• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dobing in dealers

Stuart said:
is it against the law to sell bunk pills thoe?

It definately is. Sorry I dont have a source for that but im sure i've read it on a thread around bl *somewhere*. Hopefully someone more educated in the law will be able to answer this more specifically.

Speedygonzales, no one likes a dog. Even considering doing something like that shows to us your true colours.
Can't you handle yourself or something? If you get ripped off you take the matters into your own hands, not call the fuzz.

Ive been ripped over $750 from one guy - not one thing that i bought off him worked. He payed some of it back, but if he didnt i was THAT close to dobbing him in.

He wasnt a dealer, he was a con artist.

What if your pills tested up for PMA? Is it still noble to let that dealer move the rest of the batch with possibly deadly consequences? I'm noticing a lot of self-righteousness in this thread in regard to ethics. Whats the answer to this one?

Get off Speedy's back. He asked a question, answer it, then put your dick away. What's this 'showing your true colours' stuff? There's a pretty nasty spot in hell reserved for self-righteous, judgemental pricks too, you know. I suppose I fall into that category too for writing this, but hopefully the point stands.

Anyway: you'll get ripped off if you allow yourself to. If you buy pills from a stranger in a club, expect to be ripped off. Maybe you'll be lucky. If you buy them from a regular dealer who is running a business and wishes to continue profitting, bunks pills are unlikely. Educate and conduct yourself sensibily and the chances of getting ripped off get lower still... don't let a dealer think you're an idiot or he's within his rights to treat you like one, I think. Gentleman's agreements and all that.

If a guy's pills tested up for PMA I would tell the guy that his pills were probably dangerous and post warnings on bluelight, pillreports and a few raver boards.

The cops aren't going to do shit. Leave them out of it. They don't care about us and the laws they enforce are the reason PMA pills can get sold.

Only low life people would dob dealers in, its considered doing some behind someones back which shows what kind of people they really are. Sometimes dealers dont find out who dogged them and they could turn to a innocent victom, honestly anyone can say this dealers a asshole but its simple dont buy off the guy. Its also really sad that just listening to a sly no life idiot can cause people who follow you around and get no privacy in life when that person could even be innocent or just a buyer . If they cant learn to confront a person to solve the situation which results in back stabbing then they might as well rot in hell as i believe there is a space for them.

This is somewhat related to the issue of dealers and ethics but rather than starting a new thread on it, thought I could leave it here.

Lawyer for the underworld, Zarah Garde-Wilson, who represents Tony Mokbel, the Williams Clan and Victor Brincat, gave an interview in the weekend's Saturday Age.

While not revealing much about her connections to the underworld, this interesting quote came out of it:

A vast majority of my clients are convicted or alleged to have committed offences which they do not perceive as being morally wrong, such as drug use. If you were to assess them as moral people in our community you would see that a lot of them have higher moral standards than everyday Joe Bloggs walking down the street, whether that be their commitment to assisting the homeless or the disadvanted or that sort of thing

- 'The underworld's lawyer', by Ian Munro. Page 12, Insight, Saturday Age [14/05/2005]

So true I have a few freinds which are dealers and and are of the up most moral standads totaly cristion always faithfull to the lady never racist or prejiduce to anybody but feels traficking in narcotics is not wrong do to his personal use

Stuart said:
is it against the law to sell bunk pills thoe?

i could crush up some panadol, press them sell them as "a awsome import pill" make a few grand, get arrested by the cops, and what would be my offence, not paying tax?

(i am aware if i done this i would get the shit kicked out of me before the cops got to me!)

That reminds me of this once time we were at a party looking for goey or speed bombs and got offered a speed bomb that looked exactly like a panadol. The stuff that rubbed onto my finger tasted like panadol too. We told him to fuck off.

This thread also reminds me of how one of my dealers got busted. She was selling at a party and a rival dealer paid someone to squeal on her. She got off, got back into business and recently went out again. The rave scene isn't all plur.

But yeah, things I will never do to dealers:
1) Squeal
2) Be involved with them or their significant other.

And if they sold me bunk/dangerous gear, I'll inform them. Not the cops.

Yeah gotta thank whoever it was that dobbed me in.

Not that I deal but they thought that would be a nice thing to tell the police. A few counts of possession and I have my freedom...

Could have been much worse if I was in business. Hope whoever it is gets a fat dose of Karma.

Three words. Don't do it.

A friend got busted a while back. Thinking clearly at the time he chose not to 'talk' about those above. He ended up doing jail time, and it was made a hell of a lot more comfortable for him because he kept his mouth shut.

I have absolutely no doubt that had he dobbed others in he would have been in a whole world of hurt (and not necessarily from those above - 'crims' do definitely have morals, and its against those morals to dob someone in.

A friend of mine just got busted too, and I can safely say that he did not deserve it (in the cosmic karma kind of way). If he has to do time I think that it will change him and probably ruin his life. Not all dealers are bad people, some are just friends who do favours for others....

killarava2day said:
There's a special place in hell reserved for rat dog cunts :X

Never a truer word spoken.

Snitches deserve everything they get and MORE!

-plaz-

hmm look we will all get ripped off at some point. if the money is more important, then dont do drugs.. easy as that..

erba said:

Maybe if a dealer was "dobbed" in, it would be karma returning for all the lives they ruined thru dealing :)

But don't do it, its low either way . . . being a blackmarket trade, if you wanted to hurt a dealer, well there would be other ways to do it that would be more personally satisfying.

Silly thread . . . .

I'm prety sure there's a thread somewhere relating to what i;m about to say...

If you dobbed in the dealer, and they had your number, couldn't that make you a bit of a target for cops? I remember people discussing how the cops would ring them up asking for pills coz their dealer got busted and had their number...

I'd never do it. Not only is it bad karma, but it would not be good to implicate yourself either. What comes around goes around...

I hope this isn't too off topic, but what if dealer (or vise versa) owed you money and won't pay up, what could be a way of rectifying it witout the use of violence?

1) Be nice about it first. Make sure they just didnt forget.

2) Then be stern. Tell them that they borrowed money and they have to pay it back. Set a date that is soon, but not rediculousily close, so they have time to get it.

3) Threaten them subtly at first. Tell them that Karma comes back to bite people in the arse, when they dont settle their debts.

4) Threaten them directly. "My money or your knees. Your choice."

:)

if someone rips you off... just tell my mum, she'll sought 'em out.

and if she is busy cooking dinner, then my grandma will happily get out there and do some damage :)