• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion


    Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: Shambles

DNM exit scam = be careful about being scammed & testing your gear

placebonaut

Bluelighter
Joined
Feb 7, 2026
Messages
1,423
Seems the regular cycle of markets doing an exit scam is with us again.

be careful everyone, when a market exist scams sometimes the 2nd next best market does the same thing shortly after, and vendors also increase their exit scams

overall be careful parting with your money, and when you go get drugs tested more than you do normally, I suspect there might be a rise in fakes/adulterants - will be looking at the testing data once things settles to see if there's any truth in this.
 
Isnt the dnm old school now? What about the other way of buying? No exit scams there.
 
Isnt the dnm old school now? What about the other way of buying? No exit scams there.
There seems to be so many issues with the DNMs, what with exit scams, fake phishing mirror market-place sites, other markets that have been secretly busted by the "Feds" but are kept going, sometimes for several years, with them covertly gathering "intelligence" on absolutely everything that is happening on those markets. This isn't paranoia, it's been documented. And all this is not even counting the sheer complexity of getting to grips with the whole thing, Escrow, Tails, multiple crypto exchanges to avoid traceability, PGP, and anything else that requires a lot of time and effort to learn.

Many parts of the DN seem to be crawling with Feds. I doubt if they'd be too concerned about going after 'punters' buying a £100 worth of drugs, but you never know, if it's a 'cut and dried' case with a clear digital trail of evidence, then they may do so. Although of course they'd probably be after the big fish dealers more than anything else, but many of those guys probably have someone on their payroll that knows how to make their affairs vanish into "black holes", so they may just go after whatever hapless punters that get caught up in their trawling nets.

From what I'm gathering, the whole scene feels VERY different to how it did in the early 2010s / pre the take down of Silk Road 1.0.

I don't know for sure, but I'd agree that possibly the newer market places feel less risky, for all types of risk, than the old school DNMarket places.

It feels to me now that unless you're really clued up, you're probably much better off steering well clear of the DN. Although the day may soon come were it'll need to be used just to access the clearnet pharma websites with the benefit of many more layers of potential difficulty in being traced. Although until they start using encrypted messaging you're just freely giving away your name and address even there. If any particular clearnet sites are being monitored, then you're no better off at all.
 
Last edited:
There seems to be so many issues with the DNMs, what with exit scams, fake phishing mirror market-place sites, other markets that have been secretly busted by the "Feds" but are kept going, sometimes for several years, with them covertly gathering "intelligence" on absolutely everything that is happening on those markets. This isn't paranoia, it's been documented. And all this is not even counting the sheer complexity of getting to grips with the whole thing, Escrow, Tails, multiple crypto exchanges to avoid traceability, PGP, and anything else that requires a lot of time and effort to learn.

Many parts of the DN seem to be crawling with Feds. I doubt if they'd be too concerned about going after 'punters' buying a £100 worth of drugs, but you never know, if it's a 'cut and dried' case with a clear digital trail of evidence, then they may do so. Although of course they'd probably be after the big fish dealers more than anything else, but many of those guys probably have someone on their payroll that knows how to make their affairs vanish into "black holes", so they may just go after whatever hapless punters that get caught up in their trawling nets.

From what I'm gathering, the whole scene feels VERY different to how it did in the early 2010s / pre the take down of Silk Road 1.0.

I don't know for sure, but I'd agree that possibly the newer market places feel less risky, for all types of risk, than the old school DNMarket places.

It feels to me now that unless you're really clued up, you're probably much better off steering well clear of the DN. Although the day may soon come were it'll need to be used just to access the clearnet pharma websites with the benefit of many more layers of potential difficulty in being traced. Although until they start using encrypted messaging you're just freely giving away your name and address even there. If any particular clearnet sites are being monitored, then you're no better off at all.
it all boils down to risk.

for a punter clearnet increases the risk that you'll get scammed and loose your cash, the churn of clearnet sites is much higher than the churn of DNMs - which is most likely a fine trade off for most people, you're giving away some money to scams and all your privacy for simplicity/convenience and accepting that LE have the ability to know exactly what you're up to if they can be bothered to get a court order.

however the police are stretched, courts are clogged, so are prisons, there's not enough resource to actively do anything about it, we're effectively in a drug decriminalised world as a punter, as long as your usage doesn't harm others you're left alone.

big brother has the technical means to know what the fuck you are up to online whatever service you use, DNM or clearnet, it's just a factor of how naughty you are driving the resource that they will spend on you to find out. However this is sophisticated shit, it's OCG with big funding coupled with state sponsors they're up against.

