• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion


    Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: Shambles

DNM exit scam = be careful about being scammed & testing your gear

thought crime

address burnt as a minimum''

it's either legal or illegal, bare hands or plastic glove up to the elbow....

what you write on it doesn't matter

Address burnt is a relatively small price to pay compared to w/e else..... I would argue it does matter what is written on the package but I will leave that up to the reader and they googling prowess.

I know a few ppl that got "Love letters" that still receive shit --- address burned is a safe assumption though
 
No shit, I meant legal substances only. I do know ppl who first hand went into either a. hospital or b. police car with said labeled bags and came back out with them.

MDPV for example when it was legal held up for a long time under "Bathsalts" not for human consumption (Which was kinda dumb but w/e it worked for a time)

Oh okay the broader context he just asked if it was illegal to order drugs --- My bad, reading comprehension --- yes it is. But they must prove you ordered the drugs which involves proving you control the device/account they were ordered from, a controlled delivery, signature of your gov name, etc...... SOMETHING THAT TIES YOU TO THE PACKAGE.

It is established precedent that drug dealers will send packages to ppl's houses unbeknowst to them and pick em up before they realize they existed. (almost exclusively abandoned houses but not totally) --- So the package actually coming to your house is not a crime.... If you ordered it or received it knowingly that is a crime.....

I remember they use to say write "Return to sender" on the package and leave it near your mail for 72 hours and that should be enough time --- VERIFY YOURSELF LONG TIME AGO I KNEW THIS SHIT

That was how it was in the UK. You could legally buy any number of RCs labelled as “Not For Human Consumption” but that is no longer the case these last few years.

We actually have insanely strict laws in this area now. Personally I’ve always just taken as read that buying any nationally illegal substance runs the risk of - at the very least fines, and maybe some awkward discussions.
 
My God, any idea what the mg dose was in them?

They were being sold as 35mg and 80mg oxycdone but about a tenner a pilI so I assumed nitazines. just scraped a tiny bit of dust off the pill under my thumbnail and I was really unpleasantly doped up for about 10 hours. Then i vomited up my ringpeice.

Those poor jakey fuckers in Glasgow thought they were getting an 80mg oxycodone for the price of a tenner (or a reacharound)
 
Last edited:
That was how it was in the UK. You could legally buy any number of RCs labelled as “Not For Human.. Consumption” but that is no longer the case these last few years.

We actually have insanely strict laws in this area now. Personally I’ve always just taken as read that buying any nationally illegal substance runs the risk of - at the very least fines, and maybe some awkward discussions.

Yea they pretty much tightened the screws here too and made clonazolam flubromazolam etizolam and a couple others schedule 1 --- but that by lucky coincidence (and idk if there is causation forsure) the FDA got gutted and the benzo ban quietly expired on the 26th ----- I assume this will be changed before I am able to act on it...... I really dont see why the shit aint appearing in headshops like 7 oh was....and I think there is a fortune to be made there by anyone willing to take up the tremendous liability and responsibility going with it......

It is a fortune favors the bold situation right now imo

I have always been too high up the 'ppl to fuck with' list to risk anything I am not sure my lawyer can beat... (Not because I am important, small fish smaller pond...)

lol my ps2 got intercepted at the canadian border so my address is probably "Burnt" as one person said --- pissed me off cuz I went and ordered another one after a couple months of being told it was "Intercepted"...it showed up, now I alledgedly? have 2 ps2's with multiple TB HDD's.
 
Last edited:
They were being sold as 35mg and 80mg oxycdone but about a tenner a pilI so I assumed nitazines. just scraped a tiny bit of dust off the pill under my thumbnail and I was really unpleasantly doped up for about 10 hours. Then i vomited up my ringpeice.

Those poor jakey fuckers in Glasgow thought they were getting an 80mg oxycodone for the price of a tenner (or a reacharound)

I keep seeing "Cyclorphine" showing up in pills and H in the news --- I remember seeing that on a menu (prolly a scam site who knows), looking into what it was and going "Oh good god, some idiot is gunna do that" and here we are......

Id be REAL CAREFUL with any pill you don't know came from a pharmacy......the joy of 'smaller pond' is that was always an easy task here
 
Top