Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Do you still go to the cinema?

Last movie I saw in a theater was Road To Perdition in 2002. Before that whatever Star Trek came out in 1989 with Shatner.

Top gun was great in theaters. The new Saw movie, lol, so gruesome that a family ended up leaving before it was half over.

Last film I watched on the big screen was Oppenheimer. Was definitely a better viewing experience on the big screen. Think I smoked a joint before watching it.

Tickets aren't ridiculously priced, but then again I'm in a small town and international features trickle in later than in big cities. They mostly show French movies, mostly without subs. I go with my Mom on occasion.

The last time I bothered to go to the cinema was at a small art film theater that was showing Citizen Kane a couple of years back. It's too easy to stream movies in the comfort of your home but I couldn't pass this one up.

The last time I bothered to go to the cinema was at a small art film theater that was showing Citizen Kane a couple of years back. It's too easy to stream movies in the comfort of your home but I couldn't pass this one up.

Apparently that's arguably the best movie of all time.

Still? I never went to the cinema, except as a kid when my whole family was going.

I've been getting increasingly interested in older era movies. These days everyones dropping their jaw, screaming, camera angle changing every second, I'm about over it.

Classic.

My favorite drive in was back to back Star Wars: phantom menace and Austin Powers: The Spy who Shagged me

Had to switch gears for that

Classic.

My favorite drive in was back to back Star Wars: phantom menace and Austin Powers: The Spy who Shagged me

Had to switch gears for that

i had never seen Star Wars at that point so I didn't go. but there was so much hype me and my brother rented all of them and was ready to see attack of the clones when it came out.

What's your honest opinion of star wars?

What's your honest opinion of star wars?

Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars film. Second is probably Empire Strikes Back. I thought Last Jedi was terrible, probably worse than Phantom Menace. Revenge of the Sith is very strong and I honestly didn't mind Force Awakens. It was a good blank slate to build on. Unfortunately Rian Johnson made a joke out of the new trilogy.

Thx. I'm trying to deal with boredom, become more patient. However if it's largely cinematics that are no longer relevant I may pass on to The General

Well if you like stories about rich old dudes w/ lots of regrets, who are into rosebud, you might like it, I dunno.