• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Do you think some vendors are underdosing flubramazolam?

JM357

Bluelighter
OK, until last tuesday I hadn't taken any benzos for bout two months and did not have a dependency on them then (been years since I was RXed them and had a dependency). Well I got 1000mgs etizolam, 2x25mg bottles of flublam, and 1x100mg bottle of diclazepam (in case I get dependent and need to taper and I have another coming). Well I ended up in the hospital and figured it was the f-lam BUT THE FLAM WASN't in my system (etizolam- which oddly the hospital told me to take 3mgs of for pain as needed, don't quite get that (it literally says it in the discharge instructions). Now I think I spilled the majority of the etizolam (I woke up in 36 hours- I would think a 1000mgs would actually put a low dependent person out longer (and I'm on suboxone)).

Now the Flam and diclaz is what I have until my order comes (lesson learned: put away benzos other than what you plan on taking). Well, the Flam is strong but not so strong I can't take up to 1-1.25mgs throughout the day (375mcg doses max) but still there should be a build up. Do you think some vendors might be underdosing Flam? Also, it suddenly seemed like my tolerance started going down today (if someone had a huge binge could their tolerance go down while taking relatively normal doses?)

This time that etizolam is getting locked up after taking out the night's dose.

And the good news is I can taper off without anxiety/pain in about 1-2 weeks. I didn't think I could go to the methadone clinic but they actually have rides there and it is free. Also, while this was a couple years ago the nurse there said that if I gave 6 months clean urine he could get me switched to pain management (will remind him of that- I figure 7 months). I think after 2-3 weeks of use it should only take a 2 week taper.

You mention a drop in tolerance and question the metabolic build-up, have you considered that the build-up is only just amassing in your system and being misinterpreted?
F-Lam is a nightmare, I thought it wasn't as strong as it was made out, and that my tolerance was somehow reversing, aaaaand then there's 5 days or so missing from my memory.
It builds up, slowly at first, and the "inverse tolerance effect" tends to appear right before the blackouts do.
1mg on Day 1 felt less than the 500mcg on Day 2, Day 3 I could get high on 0.25mg, but I was too benzo'd to put the 2 + 2 together.
Watch yourself, and if possible just switch to the Diclaz entirely.

You do have a good point there. And I didn't order any f-lam again just etizolam and diclazepam. Also, do you think some of the effects frrom f-lam are due to the "type" of benzo it is- strongly hypnotic and sedative?

Also- is it possible for benzo tolerance to increase that much in a week. I felt great when I took the 3mgs of etizolam. Then I took .250 f-lam. Then things got bad. Only 6 days ago. I know opioid tolerance goes up extremely fast but the gaba drugs like alcohol and benzos goes up slower. Or is it a) maybe for some reason f-lam doesn't effect me that heavily? b)learning to tolerate the effects. The next 2-3 days until my etizolam/diclaz comes I'm just going to take 2 mgs diclaz day 1 and 1 mg day2 (maybe an extra dose if I feel sick but I think at most it would be rebound anxiety.