• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dobing in dealers

You never know who people know, ESPECIALLY dealers. Shit - it's their job to know and do dodgy things for/to dodgy people.
Drugs are always going to be dodgy until it becomes legal. BUYER BEWARE is a phase that comes to mind.

you cannot sell pharmaceuticals either. so yes, if you got done with a heap of reworked panadol, you;d be in trouble

ratting on anyone is the fastest way in this world to become....dead... or at least an endangered species :)

If you have that much of a problem with your dealer...shop elsewhere...or you feel he needs sorting out....do it yourself. Never turn rat.

Never ever ever RAT. If you dont like the treatment you are getting or the gear you are getting then get a new dealer. KARMA is a very strong force, if this dealer of yours is truly bad, then he will get what is coming. If you RAT, KARMA will get you and it will bite you hard.

I hail from a very small town and the only guys I know to have dogged any dealers worth their salt are minus their kneecaps at present ..

Definately a bad idea and believe me when I say news travels fast

no one likes a dog. Even considering doing something like that shows to us your true colours.

So it would be ok if someone sold you $6 000 worth of caffeine? or someone you trusted with tick ran off with say....2 ounces of wizz? How are they not the "dogcunts"?
Sure most people on here are thinking about 3 bad pills they bought, but this goes all the way up the chain, someone had to buy them in bulk at the top and get ripped off.

1) Be nice about it first. Make sure they just didnt forget.
Thanks for the dealing tips there OPRAH!!!
Fuck you guys are nerds, there are hardasses out there that don't give a fuck, it's a dog-eat-dog game.

its just best to tell everyone about it and send them outta business. Not really different to normal business.

It NEVER works out like this, some dealers are more professional con-artists. It is VERY different from "normal" business.

Last edited:
So it would be ok if someone sold you $6 000 worth of caffeine? or someone you trusted with tick ran off with say....2 ounces of wizz? How are they not the "dogcunts"?

Easy answer... Don't ask for tic, don't offer tic. Offering or asking for tic is opening yourself up to serious risks, and only leads to pain one way or another.

clocker said:
Thanks for the dealing tips there OPRAH!!!
Fuck you guys are nerds, there are hardasses out there that don't give a fuck, it's a dog-eat-dog game.

With all due respect, go fuck yourself. There is absolutely no point in not making sure a person has not just forgotten they owe you money. Why go in straight away guns blazing? Is that going to get you your money? No, it will get you killed or sent to prison.

If you took the fucking time to read the rest of my points, you'll see I dont think you should be all nice and polite once he knows you havent forgotten his tick. But it never hurts to play nice to start off. It could get you your money without any trouble. Maybe not. But its worth a shot.

And I am well aware that there are hardarses out there; but not everyone who deals, or takes drugs is Tony Montana; most people are just normal people looking for a buck or a great night. But it isnt like those hardarses are going to "bust a cap" if you ask for your money.

Nobody forgets that they owe thousands of dollars or large amounts of drugs. Some people could even just disappear (sim-card is thrown out and no one knows where they went) hmmm they must have just forgotten. I know of someone that disappeared from his job and friends after someone came looking for him in a club with a gun and I later found out that he owed about $15 000 to various people he just kept burning and moving on. Maybe he's still on the run or maybe he's dead. One way or another the cops or thugs are going to catch up with him. You can't be a street/club runner that goes bad on debts and get away with it.

most people are just normal people looking for a buck or a great night. But it isnt like those hardarses are going to "bust a cap" if you ask for your money.

You guys are buying your drugs in sesame street again. People get really serious about even a few thousand dollars. Start hanging out in day clubs and try selling even 2 pills in there a few times and see what happens (for the record I don't do this, but I've heard what goes on from randoms in clubs). I know of 2 people that have had the shit kicked out of them for owing money (that they knew they owed).

