• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

dmt terror help sinister!!

A friend of mine had a really bad trip/experience on DMT. They did not use the drug again, and after that they only would take low doses of LSD, and high/moderate doses of acid, would use adderall, and sometimes smoke herb and drink alcohol.

Does the narrative of your trip continue every time you trip, like do the entities remember you? Or is the trip different every time?

What you're calling the narrative, it will continue in the way that life does, always changing yet always the same. Sometimes the entities remember you, sometimes they don't. For me it depends on how I encounter them. Most often with DMT I seem to be taken to what feels like a higher level or dimension of consciousness, and all around me there they are. They seem to not just "be there" though, I always get this feeling that somehow they are connected with it, or are the place. The times I'm in a relaxed enough mindset and can let go, they show me ways I can improve, or things that need improving. I've noticed lately that usually comes in the form of metaphors through thought invoked by the way they move ( < won't make sense if you aren't completely familiar with hyperspace) It can be 100% positive, and 100% negative. I've found that the less ways I give myself to look at how I'm living and be like "wtf man" then the better tripping of any sort is.

TLDR: if you're not being a fuck in life and are able to completely let go during the trip, it is usually very similar in terms of the place you're in and entities there, just not what the main theme of it is. If not, it's either luck of the draw or having a bad time if you're being a total fuck

IMO

This was like clear as fuck I was looking at this entity stare at me smiling wide. I wasn't feeling high or seeing normal visuals it was a clear alternate reality. I mean, has this happened normally for people who take dmt? What I'm asking is, do you think this shows you what happens after you die or behind the scenes or am I just tripping and my minds making shit up? Btw I don't or didn't believe in aliens in the sense of they would look like a blue man in a black cloak
Seeing entities (which people often describes as elf-like, leprechauns etc) is perfectly normal on DMT. Your description of finding yourself in a room is also common. Don't worry, you are not alone having had this experience. Don't fear trying out DMT again, just smoke a bit less this time and don't have any preconceptions what it's going to be like. Also I recommend you not watching any TV/electronic screens before take-off.

TLDR: if you're not being a fuck in life and are able to completely let go during the trip, it is usually very similar in terms of the place you're in and entities there, just not what the main theme of it is. If not, it's either luck of the draw or having a bad time if you're being a total fuck

IMO
I agree mostly in what you are saying, but dude calm down... OP obviously had an overwhelming - first - DMT-Breakthrough, and is now asking him/herself the very obvious question - what the F-K just happened??
No need to be a total fuck.

Last edited:
So even though I saw scary aliens last time. Is it possible I'd see cool elves this time? Or is it most likely ill go back to that same place I mean.

I was playing a lot of video games the day of and it was related to aliens so I'm thinking that could be apart of it?

So even though I saw scary aliens last time. Is it possible I'd see cool elves this time? Or is it most likely ill go back to that same place I mean.
Nobody knows what will happen if you decide to smoke N,N-DMT again…8( Although, if you are hoping to encounter "cool elves" I think you will be disappointed.

Please read this guide and follow it if you decide to give it another go: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/users/house/dmtdiagram.png

Good luck

I agree mostly in what you are saying, but dude calm down... OP obviously had an overwhelming - first - DMT-Breakthrough, and is now asking him/herself the very obvious question - what the F-K just happened??
No need to be a total fuck.

Wait, what? I wasn't saying he must be a total fuck in life, not at all. I stated the most extreme to create a metaphor. I understand it was overwhelming, and I'm doing my best to help him understand it.