• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Does anybody still use mephedrone?

What comes from forum name 'fastandbulbous'? Hardly think it gives a clue to my favourite drug! 😅
I can't work out anything from the name. But your recent posts have told the story about your affair with Ketamine. So that's an obvious contendor. Not sure if you're own creation topped that for you.

anyone's seductive on mephedrone (so I've heard)
Was also wondering the same thing because wasn't it Macafee that was talking about how it makes you super horny even more than meth.. cuz if that's the case then who got some cuz I want it!! NOW lol

It seems like it’s one of the only things the Euro labs are pumping out right now, so somebody has to be buying it.

I’m waiting for 3-FPM to be an easy to access drug again, please somebody bring it back to life.

Was also wondering the same thing because wasn't it Macafee that was talking about how it makes you super horny even more than meth.. cuz if that's the case then who got some cuz I want it!! NOW lol
he was banging on about mdpv I think

I've literally just been offered some fucking mephedrone before breakfast this morning...friends have some and they planning a night of indulgence tonight...their first time in almost a decade apparently

Tempted as I am (and I am ffs) I'm gonna swerve it (although it will be on my mind all day, thanks a bunch friends). Yeah I'd enjoy the evening. No I would not enjoy the (minimum) 3 day almost suicidal comedown laced with the kind of regret usually reserved for reluctant skydivers whose parachute failed to open

I've never tried meth, but, yes, meph can make you stupidly horny, at least in the head. The only thing that comes close is MDMA, but meph is more a dirty horniness rather than the sensual lovey horniness you can get with MD. (That's IME anyway.)

I can't work out anything from the name. But your recent posts have told the story about your affair with Ketamine. So that's an obvious contendor. Not sure if you're own creation topped that for you.
That just reeks of big headedness, if I said mxe was better than ket, so I'll let others decide! 🤣
Yeah, ket and NMDA antagonists, especially ones that are CNS stims (my current love is 3-MeO PCE - methoxetamine without the keto group: oh no, head swelling, bullshit meter at 11! 😁🤣)

I've never tried meth, but, yes, meph can make you stupidly horny, at least in the head. The only thing that comes close is MDMA, but meph is more a dirty horniness rather than the sensual lovey horniness you can get with MD. (That's IME anyway.)
My money is on MDPV, it didn't get called pervert powder, for no reason (memories of horrible friction burns on dick. It also cranks up women's pervert predilictions).
Personally, MDMA never did much for my libido. Meth on the oher hand, is he preferred drug of adult actors, for a good reason. Meth also made or wedding day glorious (including a quick nipping back to our bridal room, in a 13th century castle, for a medieval fuck!)

Does anyone know how to access the original large Mephedrone posts from Bluelight back when the drug first got popular in the Neorganics days?

The search function doesn't bring up anything, the archive section seems very sparse and Google is useless.

OK Google came through in the end ..

it didn't get called pervert powder, for no reason (memories of horrible friction burns on dick. It also cranks up women's pervert predilictions).

hmm, mdpv was nice, indeed. mdphp was just disguisting, was a bit surprised. there are some usable upper out there at the rc market but still so much dirt. like 4-cmc and eutylone. im out anyway, cant even stand ritalin anymore, have to stick to weaker stuff like NEP or 2-fma and the like.

Ohhhh I still love me a bit of 4-MMC, it stinks, and stings your nose like helll but lush high
Good old bubble/meow/mcat :p

So I decided to dabble with Mephedrone again and got 3.5g.

I needed a lot to get where I wanted, 500 mg bombs and big lines. You only seem to get so high before you vision goes wonky and a slight headache.

The 3.5g went quickly, but I was never particularly euphoric, a nice buzz and some gurning. I also slept like a baby later.

Probably won't bother again.

I’m waiting for 3-FPM to be an easy to access drug again, please somebody bring it back to life.

easy to fine in the eu, maybe a bit more pricey than it was but many resellers in nl still carry it. dont know why, the phenmetrazine class is devoid of any real value for me at least. had a shop selling for around 6eur/g now it a bit more than 20eur but still available and the price says that people still buy it. for me it is too high, this stuff is 7eur/g worth, max.

My money is on MDPV, it didn't get called pervert powder, for no reason (memories of horrible friction burns on dick. It also cranks up women's pervert predilictions).
Personally, MDMA never did much for my libido. Meth on the oher hand, is he preferred drug of adult actors, for a good reason. Meth also made or wedding day glorious (including a quick nipping back to our bridal room, in a 13th century castle, for a medieval fuck!)

My formally Heaton friends have some incredible stories via you (& Josh, the little irish sarcastic cunt). I met Josh way after you so it's a little coincidence type of thing that we know him.

The tale of when Josh walked in with "this new desoxy stuff" I think probably places them amongst the first to ever try desoxy and so do they, can you elaborate? Very early test subjects? =D

It's an incredible tale, they all chip in to tell the story. Josh "he said to do no more than 2-4mg" - 20 minutes later "I'm still not feeling this he's probably wrong, let's smash a few lines".

So they did, and they were up for a week. Fran kept knocking herself out with diazepam, but she'd only sleep for 10 minutes. What happened in that week only they can tell (I might ask them for more details).

I actually first met Josh, for something, after he'd had, I think, the DOB (DOI?!) and he was still tripping, a bit freaked out after his walk down northumberland street. =D