• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do girls like anal ever?

I almost want to say that I will not date a girl that will not take it in the rear.

If the anal-virgins only knew how loud the ass-fuckers scream in pleasure, then they would join the fun.

Anal is just so kinky, and quite safe. Such a turn on, to stick it in the naughty hole.

This stupid forum makes me so damn horny, I hate being single :X

I've had women just demand to have me take their ass raw and hard...which is unbelievable since you always hear that only a select few women like it and even then only with lube and even then it's more just to keep the guy happy blah blah blah.

By the way, this bird was COOL!

at first i was totally not even willing to give a thought to anal...but after being with my boyfried of a year.. you do things you never thought you would do lol and i have to admit it wasnt as bad as i thought... i kinda liked it ;)

Hmm... I have never had anal sex before, but I actually kind of want to. I mean I will try anything once.

^^i second that
I feel bad. my bf badgers me about it all the damn time but every time we've tried its been way, way, way painful...bleeding, crying painful. I dont know what we're doing wrong. I try to relax and shit but its hard to relax thos muscles when something is being shoved in your ass...
either way. I like to be played with down there...i wish we could figure out a way to make it work :(

my g/f said to me

"you can put it anywhere"

so i did....and still do.

have never tried it, and after reading about that guys "sexual blooper"story with the poop and no running water... ugh that ruined any possible curiousity i may have for anal sex for at least another 5 years!!

Would benzos or a muscle relaxer like Soma "loosen" some of the muscles that a girl might accidentally tighten up or doesn't know how to loosen up (if she's inexperienced with it) help? With lots of lube of course...and what do you find is the most painless position?

I have a few points regarding anal sex that I would like to raise, but before I do so, I feel it is appropriate to note that I am male, heterosexual, 25 years old, and a resident of Chicago, four variables which are obviously not shared by all and which undoubtedly affect my views.

I think it is important for everyone to understand that both males and females experience essentially the same physical sensation from anal penetration. There are certain body parts that differ greatly between the sexes, but the asshole is not one of them. Don't be fooled if you find a girl who likes anal sex.... there are plenty of homosexual males who also like anal sex. The bottom line is this: Because assholes are an androgynous body part, taking it up the ass for a girl doesn't feel any different than it would feel for a guy taking it up the ass (notwithstanding the relative size differences between males and females).

Think about it guys. Would you like a big dildo up your ass? I doubt it. Most girls feel the same way. While there are exceptions to every rule, it is without a doubt safe to say that anal sex is painful and that a majority of women do not enjoy the physical sensation it brings.

However, as we all know, sexual pleasure is not strictly physical. There is a very significant psychological element to sexual pleasure. I believe that this is the source from which those who enjoy anal sex derive that enjoyment. There are different ways for a sex act which is physically uncomfortable to otherwise generate psychological pleasure. One such way is for the recipient to derive pleasure from the taboo nature of the act. Another way is to derive pleasure from providing pleasure to one's partner. My point is that even when a girl derives sexual pleasure from anal sex, it is most often psychological, not physical.

Anyways, that's about all I have to say about that.

autopilot, what you are saying is simply NOT TRUE

There is definitely a physical component to anal sex for both girls and guys.

For girls, good anal sex is supposed to rub the G-spot (and other sensitive nerve endings) from the other side!

For guys, anal sex stimulates the prostate far more directly than sticking your dick in somebodys bodily orifice. Some of my undoubtedly heterosexual friends have gotten fucked in the ass by their GFs with a strap-on and said that they rarely ever come as hard from vaginal or anal penetration of the girl.

yippee for chicago men.

yippee for a prostate, no wait...it's gotta be your bull...

Sorry, but I'm a big believer in the right person, place, and time theory. Anal sex can be both extremely painful and extremely enjoyable. The first guy i tried with, literally ripped me. However, when I tried again with the right guy...I did not feel any sort of pain whatsoever!!!! NOTHING. It was one of the most intimate and romantic moments we have had and I loved every minute of it. It was physical, too....I loved the way he felt inside me...Just my opinion.

I have done it with two of my female partners. The first one did not like it much, but wanted to do it again... maybe because I liked it, or maybe not.

The second one loved it, and in fact, in many situations where we could not have anal sex liked to have me put a thumb in her ass, while playing with her pussy. She told me she "liked the pressure."

I know for myself that my ass is very sensitive and that any kind of stimulation to it feels good. However, it does hurt when a finger or something larger is stuck into it. I can empathize girls...

Different strokes for different folks...

Actually one of my girlfriends had the "exit-only" mentality. This is the same girl who would want to quit having sex after she had one orgasm though, and I would just be getting started. She was certainly the best looking of all my girlfriends, and with a little work we were sexually compatible, but I wouldn't pick a partner like that if I could pick.

That particular girlfriend liked nothing better than 10 minutes of foreplay and a quickie on the couch. Every once in a while its hot, but after a while...*yawn*

Totally off topic though sorry... Being single makes me bitter. Especially after hearing 10 young ladies talk about how much they like getting it up the ass...

Tim.

Yup.

Some of 'em hate it, some of them like it, and some of 'em tell me there's a second G-spot up there.

Mood, horniness, intoxication, prejudice, all affect how someone might feel about this.

My GF likes it 'when she's in the mood'.
It's for special times.

B

Fools...Everyone knows that you learn with sheep first! Once they get use to the pain then you can move on to women...