• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives and Aggression

I think I've reached the point where I love myself so completely I can just laugh at people on dissociatives.

Sounds great. But it gets old quickly I only drink beer. nowadays It is easily titratable. No blackouts possible with beer only IMHO.

Does not mean, that I have not to be careful to slip into alcoholism territory. I take care of that, no worries.

See, I can have a good beer or two and enjoy the flavour and the hint of tipsyness but anymore and I get depressed and angry. No point, especially when I can dose some GHB and feel fucking great! :)

If I star getting drunk I cannot stop drinking, its autopilot territory.

Give me proper drugs any day (everyday?!).;)

See, I can have a good beer or two and enjoy the flavour and the hint of tipsyness but anymore and I get depressed and angry. No point, especially when I can dose some GHB and feel fucking great! :)

Feel you, bro. Beer is just a additive nowadays (unfortunately : the ideal would be straight edge obviously). But the night keeps going and the beers keep floating (but no other alcoholic beverage), I usually don't get into a bad mood. Just keep rushing through the city and if you don't like one place, go to the next. In big cities this can be a problem as the distances are not easily manageable on foot. So always have a bike with ya. Peep my word. =D

Same here, I dislike the high of hard liquors or of a lot of beers. I usually take 1-2 beers nearly everyday, but I can't remember when was the last time I got drunk. If I want a GABA-high my drug of choice will always be GBL :D (I like it more than GHB, even knowing it's worse for my body)

Hey ziiirp appreciate the responses, I will look into it.

For real though some type of martial arts might give you a conduit and change yo life
Gettin to fight and your in trouble if you dont show up? Sounds fun right.

Also its funny how many people say "Beer only nowadays, liquor means trouble". Like i dont think its possible to get in trouble beer drunk. Id pass out from being full before I got in any trouble. Those Four Lokos make me feel kinda mean. 12-14%alc and god knows what as uppers and its a weird combo for a 22oz can. I get kinda drunk but up and ragey and fuck everyone. Most of the time nof though. They are good for day drinking but something about them feels like my body is dying

Last edited:
I have no idea why but a week staring at the wall and evaluating life and my mindset in the psych ward changed me. I'm smoking outside a nightclub somewhere in Mass on 3-meo-pce and I feel nothing but love.

God is good each and every day.

^I can imagine that would be fucking intense. Was it PCP or an analogue?

IM curious to hear about this spiritual pce experience of treezy. fill us in...

I have no idea why but a week staring at the wall and evaluating life and my mindset in the psych ward changed me. I'm smoking outside a nightclub somewhere in Mass on 3-meo-pce and I feel nothing but love.

God is good each and every day.

Thats what Daruma did and teached.

Edit : If you were qualified to be teached.

Last edited:
I'm in the psych ward again, girl called an ambulance on me. I enjoyed the ER because I was high but when the drugs wore off I was in an explosive manic state, the head of the ward actually told me he cut he a break in regards to criminal charges for breaking a door, chair, pictures etc. because he saw I was completely insane.

You need a proper trip sitter/teacher. Plus reduce the amount and the frequency of using drastically. (once a month a small amount?)

Hope you get well soon. <3

Yeah that sounds really intense... IMO you don't get many chances, if you don't demonstrate you can use PCP or 3-MeO-PCP type stuff responsibly you should ban yourself from it completely because it can be so utterly unforgiving. Something too many BLers can attest to, sadly.
Find something else or reconsider your lifestyle.

weren't you just in the psych ward a couple weeks ago for dissos? How many times have you been in all I feel like I've read about many different times you've been.

can't you just stick to other drugs and leave dissos alone? Because I don't see stopping all drugs as very likely for anyone on here including you.

First thing you need to do is looking for a martial arts club, where EVERYONE is stronger and more capable than you are.