• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Does God have a dick?

Not all religions consider the concept of "god" as male. The Judeo/Christian/Islamic God most certainly is described by their own belief system as male, however, and that is the way many if not most "religious" westerners in modern times frame the concept right now. Everyone is absolutely free to believe whatever they want.

Remember all religions are created by humans who really don't know if God even exists, let alone God's gender.

Probably. I was joking. My question is why do we feel the need to apply gender to God at all? It's weird. With polytheistic religions it makes more sense because there is a duality. Like Zeus and Hera... but it's super odd with monotheistic religions. It's kinda sexist.

While it's certainly not central to any current religion, it is as valid as any current religion as far as truth goes.
What you gonna name your fledgling new religion? :)

Gormur said:
I think that's a good description. The monotheistic God can be thought of as the breath of life. It's not a gender

They should edit the Bible and change "He" to "zie" / "zim" / "zir".

I'm going to write to the church.

Yeah, you could always write it up and nail it to the door of the....

Oh yeah someone already did that, the "I protest" revolution or something like that? :unsure:

The Catholic Church didn't change much for that request, but I guess you have to ask yourself at this point...

"Feel lucky punk" ?

Just remember... "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

That's certainly true at one level of Abrahamic religions at least, Hylight.

Hylight said:
It is just a metaphor. The father of all creation.

Yeah but why not mother or just parent?

All major monotheistic religions have male Gods.
It's always "He" or "Him" with a capital H.

Even people on this forum who don't subscribe to mainstream religion use male pronouns when referring to God.

God is def hermaphrodite. Period. period. periond. damnit, period. period. period. period.

Looks good on paper; or not. Pssst....
😁

The clit is a penis which is just shrunken, the pussy a hole to hell that was created by the first caveman lol

When she gets you where she wants you; say your blessing because she is taking us out of this world

..lmao..

besides that why else are women equipped with enhanced IQ, the ability to be stronger then most men, most of all a cold heart?

society has played into "weaknesses" of "women"* for too long.

Even angels are genderless. They just appear to be either male or female to humans. The angel I encountered as a kid had a human-like face that looked male and female. I think it was trying to watch me but was actually in another dimension so I could see a halo and outline. What an odd experience. I didn't like that at all