I wouldn't say that there's a high technical barrier to entry to the DN, instead there's a high initial time investment required to follow a guide word for word.

DMNs are as close as you can get to meeting a dealer in person and handing over real cash in exchange for goods. I miss the days I knew my dealer and would smoke a joint with them while I scored, I knew where they lived and would just go over there if the gear was bad and have a moan, I'd be sorted out either straight away or next time - good times.

the fucking product quality and professionalism of DNMs though, hmm, pretty good shit!
 
DNM is probably your best bet now days, the clearmarket seems pretty scam orientated. Granted I dont know shit no more so dont ask.

That said I will only order things that are legal to possess because I dont wanna fafo --- despite knowing most of the main ways to stay safe, just isnt worth it.
 
Clearly never been sold a pile of bash instead of good heroin I note.

I do have about 5 of those green killer nitazine "oxycodones" pills that killed 50 jakey fuckers around the country tho.

The dnm sites were under ddos attack so much you could only log in for about 40minutes once a week at about 3am on a monday morning (when all the druggies were in bed)
 
Many parts of the DN seem to be crawling with Feds. I doubt if they'd be too concerned about going after 'punters' buying a £100 worth of drugs, but you never know, if it's a 'cut and dried' case with a clear digital trail of evidence, then they may do so.

Is ordering drugs on the internet a crime tho? If they raid your house and dont find shit and you keep your nerve and admit nothing what can they charge you with? Its "possession" of drugs thats the crime.
 
Is ordering drugs on the internet a crime tho? If they raid your house and dont find shit and you keep your nerve and admit nothing what can they charge you with? Its "possession" of drugs thats the crime.

I can answer that as far as possesssion, you got the shit labeled with a "do not consume" and they cannot prove you intended to consume it; you fine.

I presume as long as they cannot prove you ordered it to consume the same rules apply.

The problem comes with "Tablets and blotters" which are clearly for consumption -- or ppl pressing pills than snitching you out --- at that point it should be on them not you as the vendor as long as you keep to the "Do not consume" Do not talk about consuming ever RULE
 
I can answer that as far as possesssion, you got the shit labeled with a "do not consume" and they cannot prove you intended to consume it; you fine.

I presume as long as they cannot prove you ordered it to consume the same rules apply.

The problem comes with "Tablets and blotters" which are clearly for consumption -- or ppl pressing pills than snitching you out --- at that point it should be on them not you as the vendor as long as you keep to the "Do not consume" Do not talk about consuming ever RULE

Nah if its an illegal drug and its in your possesion you are fucked. Writing bath salts on the label doesnt do shit - thats just an urban myth.

There's no offense of "ordering an illegal drug". That's why they kick the door down and search the house for it to be found in your possession.
 
I do have about 5 of those green killer nitazine "oxycodones" pills that killed 50 jakey fuckers around the country tho.
My God, any idea what the mg dose was in them?


The dnm sites were under ddos attack so much you could only log in for about 40minutes once a week at about 3am on a monday morning (when all the druggies were in bed)
I live & learn, I had no idea it was possible to do Denial of Service attacks on sites hosted on Tor.
 
Nah if its an illegal drug and its in your possesion you are fucked. Writing bath salts on the label doesnt do shit - thats just an urban myth.

There's no offense of "ordering an illegal drug". That's why they kick the door down and search the house for it to be found in your possession.

No shit, I meant legal substances only. I do know ppl who first hand went into either a. hospital or b. police car with said labeled bags and came back out with them.

MDPV for example when it was legal held up for a long time under "Bathsalts" not for human consumption (Which was kinda dumb but w/e it worked for a time)

Oh okay the broader context he just asked if it was illegal to order drugs --- My bad, reading comprehension --- yes it is. But they must prove you ordered the drugs which involves proving you control the device/account they were ordered from, a controlled delivery, signature of your gov name, etc...... SOMETHING THAT TIES YOU TO THE PACKAGE.

