• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you wish you could change your bluelight name and why

wazza said:
I want to change my nick to hornybipillheadmuntedraverfuck21 but wazza is short for kate (my real name)

hehe...wazza's good value.... :)

I wouldn't change my nic at all...Raz is like my *other* name, has been for years now. I'd feel weird being called anything else. And as much as I get all nyehh at actually using nics in real life, it doesn't bother me so much if it sounds like a real word....like for example, I know a guy whose online nic is Gremmy and that's fine. But my friend Joe was JJJ for years, and it just felt really fucking weird calling an actual person "JJJ" in a pub or something...though people do it still.... 8)

--Raz--

Change my nick? Hell no! My nickname personifies all that I am.

I'm just glad I didnt go with either of the 2 nickname variants that I was using at the time of registering on here... exstacy and hypergirlie. I would have been tired of those a long time ago.

stace.

Yah for sure. I'd change my name given the chance - prolly to like "BooBooKittyFuck" :p
Nah prolly "beffles" would do. But with this great post count, um, I dont think so teehee!

I had a bluelight name....

then I changed it to up all night...

then I changed it to Queen Beat...

then I went back to up all night.

I don't particularly like this name but it's better then pretending to be beat royalty [plus my two closest friends are star_beats and BREAKaBEAT. Too many damn beats!]

Just after I logged on for the first time I wished I could change my name to BrittneySpears. I think it more accurately represents me.

up all night said:
[plus my two closest friends are star_beats and BREAKaBEAT. Too many damn beats!]

Makes for one happy family ;)

Groove is In The Heart

No.
'cause if you is beat, you is UnSquare;

Dig?

(Hey, nez.)

Last edited:
Nah, I'm happy with Wiretrippa. It's been my single online identity for about 5 years now (which means if you know how to join the dots I suppose you can figure out who I am off-line with little trouble). The only variation that ever gets bandied about is Wire. As in, that is all,

Wire.

i'm ok with mine, though i often wonder if i should have chosen something more "cute", cos this nick doesnt really represent me.
and its not really feminine....and should it be? probly more so.....meh.....i want more posts so i'm not gonna go change it. plus ppl are actually starting to recognise me round here.

I don't like it or dislike it, it's been a nick since I was 14, I'm not choosing another name now, there's really no point.

One thing I really hate is when people automatically assume that my nick is somewhat drug related, guess what, it's not drug related at all, and that's all I have to say.

I reckon for a name that I chose by randomly flicking through the dictionary until I found a word that I didn't recognise, I've done pretty well to still be happy with it... :)

I like smileyfish - it suits me pretty well and I'm used to it now. Also not drug related in anyway. The whole smileyfish cuddlefish thing was a bit wierd at first but now I think it's kinda sweet.

:)Smiley

i like my name sorta. its ok. i wish i put a bit more thought into it. i like angel_of_fire_85 which is my yahoo name. but i s'pose buzzn is ok. its annoying to type the whole thing out. but i cant shorten it to BANL cos that just looks dumb

I'd probably change mine to:

FaTcHiCkSnEeDlOvInToObUtThEyGoTtApAy

Just to shit people and to quote Family Guy.

i wish mine wasnt all in uppercase. I put it there so people would get the 'break' part.
Duh !

have nothing against mine.....
dfi or 'drug fucked idiot'
when it shits me i might change
DfI;)