• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Does anybody still use mephedrone?

Hello EADD, sad to see this place so quiet. What happened?

Anyways, just wandering if anyone still indulges in mephedrone? It was what led me to bluelight.org in the first place and recently have rediscovered it, mainly due to mdma no longer working after 15 years of (over) use.

The quality I've come across is basically as good as it was in the legal days, and being older with real life responsibilities has certainly curtailed the length of binges compared to the old days.

What's everyone else's experience with 4MMC in 2021? Or is it just me using it these days?
How did you come across it? Darknet? I am so jealous! :p

Hi! Does anyone know if it is still available in any country in Europe? I have searched but have not been able to find it anywhere since the ban 2010 (I live in Sweden)
It's definitely available and quite cheap, too,

"human sacrifice" kinda outdated and sets the wrong mood ...
we prefer immolation if your picked
Being reborn is when you volunteer
Also, sell it as immortality ...
You can only be important if you escape the chains that bind. You body is a prison for a soul.

If you believe in all that stuff.

It's definitely available and quite cheap, too,
Oh my - nice to hear! Which country are we talking about? I do not know if it is ok to post shops here but is it available on darknet - do you happen to know?

Thanks in advance!

Does 3-MMC not do much? Don't really know, as I was never really a fan of methcathinone.
3-MMC does most of what 4-MMC does. it's not identical but it's something very similar.

What's very dissimilar to both 3-MMC and 4-MMC is methcathinone. Believe me when I say that I have had all three.

Methcathinone is something kind of similar to (but not quite on par with) methamphetamine in it's mechanism of action. Both 3-MMC and 4-MMC are something quite a lot more similar to MDMA in their mechanism of action both being strong triple releasers.

If you've never tried 3-MMC or 4-MMC because methcathinone is shit then you are doing yourself a disservice. It's kind of like saying i don't care too much for amphetamine so I'm sure I don't need to try MDA or MDMA. 4-methylmethamphetamine doesn't get made because it's likely a strong maoi according to the established SAR that 4 substituted amphetamines are maoi's, but SAR studies show beta keto and beta methoxy abolish activity as an maoi. So it's necessary for the beta keto in 4-MMC to make it safe to consume by making it no longer an maoi.

If you remember methedrone aka beta keto PMMA was said to be very similar to mephedrone aka 4-MMC. According to a SAR study i saw this is correct. The beta keto substitution makes even PMMA less of an maoi than amphetamine.

I preferred pre-ban 4-MMC over methamphetamine and MDMA. In fact IMHO 4-MMC feels like dosing MDMA with methamphetamine to me (yes I have tried that). Studies have shown 4-MMC releases more dopamine and more serotonin than MDMA.

So please try not to think all cathinones are shit because you tried one and it wasn't so great. Some of them are amazing highs.

3-MMC does most of what 4-MMC does. it's not identical but it's something very similar.

What's very dissimilar to both 3-MMC and 4-MMC is methcathinone. Believe me when I say that I have had all three.

Methcathinone is something kind of similar to (but not quite on par with) methamphetamine in it's mechanism of action. Both 3-MMC and 4-MMC are something quite a lot more similar to MDMA in their mechanism of action both being strong triple releasers.

If you've never tried 3-MMC or 4-MMC because methcathinone is shit then you are doing yourself a disservice. It's kind of like saying i don't care too much for amphetamine so I'm sure I don't need to try MDA or MDMA. 4-methylmethamphetamine doesn't get made because it's likely a strong maoi according to the established SAR that 4 substituted amphetamines are maoi's, but SAR studies show beta keto and beta methoxy abolish activity as an maoi. So it's necessary for the beta keto in 4-MMC to make it safe to consume by making it no longer an maoi.

If you remember methedrone aka beta keto PMMA was said to be very similar to mephedrone aka 4-MMC. According to a SAR study i saw this is correct. The beta keto substitution makes even PMMA less of an maoi than amphetamine.

I preferred pre-ban 4-MMC over methamphetamine and MDMA. In fact IMHO 4-MMC feels like dosing MDMA with methamphetamine to me (yes I have tried that). Studies have shown 4-MMC releases more dopamine and more serotonin than MDMA.

So please try not to think all cathinones are shit because you tried one and it wasn't so great. Some of them are amazing highs.
Never really that taken with mephedrone either; just enquiring out of curiosity. Amphetamines are weak maois, even without ring substitution, the 3 or 4 methyl groups just give them the serotonogic activity (N-alkylation also does that to a certain degree). Must admit, never been in love with entactogens;my favourite has alwaysbeen methamphetamine (ethylamphetamine & plain amphetamine are alsofavourites. When it comes to ring substitution, the 4-X-2,5-dimethoxy amphetamines take a lot of beating,DOM being a favourite).

You like your stims, don't you, @stimstim - the key is in the forum name, isn't it :p:ROFLMAO:

You like your stims, don't you, @stimstim - the key is in the forum name, isn't it :p:ROFLMAO:

Interestingly, I'm just back from Ibiza and saw 3-mmc on a menu, as well as all the usual illegal drugs. Wonder why 3-mmc and not 4-mmc?

They are probably just being honest. For whatever reason there is far more 3-mcc around than 4-mcc. Most 4-mcc being sold is actually 3-mcc.

They are probably just being honest. For whatever reason there is far more 3-mcc around than 4-mcc. Most 4-mcc being sold is actually 3-mcc.
In the UK at least if you search mepehdrone on Wedinos it is pretty much all coming back testing positive as mephedrone. All recent results too.

Just had some very decent mephedrone, tried preban when it was like sugar crystals, came as plant food in a massive bag for cheap. Rating this drone i just had out of all years trying different people would be 9/10.
Apparently synthed in the UK, not sure on that but the crystals are massive and yellow, stunk my whole house out

Considering nearly all cathinones involve a precursor of an alpha bromo compound, which are lachrymators (tear gas like), I'm surprised they don't smell much worse

The smell is mostly why I don't do it anymore. If you get any powder in your carpet the smell never seems to go away. The stink in your nose always seems to last a day or two as well.

I found meph usually didnt smell but sometimes it stunk so strong it made speed smell/ taste bland

i would still use mephedrone if the fuckers hadn't banned it.

i've had it a couple of times since the ban. always advertised as 'pre ban' and never is.

but it would have this annoying thing where, cos i used it for sex, but me and my boyfs horniness and his ability to actually perform were at different points of the high. i was always way ahead of him and then ready to go to sleep by the time he was actually properly into it. still had an amazing time though.
If you know that happens, why not time your individual intake so you can synchronize the mood?!