doing that to myself and I can only imagine what they would've used back then to do it

If my grandfather came down the stairs one day and said, "Okay guys, I just spoke to God. We've all gut to snip off our dick skin now. Pull down your pants..." I'm pretty sure I'd run out the door and call the police. I wonder if it was a hard sell.

If my grandfather came down the stairs one day and said, "Okay guys, I just spoke to God. We've all gut to snip off our dick skin now. Pull down your pants..." I'm pretty sure I'd run out the door and call the police. I wonder if it was a hard sell.

At least it was God and not "some dude who's daughter my son wants to bone".

God has many dicks. And vaginas. And other sexual variations.

People refer to god as He because god is personal just as he is impersonal/universal.