View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives and Aggression

treezy z

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone else gets ultra aggressive on dissociatives.

On stimulating dissociatives (most recently I mixed O-PCE and 3-meo-PCE) I jump out of my chair when they kick in, yelling shit like "I'm A FUCKING GORILLA, I'M BULLETPROOF BIYOTCH!" The other day I kicked a dude out of my apartment by force (shoved his ass out, threw a few punches in) because he wanted to wait for the bus an hour, not having it. Ended up in the psych ward for 6 days the next day for acting stupid in front of a social worker.

This is the stereotypical PCP response, I rarely read about anyone having it on forums though.

Dissociatives are the only drug I feel real euphoria from, I feel fucking immortal on them.

didn't you also threat your mother with a knife on some dissociative?

really if this is common behavior for you, you shouldn't use these drugs because you're a danger to other people.

Treezy Z, I strongly recommend to you that you do NOT take dissociatives again.

You seem to be prone to "PCP rage", meaning that you are a conflicted personality that gets unhinged by dissociatives in a violent way.

You are very likely to do incredibly regrettable stuff such as kill somebody in a gruesome way or pounce a police car resulting in getting gunned down in a hail of bullets or committing a completely unplanned suicide such as jumping into the road and trying to stop a car with your bare hands.

Dissociatives tend to tune you out of youc conscience and impair your judgement. If you are a violent responder, STOP. It is NOT funny.

You are at risk of harming others, harming yourself, violence, injury, death and years of incarceration.

DON'T DO THIS.

You're an Angel Dust werewolf man. Quit it before you kill someone, which might be you, or get committed to longstay incarceration in a psych hospital or prison.

Don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLZq5GGPxws

I'm opposite. I feel an uttersense of the deepest love from the universe and towards ppl I already care about far beyond mdma....towards strangers I feel a sense of empathy sort of like mdma but just not as talkative towards strangers like on mdma

The only drug that makes me aggressive everytime is alcohol....horrible horrible drug.

I wonder how the existing personality of a person paired with different types of drugs produces specific behaviors on a meta scale...it would be interesting to see some statistical data or trends come out from a study

No, the only medication that made me aggressive (among other things) was a low dose anti psychotic I got from a doctor for anxiety. Just a dose or two made me actively want to kill people (and unable to speak (I could form the words in my head but if I tried to say anything I couldn't) and walk funny). The aggression and speech issues wore off after a day since the last dose, the walking problems lasted for a week. It obviously did nothing for the anxiety. They'll give you this poison like nothing but god forbid getting a benzo. I know that benzos have their issues but no benzo ever made a wild animal (it's a small miracle I didn't hurt anyone since I absolutely wanted to, no reason required, just hulk smash mindset... took a lot of people to hold me down.. the doctor finally relented and gave me some (well at least 5 mg lol) lorazepam (yuck, hate that benzo) which calmed me down enough that I wasn't dangerous anymore ) or unable to speak.

I appreciate the replies, and yes my plan is to discontinue dissociatives. I try not to do them at all, every 6 months or so I slip up though and get into some type of situation.

didn't you also threat your mother with a knife on some dissociative?

No, this did not happen. A dude implied out of the blue that my father, who has never met him, and who he knows nothing about, and who I love as opposed to the people I get high with (who I isolate from people I actually care about) dropped a dime on him. So I bugged the fuck out, the MXP certainly didn't help. I called him Judas waved a machete around etc but did not use it.

ok sorry for getting things mixed up. still threatening anybody with a machete is serious...

I get a lot of physical energy with 2-oxo-PCE after the peak in a climatic manner and with 3-meo-pce the whole time in a drawn out manner, but not aggressive. You should do non confrontational martial arts exercises instead or at least try to be alone when you are like that.

I usually get a tad aggressive the day after 3-meo-PCE (but only if my sleep was disturbed by some mofo, as it usually is unfortunately).

^Yeah I tend to bang out pushups if I feel I'm moving towards violence, generally the most violent thing I do is yell and scream the past several years. I used to beat people senseless, take peoples money, gather a large audience to watch me pimp slap someone shit like that but other than the two incidents mentioned (beating dude up as I threw him out of apartment, threating Judas with machete) I've been good.

You have to learn to channel the energy correctly ... sounds like yoda. =D But this substance is predestined for performing (improvisated or formal) Katas/Forms imho (after the peak or on medium non-hole-doses).

Standard reply : Go to the next martial arts club asap and get some physical education (managing anger non-violently).

Last edited:
Or go out in the woods and do some freestyle exercise. There currently is a movement by martially trained (non-violent) acrobats, called tricksters I guess. Look it up, to get the picture, it seems awesome to me. If you are so strong and have an overload of physical energy, why not go into the nature, perform some kicks, 360s, 540s, 720s, backflips and yell at some trees instead of staying in the fucked up city and channel your anger onto some innocent sheep ?

I can vaguely understand how you may get this feeling though I totally feel loved up and euphoric on dissociatives. Treezy, I second the other remarks; doesn't sound like these drugs are for you. Harm reduction is also about reducing harm to others- I think you should avoid taking them, at least for some time.

The only drug that makes me aggressive everytime is alcohol....horrible horrible drug.

Aye, likewise. I haven't been drunk for I think 7-8 years, for that reason. Its a fucking awful shitty dirty drug, alchohol. Fuck it brutally IMO.

I like alcohol actually, makes me feel really lovely. I used to black out a lot in college from it and my then-girlfriend told me all I'd do is tell everyone I love them and sit down randomly in driveways and shit and want to try to sleep wherever I was.

Alcohol is dirty though, I agree with that. Not a very benign drug, certainly harmful. Certainly sloppy if dosed too high.

Last edited:
^It fucks me up, I get incredibly nauseated, terrible panicky hangovers and every single fight or ridiculous destructive thing I've done was when drunk. I've put myself in hospital a number of times and been arrested etc.

Really not for me. My brother otoh loves drink and handles it well.

^It fucks me up, I get incredibly nauseated, terrible panicky hangovers and every single fight or ridiculous destructive thing I've done was when drunk. I've put myself in hospital a number of times and been arrested etc.

Really not for me. My brother otoh loves drink and handles it well.

Sounds great. But it gets old quickly I only drink beer. nowadays It is easily titratable. No blackouts possible with beer only IMHO.

Does not mean, that I have not to be careful to slip into alcoholism territory. I take care of that, no worries.

I only drink beer too, I used to black out a lot in college due to liquor. I didn't get violent on it, but I blacked out and went over my limit really easily. I haven't blacked out or puked from alcohol in a long time. However 2 times relatively recently the combination of AMT and alcohol and a bit of etizolam for sleepy time has caused me to get up and pee on the floor in the middle of the night, sleepwalking style. =D