It is established precedent that drug dealers will send packages to ppl's houses unbeknowst to them and pick em up before they realize they existed. (almost exclusively abandoned houses but not totally) --- So the package actually coming to your house is not a crime.... If you ordered it or received it knowingly that is a crime.....

I remember they use to say write "Return to sender" on the package and leave it near your mail for 72 hours and that should be enough time --- VERIFY YOURSELF LONG TIME AGO I KNEW THIS SHIT
 
Last edited:
My God, any idea what the mg dose was in them?



I live & learn, I had no idea it was possible to do Denial of Service attacks on sites hosted on Tor.
DN sites may not have their IP's seen by normal DNS servers but they still have IP addresses, which once known can be subject to DoF attacks as well as any other attacks that an IP address normally does; this is done by addressing them directly instead of through a name server.
 
Is ordering drugs on the internet a crime tho? If they raid your house and dont find shit and you keep your nerve and admit nothing what can they charge you with? Its "possession" of drugs thats the crime.
thought crime
I presume as long as they cannot prove you ordered it to consume the same rules apply.
address burnt as a minimum

I live & learn, I had no idea it was possible to do Denial of Service attacks on sites hosted on Tor.
happens all the time, the DNMs brag about it and taught each other on the forum that must not be named.

tor's not some magic bullet, it's a layer of opsec....

MDPV for example when it was legal held up for a long time under "Bathsalts" not for human consumption (Which was kinda dumb but w/e it worked for a time)
it's either legal or illegal, bare hands or plastic glove up to the elbow....

what you write on it doesn't matter
 
happens all the time, the DNMs brag about it and taught each other on the forum that must not be named.
Jesus wept, even those kind of places aren't free from fucking idiots.
It's equal in my view to rival OCG's causing issues for their rivals by robbing the runners and that childish antics.

The level(s) of human stupidity never fail to shock me. I always like to think those kind of sites stand for Freedom from State control and bypass the risks of buying your dope the old way such as making a call then going to meet some OCG member on a street yet it seems a good few dealers who sell on the digital market are nothing more than idiots in their late teens or early 20's, still live with their parents and brag on 8Chan how they are some Neo-Dread Pirate Roberts and have fucked up the weekly sales for a rival.

Yet again I'll be in deep prayer tonight asking "God" to let me see The Mushroom Cloud in the distance then the blinding flash of white light just before everything is reduced to its most basic atomic structure.

"I do not like the human race" - Charles Bukowski.
 
Jesus wept, even those kind of places aren't free from fucking idiots.
I know this is rose tinted glasses, but I do subscribe to druggies tend to be more enlightened people, sadly the idiots are dominated by OCG, if only more enlightened people were sharing the love we'd be in a much better place imho
It's equal in my view to rival OCG's causing issues for their rivals by robbing the runners and that childish antics.
same shit different location

The level(s) of human stupidity never fail to shock me. I always like to think those kind of sites stand for Freedom from State control and bypass the risks of buying your dope the old way such as making a call then going to meet some OCG member on a street yet it seems a good few dealers who sell on the digital market are nothing more than idiots in their late teens or early 20's, still live with their parents and brag on 8Chan how they are some Neo-Dread Pirate Roberts and have fucked up the weekly sales for a rival.
you get a feel for the vendors after you've used them a bit and there are 100% some idealists still out there, but there's much more OCG than anything else.
Yet again I'll be in deep prayer tonight asking "God" to let me see The Mushroom Cloud in the distance then the blinding flash of white light just before everything is reduced to its most basic atomic structure.
god isn't that nice
"I do not like the human race" - Charles Bukowski.
amen
 
You like Bukowski @placebonaut
Out of my Bukowski book collection the collection of his poems called "The Pleasures of The Damned" is the best.

If you’re going to try, go all the way.

Otherwise, don’t even start.

This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind.

It could mean not eating for three or four days.

It could mean freezing on a park bench.

It could mean jail.

It could mean derision.

It could mean mockery — isolation.

Isolation is a gift.

All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it.

And, you’ll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds.

And it will be better than anything else you can imagine.

If you’re going to try, go all the way.

There is no other feeling like that.

You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire.

You will ride life straight to perfect laughter.

It’s the only good fight there is.”
 
Top