• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do women mind it if you have really small testicles?

starlightgemini said:
Do they screw with your libido too?

Yep.

At first, it's welcome because libido goes through the roof. After a while, though, it will either fall dramatically or the erection quality will be shit. Or both.

BTW, I've not done steroids but I know guys who have and I know plenty about them. That is not to say that I won't ever do them. I may very well do a light cycle at some point. There's nothing inherently wrong with steroid use by itself because it can improve health and looks if done correctly.

Originally posted by herb311
not to be an anal little bitch but thats a positive feedback loop

Wanna' bet? ;)

Negative feedback loops decrease physiological response, such as when an outside source of sex hormone is introduced and the body slows down endogenous production. Positive feedback loops increase physiological response, such as when a mother goes into labor.

HAHAHA Sorri to be so negative but this is realli funni!
For starters i would much rather a cuddly or plain skinny guy any day over a buff steriod pumped butt monkey! As would most of my friends! im not keen on guys that are so into the way they look the would take those things!
and as for the ball thing it wouldnt bother me if it was just through natural causes but if i knew i guy i was sleeping with had tiny testicals cuz of steriods i would be so turned off!
Sorri if this was crule but its the gods honest truth!

FFS, I bet he already knows this, as I see him with some very useful information and good qustions in Drug Basics, this is SLR, so stop with the lectures. Cmon mods, please delete the useless posts that are offtopic.

fizzygirl said:
Don't assume we wouldn't notice. We notice most things...we just might not let you know this.

typical.

Do you automatically see small and think 'omg he's on roids' Some guys have big bollocks, other guys medium and others small. Shit maybe it's cold.

Definately negative feedback. There are only a few instances of positive feedback in all of nature.

I dont know why you had to bring up labor when you could have brought up arousal instead. I guess I just like to think about different stuff than you, weirdo.

I've never really noticed the size of guys testicles... nor has it really ever occurred to me to do so.

the whole testicle-size thing, in my opinion, originates from guys not girls.

I honestly dont care at all and ive never gone out of my way to reallly inspect the diameter of my lovers balls.

im just over 6 and abit and i still on my v plaets. tonite i am drinken at a party and jsut got home it was fucken godooood
i saw this girl i hooked up with and shes amd and hot. anyways have a good nigt

Maybe you should talk to this guy.........he may be able to help.

p4511721.jpg

personally I would rather have a fat sexy guy with a large penis than a fit trim guy with a small penis caused by roids :)

Small balls are better than dangly balls, IMO - there's nothing worse than that dull "fap, fap, fap" sound of nuts swinging and hitting you when you're at it doggy style :)

Probably best not to get hung up about it, in any case. I find insecurity a lot more repelling than any abnormalities in the trouseral region :)

Small balls are better than dangly balls, IMO - there's nothing worse than that dull "fap, fap, fap" sound of nuts swinging and hitting you when you're at it doggy style :)

and that's why i sometimes love this forum.

dj2tall_wunderboicv2 said:
personally I would rather have a fat sexy guy with a large penis than a fit trim guy with a small penis caused by roids :)

Oooohhhh I'm sorry, that's actually incorrect!

The correct answer is: 'Roids don't give guys a small johnson.

Thanks for playing "Know Your Steroidal Side-Effects", though! What do we have for her to take home, Bob?

cristal0.jpg

Your very own beautiful new Bic Cristal ball-point pen! You'll not only be able to write down fantastic new knowledge, but you'll be able to look good while doing it!

(OOOoooooOOOOooooo!!)

We'll see you next time on "Know Your Steroidal Side-Effects"!

Ahem. Sorry.

Actually, certain steroids are known to increase penis size when used with the appropriate complement hormones.

heh, yeah most guys who use steroids already have small penis' it's that lack of confidence in themselves. Lucky Me, I got all the confidence I need. So my balls get to stay big bouncy and fun fun fun fun fun. The wonderful thing about RC is I'm the only one.

*another tangent: Anyways unless you are in a relationship seriously, most chicks aren't even going to look at them. You're just gonna fuck'em and leave before morning anyways right? So why'd you even ask this question?

aunty establishment said:

Probably best not to get hung up about it, in any case. I find insecurity a lot more repelling than any abnormalities in the trouseral region :)

WERD!!!! auntie...you made my day with this post. =D

Even small balls will dangle if the body is hot, they have their own heat control so that the sperm arent cold or too hot. :D

It's not often one gets the opportunity to describe the dangly balls noise in all its onomatopaeic glory, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It really is terribly distracting!

I'm sure the guy meant he doesnt plan on quitting until the end of his cycle. I think he posts sometimes in the Steroid forum, so I'm sure hes not stupid about steroid use.

I THINK your balls will come back to normal size at the end of your cycle.

I've got big balls.

He's got big balls.

She's got big balls.

They've got big balls.

But we've got the biggest . . . balls of them all!

LOL.

I'm curious about the opposite: oversized testicles and a smallish penis. Is this a turn-on for any women? It's not actually my situation, I just used to draw pictures of my friends like that: big 'nads, tiny wiener. :\