• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

do you find a girl attractive that squirts?

It's from the skenes or paraurethral glands located on either side of the urethra. When the g-spot is stimulated it causes the skenes glands to swell and fill with fluid. If stimulated to the point of orgasm this fluid is ejaculated through the urethra, which is why it can contain small amounts of urine. If a woman does not ejaculate then the fluid is reabsorbed by the body. The skenes glands are also called the female prostate. When female ejaculate is tested through electron microscopy it shows great similarities to male ejaculate. It tests as more basic (less acidic) than vaginal secretions or urine and contains prostate specific antigen and prostatic acid phosphatase.

Last edited:
i sexed a squirter once. she poured! it was strange. i never could cum because every time she was about to squirt, she would freeze up and I would have to stop. Plus it got my bed soaked, so that sucked.

Please help. I recently started squirting. Just got divorced and started an awakening. I am totally embarrassed by this. According to the current studies... it is confirmed that it is mostly urine. I normally squirt before orgasm. So, when I do I am so embarassed that I stop and then do not orgasm. I have always had trouble having an orgasm. Never had a vaginal one. And it takes so long for me... and I can only have one if I am doing the stimulation. I have been doing this on my own.... and when I squirt .. i can squirt 3 times pre orgasm. and I am freaking out... because it smells slightly like urine and I think its gross. I do not know how I could ever do this with a man. Maybe I am different than everyone else and this is stress incontinence? I feel doomed that I am not in control of my muscles that stop me from urinating.

Have you ever given vaginal birth? I had sections but my sisters both had vaginal. One had a 9 lb 10oz baby and has incontinence when she coughs. Maybe try kegels to strengthen the pelvic floor

According to the current studies... it is confirmed that it is mostly urine.
is it? either way, urine is pretty clean stuff. and if you read through the thread, you'll see that many people think it's a turn on. I haven't been with a girl who squirts yet, so I cannot comment on my preference, but I guess I wouldn't mind it ;)

Yes, vaginal birth. No amount of kegels could help. I have done them. I am a pretty advance yogi - I do a lot of pelvic floor work - I am the best I can be unfortunately. a friend suggested bladder surgery

I've never been with a squirter. Not sure I'd want to. I read above that it's a mistake to think it's pee (though if a girl mistakenly thinks that squirters squirt pee, and she wants to be a squirter too...)

The thing is, I once tried to research the gland or structure that secretes vaginal lube, thinking it would be analogous to a salivary gland or a tear duct. I discovered that there is no such gland, no female analog of the male Cowper's Gland and prostate [edit] within the vagina [/edit]. Vaginal lube is simply intercellular fluid like you have throughout your body, which the vagina walls excrete in response to stimulation. The only significant muscles in the area are the PC muscle that squeezes the opening, and the uterus. I've read that during orgasm, usually, the cervix opens and the uterus expands to create suction, actions which help facilitate fertilization. Squirting seems to act against this, which makes it something that would impair fertilization... which makes squirting something that evolution would have bred out of mammalian species long before the existence of humans - unless squirting was an evolutionary response to prevent pregnancy after having been inseminated by an unsatisfactory mate.

But, as I said, I've never been with a squirter. And, since I don't have a vagina, I can't speak from personal experience, only from what I've read. Even though having a penis does not impair my ability to read, there are some who would disparage my remarks as "mansplaining". So, I'm NOT SAYING that squirt is just pee, I'm NOT SAYING that women can't squirt something other than pee - I'm ONLY reporting what I've read on the subject, and saying that despite my research, I can find nothing that could make it possible.

But, if people are happy with the things that happen when they are together, then it doesn't really matter exactly what happened or how it happened or what anyone else thinks of it... carry on!

Last edited: