• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Do you worship LSD?

I read some research article recently that said subjects only reported anxiety and difficulty at low doses (100 ug in the study) but never at high doses (200 ug in the study. Low doses allow you to try and ‘hold on and fight’ whereas bigger doses ‘throw you in the deep end’ where you have to swim no matter what.
you know, i find that to be true in my experience. (sometimes with ketamine, too, i remember it being awkward in light doses)

i used to enjoy a half hit of lsd, but now i just get socially awkward with a crappy bodyload. i really prefer to take a heavier (estimated 500+ ug) dose than normal nowadays (of 1p or ald-52, don't find lsd anymore), i don't really get visuals except for the microfractals on surfaces and color appreciation, but the headspace and bodyload are much better on higher doses. even the mindfuck (when i stay away from others) is nicer.

not like the mindfuck on shroomies, i don't really enjoy it (my subconscious is a prankster ass bully on mushrooms)

(sorry for the double post, not sure how to add a quote into an edit)
the visuals get stronger the more you dose. at 300 ug + you are seeing god at 500 ug your not even this 3d plane of existence anymore your fucking deep in the LSD reality
shit, sounds like fun.

when i first started tripping, two hits and the treetops would be grabbing their frigging ankles even without a breeze.

nowadays, i am not even sure the walls would breathe below 700ug :\

Last edited:
I don't think I worship LSD, but it's the King for sure and commands veneration. I can definitely see worshipping LSD, it has this kind of cult-y and charismatic persona to it when you're tripping. LSD a goodly King who is so sure in his throne, he does not smite you or become jealous when you sit at the feet of a lesser Duchess or Baron, because he knows you will come back and that he will always be the King. Long Live the King!

I don't think the modern "less is more" approach is suited for truly milking maximum benefit/effect from LSD; a single, regular street/d-net blotter is just too weak, it gives some visuals, some body-load, a change in mood of course, but nothing... very intriguing/exciting, more like a supplement.
Back in the 70s plenty of educated people (Timothy Leary, Richard "Ram Dass" Alpert and others) experimented with dosages which would make a modern hipster shit his pants. The spiritual side of it opens at higher dosages. But I've also noticed some of the effects can persist long after trip concluded (as other posters have noted already) which can go either way (pos./neg.)
I guess it depends what one wants out of it, if a batch is good and one ain't taking big doses, it's pretty predictable experience, so in this sense LSD is practical and safe.
I've noticed various posters compare it to shrooms, but IMO, they're more different than similar, like the old saying goes - with shrooms you grow roots, with LSD - branches.
It's a good psychedelic, but problems with quality/purity can make it a pretty upsetting experience so in this regard I see why many people prefer using shrooms (which many can also grow for themselves), which again - for practical reasons makes sense.

I've noticed various posters compare it to shrooms, but IMO, they're more different than similar, like the old saying goes - with shrooms you grow roots, with LSD - branches.
interesting. i've not heard that one.

shrooms scare the pants off me, i typically go for lower doses (unless a dissociative is involved). the mindfuck of high dose acid is manageable (most of the time), but shroomies, i don't usually like to venture off the medium doses (i hunt woodlovers, but the equivalent of 3.5g p. cubensis). shroomies tend to really fuck with my head... strangers seeming to say what i'm thinking, apparitions disappearing behind objects (ever go into vault 106 in fallout 3? where you chase the dad apparition around corners?), birds chirping to me, people falling into walls in my peripherals but becoming normal when i directly view them, shrooms make me feel like life is crumbling and it scares me. my subconscious can be a real prankster dickhead.

one time, on woodlovers, i walked by a pile of hard wood logs and i swear i gained an appetite for wood. the smell made me want to seriously gnaw on the fucking logs; i just don't have time to try to sort out that kinda mindfuck lol (although that one was more funny than disturbing, just strange af)

acid gives me thoughts of the cosmos, shrooms gives me a million wild thoughts that i can't keep up with.

maybe one day i'll go deep on shroomies with a sober sitter, but i prefer tripping alone or with my partner (who is not partaking in any drugs at this time, and expects the same from me... although i dabble on the side here and there but keep my cool)

ok, here i go with the rambling again, sheesh.

edit

(btw, that's a grassloving panaeolus cinctulus in my avatar, i find them to be more laid back and jolly than psilocybes)

tldr;

shrooms scary, acid just right.

Last edited:
let me put it this way, if you can access a stash of lsd. preferably in pellets
and if you can find your optimal dose in this stash, it will remain excellent for a lifetime. or longer.

