• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DMT Extraction Subthread] Lazy Man's DMT Tek

Yea, the only way I've found to get any in the final product is by bad turkey baster skills

one of these days i want to hold a turkey baster tournament between dmt extractors. using fat jars too none of that wine bottle stuff. test your might.

or maybe i should just get a wine bottle....

toastyyyy

^Get an auto-pipetter and fit it with a graduated pipette. It'll cost you about 20 bucks and it will save you a ridiculous amount of effort. You just pipette in your naptha, and when you go to pull it off, the auto-pipetter will be able to measure the amount of naptha that you're sucking up very accurately.

eg. if you put in exactly 10ml, you'll be able to pull off exactly 10ml (measure out to 10.00 if you so choose).

It's like a super-scientific turkey baster, TBH.

very nice, and it wont pull too fast and get black?

10ml of naptha wouldnt even be a milimiter thick in the jars i used.

they had a diamiter of about 7 inches or so.

^Yah, probably the best thing about it is that you have complete control over the speed of the pull, because you control it with a rolling dial that you use your thumb to operate. So you can pull very very slowly at the end to make sure all the black gunk stays in the jar.

Haha and obviously you need more than 10ml of naptha, I was just examplin'. :)

i'm going to do that the next time I extract legal alkaloids from plants. :)

Oh this thread is a classic. We have a bunch of bluelighters admitting to synthing DMT on a public forum.... smart real fucking smart people. I'd guess that being caught extracting DMT for human consumption would get you about as much prison time as cooking meth... but hey dont mind me just keep incriminating yourselves:\

^ thanks for the note of caution/paranoia (always appreciated =D)...but I really don't see the problem. We have knowledge based on past extractions. Nobody hopefully is continuing to practice this behavior especially if they're talking about it so openly online. I for one have long since stopped any such activity. Therefore its time for me to give back to the community with my knowledge.

I don't extract DMT. I know a thing or two about a thing or two on an intellectual level, though.

Madhatter4 said:
Oh this thread is a classic. We have a bunch of bluelighters admitting to synthing DMT on a public forum.... smart real fucking smart people. I'd guess that being caught extracting DMT for human consumption would get you about as much prison time as cooking meth... but hey dont mind me just keep incriminating yourselves:\

No, this isn't synthesis. For all we know, people may extract DMT for use in soaps or incense, or maight simplylike bathing Mimosa in various solvents...and of course, this is all theoreical/hypothetical. No-one here does this stuff of course.

If you want to appreciate the difference between what is and isn't allowed, have a gander at the mescaline thread I just closed. It is a fine line sometimes but this thread has yet to cross it.

I'll also point out that DMT is not illegal worldwide. I always assume that people talking about extracting live somewhere in a place where the laws permit it.

Also, IP masks if you're really worried :\

First step is to read the Blue Light User's Agreement that you agreed to abide by when you signed up for this site. Next whiff I get of this sort of question nets a warning. Let's keep this thread clean, folks. --SKL

I've used a very similar method to extract DXM from cough syrup...

dread said:
I've used a very similar method to extract DXM from cough syrup...

everybody knows that method for DXM. I'd rather just chug a bottle or two and get it over with- no chemistry involved.

Changed said:
everybody knows that method for DXM. I'd rather just chug a bottle or two and get it over with- no chemistry involved.

If you insist.. I'd rather not spend half my DXM trip on the toilet.

IGNVS said:
i really doubt it would be in your final product and if it is it doesn't vaporize at the temperatures you could create with a lighter

This settles my nervousness/paranoia a tad, but I'm still concerned about:

adrian89987 said:
Yea, the only way I've found to get any in the final product is by bad turkey baster skills

I'll have to practice with some oil and water and jars... Before going to sleep and having my favorite dream about extracting some Deems, of course.

just dye the water black

and if you have a taller than wider jar or one that tapers like a wine bottle that would be the best volume/height ratio for using a turkey baster successfully.

i have actually used dmt for incense before, to give my room that deeply widening pattered space cave feel

mixes well with the smell of Syrian rue incense, hypothetically

Thanks for the advice everyone, I'm sure I'll be fine when I'm in that dream/endogenous DMT trip and have those imaginary beakers in front of me.