• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you wish you could change your bluelight name and why

xtc: can you imagine the kind of hassle that would create if *anyone* could change their nickname?

and, as i've said in the lounge, i'd change my name to "onethreethreeseven" if i could...

wazza said:
I want to change my nick to hornybipillheadmuntedraverfuck21 but wazza is short for kate (my real name)

rofl.gif

onetwothreefour, I've never touched vBulletin before so I can't argue really, but I thought it wouldn't be too hard to do so long as constraints were applied. Like no changing unless you've been a member for n months and/or x posts.

Not that I consider it a big deal and it would only create more work for admin.

Originally posted by Raving Loony
onetwothreefour, I've never touched vBulletin before so I can't argue really, but I thought it wouldn't be too hard to do so long as constraints were applied. Like no changing unless you've been a member for n months and/or x posts.

oh na, i doubt that it would be difficult to actually implement, i was referring more to the hassles it would cause with tracking users, posters referring to other peoples' posts after name-changes etc. really, all we have here to refer to each other are our nicknames, and when people start fucking around with that i think it becomes problematic.

strictly imo of course, but i really don't think it's worth all the hassles (and afaik skydancer, chr1.5, et al all seem to agree).

I only want the dickheads who keep capitalising the first letter of my name to stop ... it's fucken 'nezo' not 'Nezo'.

actually, I wouldn't mind it being shortened to just 'nez'

anything less gayer than what it is, and without the capital "E" at the end.....wish i didn't have to be in my "e is like the best thing ever invented!!!" stage when i created it... *sigh*

i prefer ~WickedAngel~ as i am on every other forum i post but bl is one of the oldest ones i have been posting on and i just started doofing when i registered as doofqueen. WickedAngel suits my personality , i just love oxymorans ;) but then again i'm quite happy remaining the queen of doof on bl =D

^^^ you can never change your name...it's so synonymous with you. you are *the* doof person (well, in my mind :)) on bl, and it's cool...

you know alot of people have said that to me from here actually, thats why i'm quite happy to remain doofqueen =D

i don't mind mine.. although i wish i could spell thommo at the time, then it prob would be different

Originally posted by onetwothreefour
strictly imo of course, but i really don't think it's worth all the hassles (and afaik skydancer, chr1.5, et al all seem to agree).

well the short answer to any requests is usually no... the longer answer being no, no, no, no and hell no! :p I am pretty sure the official reason is along the lines of what you said - too much hassle for too little gain.

I thought about changing mine to Kitty when I had the chance but I liked this one enough to stick with it.

Last edited:
I don't want to change mine. But i'll have to if i ever gain any weight :)

I still like my nick,i dont have any urge to change it.It seems to suit all the forums i post in.

i'd probably drop the capital L, since capital letters are the work of the DEVIL!

LifeIsEEEEasy...... dunno wat the fuck i was trippin on, dun even know if i actually used to believe that. i wish it was fukn easy

(apparently) in germany parents are constrained by a special law desgined to prevent 'embaressment or shame to the child' when they name their offspring.

'adolf hitler' 'osama bin laden' and 'mango combi' are on the banned list.

sadly we don't have such constriants when we name ourselves, so I'm stuck with the bland and genderless 'innocuous.'
mea, at least I didnt go in for alternating caps or a big E on the end...
but if I could I'd have 'elf' instead I'd be quite happy.

fuck this, mabye I will change it.