• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do women mind it if you have really small testicles?

Yeah monger!!! this is a real turn on

I can really relate to drawing pictures of my friends with massive balls and a really really small willy..

NOT!!!

maassive said:
Yeah monger!!! this is a real turn on

I can really relate to drawing pictures of my friends with massive balls and a really really small willy..

NOT!!!

LOL! :D

What the hell would someone wanna draw their friends with massive balls and a small dick? Why'd you wanna draw your friends nuts and cock anyway? 8o

typical.

Do you automatically see small and think 'omg he's on roids' Some guys have big bollocks, other guys medium and others small. Shit maybe it's cold.
Don't "typical" me....I never said what I'd THINK when I noticed anything, just that females (hell, people in general) notice a whole lot more than they share with other people. That doesn't mean that you're making some certain conclusion about it, but you ARE AWARE of it. Jesus. :p

Fizzygirl, I got the same feeling Puls8r got from your first comment. I'm not trying to start a stupid flame war, I just wanted to let you know that he wasn't the only one who interpreted your comment that way. Of course the opposite sex will notice a flaw, you just pointed it out for us.

I honestly don't really notice testicles on males - it's not exactly what I'm looking for or looking at .. I mean, with a serious boyfriend I would notice it, but not with a random encounter or something along those lines.

i do dislike small penii though.. I'm not one of the friendly ones who thinks small penii pleases her ;) :D

Fizzygirl, I got the same feeling Puls8r got from your first comment. I'm not trying to start a stupid flame war, I just wanted to let you know that he wasn't the only one who interpreted your comment that way. Of course the opposite sex will notice a flaw, you just pointed it out for us.
I do apologize if it came across like that. Actually I didn't even mean noticing a flaw, but just noticing that something was different from some imagined or real norm. That doesn't mean that it's necessarily a flaw.

C'mon guys, are you saying that we don't talk about physical flaws of girls all the time? Hell, most of us are *obsessed* with girls' bodies and faces. We may appreciate a girl's beauty in spite of her flaws, but just listen to how we talk about girls when we're not in love with them. We can be brutal, probably a lot more so than most girls. I know we are very sensitive about our dicks and our balls, but give fizzygirl a break.

C'mon guys, are you saying that we don't talk about physical flaws of girls all the time? Hell, most of us are *obsessed* with girls' bodies and faces. We may appreciate a girl's beauty in spite of her flaws, but just listen to how we talk about girls when we're not in love with them. We can be brutal, probably a lot more so than most girls. I know we are very sensitive about our dicks and our balls, but give fizzygirl a break.

That was fantastic. Thanks for telling a truth that's hardly easy to hear or say.

Regardless of your situation, please take care of yourself first and foremost, Bad_Boy_Blue. I'm not going to judge your choice to use, but I can say that while some girls might resent what's happened to your body and have hurtful things to say about it, another very well may not.

I know that I've got quite a few insecurities about my body. I had breast reduction surgery that left me thinking of myself as "Frankentits" - and on bad days, I still rue my scars but sharing those insecurities with a partner helps. Explaining how your testicles came to be smaller than the average pair and how you feel about it may help you feel better and might clue your partner in.

We usually fear that which we don't know more than anything else.

Good luck.

Gaz_hmmmm said:
LOL! :D

What the hell would someone wanna draw their friends with massive balls and a small dick? Why'd you wanna draw your friends nuts and cock anyway? 8o

Dude it was in high school, everyone used to do that. It was like a local trend. Humor factor. Gimme a break, it's not like I got them to pose nude or anything. 8(

Rusty Cage said:
why the hell are you on steroids? what the hell is the point? you will get muscle mass without them.

Only up to a certain point. Steroids take you way beyond your natural limit.

Rusty Cage said:
heh, yeah most guys who use steroids already have small penis' it's that lack of confidence in themselves. Lucky Me, I got all the confidence I need. So my balls get to stay big bouncy and fun fun fun fun fun.

Right.

young livers heal quick said:
But you haven't even gone off them, and your balls are already tiny? Imagine what would happen when you stop! Oh god.

If I came off steroids, my balls would get bigger.

young livers heal quick said:
Why the fuck are you on steroids, for me that's a massive turn off.

Well, it has made me more muscular, which is more attractive to many girls. Steroids don't automatically turn you into a muslce-monster.

I would way rather a skinny guy with big balls than an unnaturally muscley one with marble sized nuts.[/B]

That's your problem. Sorry to hear that.

I've got huge balls, and muscle mass. So :p . Seriously though you fucked up.

What is hilarious is all this talk from girls about being turned off by men on steroids when in fact many many men use them. Most athletes use some form of them (i know this for a fact for two of the major sports), and most gym freaks who have "perfect" bodies use them as well, yet, you girls would drool all over them if you saw them on the beach. LOL Funny as hell if you ask me, wake up girls, lots of men use them to have a body to impress you. That does NOT mean most men abuse them, if used conservatively they can be a great way of adding muscle and not harming yourself.

For the record i have never used them, but i know MANY guys (who have women throwing themselves at their feet) that do use them. Wake up girls and smell the testosterone.

^Actually SoHi I am not turned on AT ALL by the guys who use steriods. I know typical warning signs of men that use them and I think it's disgusting. Also, I work out with a lot of body builders some who use, and some who don't. The ones that don't have a COMPLETELY different muscle shape than those who do.

Yes, a lot of guys who body build use supplements i.e Andro, creatine, and others, but they are not steriods...and yes, I think it's disgusting!

AND on top of it all it's not a necessity for a man to be 100% ripped for me to think he's attractive. I'm actually quite attracted to men who have a little pudge.

I am not only referring to "bodybuilders", i am talking about damn near ALL athletes and even guys who arent huge muscle guys. I know several guys who arent even close to being huge that use them conservatively and like i said, they have women throwing themselves at their feet. Women love athletes, and atheltes use them - period. They do it right though and know how to cycle and you would never ever no the difference, i guarantee it.

no matter your personal preference, women love men with hot bodies (that doesnt mena big huge muscle guys either), and a lot of those guys with nice bodies use roids, or have used them. That is simply a fact of life, sorry to break it to you.

Maybe the inner attitude of men who use steriods to look good is lacking. They're insecure, and using them to compensate. A good exterior for a lacking interior.

The men who are happy to work out and look their natural best, even though they don't look as good as a roid user, have a more confident inside.

Women pick up on who a man is inside in a major way.

Women also date different types of guys. A woman who dates a guy with a great outside but an insecure inside, and a guy with only a good outside but a great inside, will always know that, no matter how nice the first guy was to look at or touch, it was the second guy who was the real man. Emotionally, intellectually, and sexually, a real man will give her the most excitement. Looks, even though they're important, are secondary for women.

^Not arguing any of what you said at all, just stating that all these girls who say they are turned off by guys who take roids have definitely been turned on by a guy who takes them many times, they just dont know it. Obviously it is the knowledge that turns them off....

That's cool, SoHi. I see your point - that women may not know the man they're hot for takes steroids. But do you think it's possible that steroid users give off a vibe that other men don't, a kind of insecurity, and that once they date them the women will pick up on that instinctively, even if they never actually know about the steroid use?

This is just a guess or a feeling on my part. I base it on the risk to the body in return for the looks. I know that I would never take that risk. But others do. In your experience, is my theory true?