most people are just normal people looking for a buck or a great night.
This might be true in your limited circles. For the majority of dealers that would be buying...for argument's sake let's say 500+ I can't imagine that this would be the case. 95+% of pills are distributed/manufactured by organised crime groups (or Tony Montanas for you), somewhere down the chain an average joe (like yourself) has to do business with full-time criminals, probably around the 500 wholsale range. You (and I for that matter) are lucky we don't have to deal with these people, but you have to keep in mind how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Last edited:
clocker unless your talking from experience I don't agree with your views. Yes there are some immoral people in almost any form of business. However serious organised crime from what I have seen and heard generally work with trusted people and long term associates. They don't handle people who are unpredictable its dangerous for business. However the problems start when your talking mid rang, say meth cook in and out of jail. Desperate to debts, legal or otherwise, generally desperate people do the violent and dangerous things when put in a situation that warrants it.
Most organised crime syndicates seem to let things settle down over a few grand as its not worth a murder investigation that could potentially cost them much more money/buisness.

Hence I feel the rules change depending on who and what situation your in. However I suggest avoiding snitching in any position, people do generally receive retribution of one kind or another.

You must realise that if you dob a dealer in, you are also pissing off ALL of that dealers clients.. and even if you THINK you know how large/small their trade is, you dont. It is huge mistake to make, regardless of how safe, or tough you think you are.

Imagine there process of trying to a dealer to a cop, like giving his mob number, address, car number plate etc.... I bet the police say "nice doing business with ya, you done well for the community" can`t see how a person can live with dobbing in a dealer.

The 'in-house' dealer at a certain club was busted a few months back -- the circumstances of which could have only been from dissatisfied client(s) dobbing that dealer in. Good riddance to bad rubbish. :\

Never. no matter what they do, you do not dob them in. If you are carful enouhg, u will never have to even think about it. Yeh you get ripped off, or fucked around somtimes, but hey. That's drugs. U just gotta deal with it...

^ thats where you are wrong.

If you deal with the right people, you wont get ripped off or fucked around.

Which i do. But somtimes things happen and services of poeple out of your usual are required.

clocker said:
Nobody forgets that they owe thousands of dollars or large amounts of drugs. I know of someone that disappeared from his job and friends after someone came looking for him in a club with a gun and I later found out that he owed about $15 000 to various people he just kept burning and moving on. You guys are buying your drugs in sesame street again. People get really serious about even a few thousand dollars.

This might be true in your limited circles. For the majority of dealers that would be buying...for argument's sake let's say 500+ I can't imagine that this would be the case. 95+% of pills are distributed/manufactured by organised crime groups (or Tony Montanas for you), somewhere down the chain an average joe (like yourself) has to do business with full-time criminals, probably around the 500 wholsale range. You (and I for that matter) are lucky we don't have to deal with these people, but you have to keep in mind how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Noone here should owe or be owed thousands upon thousands of dollars. And if they do, they wouldnt need to ask the question "how do i get my money back". I'm not talking about money for 1000 pills. What I am talking about, is people owing you money, who arent organised crime or career crims. Who lends them money anyway? Why would someone on bluelight ask the question, "What about people who owe me money. How do I get it without using violence?".

They arent talking about lending 20 grand to the head of a crime syndicate.

They are talking about some guy they lent money to or who they gave tick to, and now wont pay up.

The guy they lent money to is not going to drive a brand new BMW, carry a brand new glock and deal in lots of 500 pills.

I still cannot agree with not giving them a civil chance to get their shit together before hurting them. If one day, I am up the food chain and I import 30kg of coke through Quantas baggage handlers every month; then maybe I'll agree that people should know to pay up when told, and I wont be nice to them. But hey, I would only get in that position by not lending money to people or letting them take shit without paying.

Average joes like us cannot afford to start swinging as soon as we dont get out way; because we might miss and hit Tony Montana.

It's fucked up when people who are so close to you, like real good mates who you've been trusting for years take their usual thousand or so pills and out of the blue fuck off. it's just plain dog dirty and hopefully they'll get what they deserve!

Also, fuckers who dob dealers into their parents deserve to go to HELL, no matter if they think they are helping or not, there's other ways around that SHIT.

Some people are just asking for trouble!

speedygonzales said:
has anybody met a dealer that was a real cock head or ripped u off and u dobed them in. and if u have what happed to them.

If by any chance you did Dob in your dealer, and then found yourself in jail with your dealer or his mates, you would be less than popular to say the least.

You don't want to be known as a "dog" in jail.