Do you hallucinate on Ecstasy?

• Yes

Votes: 248 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 24.8%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 92 20.4%

• Total voters
I get visuals usually after the third dose. Neon shapes flying around or crawling around my fingers. Worms, guys with pickaxes, guys on horses, etc. You know, the usual. Oddly enough I used to get these with eyes both opened and closed but now it only happens when my eyes are open.

I have seen patterns and shapes in the background, like on walls. Also always get strong closed eye visuals, that move to the music. love that.

I get full blown OEVs and CEVs just last night everything was cartoon and 2d

I have tripped out pretty hard on MDMA and had some amazing colorful visuals in a dim lit room. But whenever I start to trip off of MDMA, it means that Ive taken to much and feel more like I am tripping than rolling. Whenever MDMA starts to lose the empathy and love, it means I took to much and will be pretty much tripping, not "rolling"

Although I can smoke on 2 rolls and I always get a very strong shroom like psychedelicness added to my roll.

usually in bed after a rave or on the ride back home.

i would lucid dream and say "what?" and stuff out loud trying to talk to the dream/hallucination

visuals for me, oh man, i love visuals, i have those moments when i close my eyes and just think positively about life and myself, the one thing i always see when im rolling is myself in all white, in an all white room, playing with glow sticks dancing and smiling, its the coolest thing ever to see in my mind, i LOVE visuals=D

ha me to use to see shadows alot when walking home miles on my own use to talk to them but then they would dissapear really scared me at first then it was just like the norm lol

Haha I had this shit happen with ~500mgs MDA once, fucking INTENSE.

I would start talking to them and then they would slowly dissolve and I wouldn't realize until a few seconds after that it was a hallucination :p

I have OEVs, CEVs, and mild hallucinations. My hallucinations 99% of the time are where everyone looks like someone I know and it takes me a few minutes to logically realize that this person I know wouldn't be at a rave andor be rolling and then only once I've come to this realization that their face will kinda morph back to what it actually is.

The first few times I Took E I halucinated on the come down, light would start spinning and then It would change into strange ghost like creatures / people dancing / moving around my bed. Ive had another couple of halucinations also on come down. First in low light, I saw lots of small balls of light spin around and form a tornado in the room rising off the floor to the ceiling. The second was in the dark, it started with light spinning then it was as if I was underwater but I could see the surface. Bubbles were rising to the surface off my hands, I then brought the surface closer and closer to my eyes until is was literally 1" away from my eyes... If I take E now I don't get any of these effects... but these hallucinations were definatly caused by MDA....

Tale of Two Tabs :p

I have OEVs, CEVs, and mild hallucinations. My hallucinations 99% of the time are where everyone looks like someone I know and it takes me a few minutes to logically realize that this person I know wouldn't be at a rave andor be rolling and then only once I've come to this realization that their face will kinda morph back to what it actually is.

I got mugged for making this mistake on Acid, only time ive gone on a bad one, and extremely intense in all the wrong aspects, The Meph could have fueled my anxiety also, shadows chasing me ect. I threw up shortly afterwards, we left the party and went Shroom picking on the way home, brilliant experience all in all for the first time taking 2hits at once... Peoples veins turned into star patterns, feeling the force off of the electric fences, preminitions Ect. The moral of the story is, watch your back, there are some nasty cunts out there. Peace :)

My first time on E I did (was basically seeing this, *way* pretty), but never have since then. First time was ~200mg of what was claimed to be/we think was MDMA (it was before my testing days, so I don't know for sure).

I rolled with my girlfriend last week and after we took a second stronger dose she said that my eyes appeared to be bleeding. After about 600mg I was drawn to my girlfriends hair as it contained 3D transparent diagrams of canoes and bridges, along with hairs that looked real until I realized that they were just fake transparent hairs that my finger could move through. Also, when I put my thumb and index finger in an L shape, a transparent hud appeared that moved with my hand. Seeing a tiny power pole that I could move back and forth with my finger was also cool.

I have when it's dark out. Idk if I would call it hallucinating because I've never taken shrooms or acid etc. but it's like your eyes playing tricks on you sometimes enough for you to say "I'm seeing shit." This has happened to me a few times regardless on the amount I dropped. It doesn't happen everytime but atleast 50 percent.

At high doses I hear you can have minor visuals. But I haven't dropped more than a single pill yet so I don't know from experience.

The last time I rolled, I did a pretty ridiculous dose...but it felt so god damn incredible. I was saying tracers from all movements, and all lights were so vivid and like JUMPED out at me. I have never had these "delusional" hallucinations people are talking about though...like seeing sunglasses or hats on people.

Being that I do not take E to hallucinate, I think it would completely fuck my roll up if I did. If I wanted to trip like that I would eat some acid or mushrooms. I am ok with tracers and having the lights look more pronounced and such, but I would NOT like that whole seeing demon faces and eyes bleeding shit, at all.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Last time I did MDMA i was laying in my bed and all the sudden the clouds started to intensely change. Then everything in my room started changing and the walls and roof started to breathe. Next thing I know I'm at my buddies house. 2 of my friends were downstairs playing pool and 3 were upstairs on the rock band. I walked around the house for a bit the my vision suddenly SPUN counterclockwise and I was back in my bedroom sweating like a fucking pig. Had 10 texts and 3 missed calls. I wish I knew how long I was gone for but unfortunately I don't.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Last time I did MDMA i was laying in my bed and all the sudden the clouds started to intensely change. Then everything in my room started changing and the walls and roof started to breathe. Next thing I know I'm at my buddies house. 2 of my friends were downstairs playing pool and 3 were upstairs on the rock band. I walked around the house for a bit the my vision suddenly SPUN counterclockwise and I was back in my bedroom sweating like a fucking pig. Had 10 texts and 3 missed calls. I wish I knew how long I was gone for but unfortunately I don't.

'the fuck man.. How much did you take?? What was in your pills? Hard to believe pure MDMA would make this happen..