I compare that with the knowledge that you can grow your own shrooms and say, that lsd enables standard dose control and excellent portability which can be significant, but is not essential, while mushrooms are a mystery dose that you can cultivate completely in your own home which is lovely.

the differences in effects are intensity related which is dose, and absorption dependent. lsd being absorbed muuch more quickly and shrooms requiring a variable digestive tract exposure.

interesting. i've not heard that one.

shrooms scare the pants off me, i typically go for lower doses (unless a dissociative is involved). the mindfuck of high dose acid is manageable (most of the time), but shroomies, i don't usually like to venture off the medium doses (i hunt woodlovers, but the equivalent of 3.5g p. cubensis). shroomies tend to really fuck with my head... strangers seeming to say what i'm thinking, apparitions disappearing behind objects (ever go into vault 106 in fallout 3? where you chase the dad apparition around corners?), birds chirping to me, people falling into walls in my peripherals but becoming normal when i directly view them, shrooms make me feel like life is crumbling and it scares me. my subconscious can be a real prankster dickhead.

one time, on woodlovers, i walked by a pile of hard wood logs and i swear i gained an appetite for wood. the smell made me want to seriously gnaw on the fucking logs; i just don't have time to try to sort out that kinda mindfuck lol (although that one was more funny than disturbing, just strange af)

acid gives me thoughts of the cosmos, shrooms gives me a million wild thoughts that i can't keep up with.

maybe one day i'll go deep on shroomies with a sober sitter, but i prefer tripping alone or with my partner (who is not partaking in any drugs at this time, and expects the same from me... although i dabble on the side here and there but keep my cool)

ok, here i go with the rambling again, sheesh.

edit

(btw, that's a grassloving panaeolus cinctulus in my avatar, i find them to be more laid back and jolly than psilocybes)

tldr;

shrooms scary, acid just right.

Lol that's pretty much how i feel on shrooms too

i think they're too shifty - like 1 minute im outta my skull then the next half minute im not and so on....all im doing is trying to battle through all of that until it all ends

yeah, that back and forth action... feels like i'm being juggled by an indifferent but omniscient being (i' m an agnostic atheist, so i just don't buy it... best explanation is my brain makes it feel like that).

dmt is like that but x10, and i don't know if i have the gall to revisit that monster...

Are there times when you are out in nature on a fair old whack of LSD that you think "I worship LSD"?
I LOVE LSD - and I wish i'd stay with psychedelics instead of stims (coke now). For some reason, I am not able to do acid more than once a month or so - after I do a moderate amount (2 stamps, 400micro grams total) - and have an amazing trip - the next day I don't feel the need to do it again.
The same goes for magic mushrooms. I know that in USA, the FDA is giving the green light to some pharma companies to use LDS or psilocybin to treat depression and other mental issues.
I'm 100% convinced that if it weren't for the moron Nixon, psychedelic research would have cured most of today's mental issues that we treat with poisons (SSRIs and such).

There is something about LSD that separates it from all other psychedelics or all drugs for that matter. It has a magic to it.

DMT also has that magic but LSD is much more approachable and forgiving :)

All hail the Lysergic God
The LSD God, Albert Hofmann lived to be 102, and he did LSD of a regular basis, sometime in HUGE doses - milligrams instead of what we do, micrograms...

Hofmann never did milligrams ...never read anything to confirm that.Havent done any acid for a long time as for worship LSD...dont think worship would be the right description ...most definately a strong magnet that attached to my psyche after the first pink microdot in 1972.Something so tiny yet so powerful. ..the start of unimaginable exploration that lasted 8 years.

a good acid experience is right up there with great sex, a fabulous concert, or terrific movie.
in that way it is a religious experience worthy of art like the Venus of Willendorf which is considered religious - fertility and procreation.

When beginning a trip there is no way to assure that the hand you have been dealt is a winner, and you cannot totally rely on others' reviews as regards setting, but most likely what happens will exceed expectations and be full of delight as your lover/partner has a mind of her own.

hoffman max dosage was 250 ug. He never took more than 100 ug ever again after that
he did take 0.25 milligrams once - he talks about it in the new netflix documentary (he was younger when he took that huge dose, went to micrograms after)

Such a tragedy that new labour banned fresh mushrooms - used to be able to buy a kilo fresh for £200 from 2004-2007. Darknet prices are silly - I think a kilo goes for about 2 grand.