• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

do you find a girl attractive that squirts?

The last girl I was with could squirt. She didn't tell me til she was about to come when I was going down on her, so it was quite the suprise. A sweet tasting amazing one at that. It was the first time I ever been with a girl who could and to be honest I loved it, as soon as she came, I went back to working her until she came again, and again, til she asked me to stop because she was exhausted. Of course, I did it one more time, and finally let her take a breath (she was pretty much unable to breathe) and relax. Best. Sex. Ever.

u think its hot

i always wanted my girlfriend to squirt on my face after/during oral

The first girl I had ever been with was a "squirter," and, at first, I thought that shit was incredibly attractive.

But then she would soak the sheets, and it was kind of uncomfortable to be rolling around in sheets that are so wet you could wring them out into a glass. We tried to put a towel under her ass, but it wasn't enough, and so we'd double-up, but even that wasn't enough.

So eventually, we would just flip the mattress over after our sessions because it would soak through everything right down to the mattress and there wasn't much we could do about it really.

^Our mattress extended warranty would be void with stains so I don't bother to purchase it.

My husband loves it. Especially in his face. Although I cannot squirt across a room

The first girl I had ever been with was a "squirter," and, at first, I thought that shit was incredibly attractive.

But then she would soak the sheets, and it was kind of uncomfortable to be rolling around in sheets that are so wet you could wring them out into a glass. We tried to put a towel under her ass, but it wasn't enough, and so we'd double-up, but even that wasn't enough.

So eventually, we would just flip the mattress over after our sessions because it would soak through everything right down to the mattress and there wasn't much we could do about it really.

Just a suggestion from one that squirts... You can buy flat crib sheet/mattress protectors. They are smaller than full sized ones, fabric, waterproof, and machine washable ;)

The only time my girlfriend ever squirted was on cocaine. She had 10+ orgasms and would squirt everytime. Literally one time was across the room. It was amazing :D

I have once or twice alone. Been super close with my fiance but i know his opnion on it so i block my self.

Never been with a "squirter" but damn i think it would be awesome. you think there is a method on making a girl do this?

Never been with a "squirter" but damn i think it would be awesome. you think there is a method on making a girl do this?

IME experience only a minority of even very sexual women do this - maybe 30%? And then some of them only do it very occasionally.

The key is g-spot stimulation during an intense orgasm. Something up her ass usually helps.

But it's either physiologically possible or it's not - so no woman should feel less a woman because she doesn't do this.

If she is hot heck yeah that is freakin awesome, it lets you know when you are done also and you dont have to wonder, is she satisfied; if she is blwoin a firehose across the room pretty sure she is satisfied