Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the one down off Hamilton, maybe like 5th or 6th?

Anyone heard on Alina Lodge?

Yep. It's right off Hamilton on 6th street, right across the parking lot of Croc Rock, big 3-4 story gray building with a blue canopy. The signs are all outside and if you catch the right time, you can see the whole house lining up outside along the side for smoke break lol

I was copping back then and had just copped around there and was driving up 6th towards Hamilton and I seen them walking out in the rain huddled against the wall smoking, like 100 of them and I was like damn I know thats a fucking rehab and that sucks. I'm passing you mothafuckas by with my dope about to get high haha. 2 weeks later I was in that place lol

yo alteknj,

it's cool to see you posting again. When you say you're "on the juice", you mean the liquid handcuffs? Do you go to a clinic?

I've been thinking of going on it myself. Supposedly someone I know, knows a doctor who will write a script for addiction, but I'm pretty skeptical.

I'm so jelly of lacey with her done script. It must be really nice to not have to deal with all the bullshit that comes with a clinic. I was on it from summer 2012 to 2013 and I stopped because it was honestly getting in the way of my life too much. Like I wasn't able to travel. I felt more tied down with the clinic than with dope. With dope at least I could get a brick to last me a few days if i wanted to get out of state.

yo alteknj,

it's cool to see you posting again. When you say you're "on the juice", you mean the liquid handcuffs? Do you go to a clinic?

I've been thinking of going on it myself. Supposedly someone I know, knows a doctor who will write a script for addiction, but I'm pretty skeptical.

I'm so jelly of lacey with her done script. It must be really nice to not have to deal with all the bullshit that comes with a clinic. I was on it from summer 2012 to 2013 and I stopped because it was honestly getting in the way of my life too much. Like I wasn't able to travel. I felt more tied down with the clinic than with dope. With dope at least I could get a brick to last me a few days if i wanted to get out of state.
Wait do you mean Lacey k??

LilCzey, yes I meant lacey k
Yo tell her to hmu we were really close and hung out a few times..

I've thinking about her recently I hope everything is good with her and her baby/family..

I talked to her 2 years ago she gave me a call for every few months check up on each other she was shopping for baby clothes..

I have kid now myself.. But I have switched phone numbers a few times and we lost contact but I just have been thinking about her wondering if she was okay

Yeah, last I talked with her IN PERSON was like summer of 2013. I only talked with her a handful of times since then, but its been 6+ months. Very cool girl though, amongst the coolest I ever met. Her posts were a big part of me checking out bluelight in my lurker years before actually making an account. I think I tried PMing her sometime within the last 6 months and no response.

I'd love to meet up with Lacey again sometime. But I would settle for her posting around here more often.

F dat COKE she ET.
In ELIZABETH the BIGGEST OXY( yea OXY B's!!) plant in US o' A!!
Look it up, ACTAVIS PHARMA'S
And they make other nice things... Place like a fortress...

Last edited:
Fascinated to chop it up with some east coasters..I am 2nd city born n raised..Chicago will always be on the map..I personally am very open minded..ha e a fair amount of experience in game calling..shout out to ny/NJ tho. Yall responsibility is to hold it down..forreal homie..or I would check for ya..and expect the same.

What's up, love88. Nice to see some new faces around here in the jerz thread. Kick off your shoes, relax, and enjoy catching a nod with us, homeboy! hahaha.
Btw -I'm also from south... 609, baby!!

nice to see this thread active again. any of you seen last 2 episodes of vice? good god. the H problem in iran. the cameras and metro police in camden.
a small part of me wants to move in iran and chill there lol but they had horror stories about the "camps" over there if you get caught with drug charges. pretty much alot more worse version than the...i forgot whats it called, but its that jail in kenzo where they pack all the junkies and ppl puking everywhere, terrible living conditions i know thier is a street name for it though . ive never been there but i heard quite alot.

^ that dope they get in Iran is probabally pure as rain. It would be a junkies dream to live there. I would rather take my chances in south east Asia then Iran.

What's up, love88. Nice to see some new faces around here in the jerz thread. Kick off your shoes, relax, and enjoy catching a nod with us, homeboy! hahaha.
Btw -I'm also from south... 609, baby!!

Thank you! Was doin alil reading in this thread.... Figured I'd stick w my own kind.... Jk... Seemed pretty chill. So anything new happening up in C town?

Thank you! Was doin alil reading in this thread.... Figured I'd stick w my own kind.... Jk... Seemed pretty chill. So anything new happening up in C town?
Same shit nuttin new..

There was a incedent with a gun in Burlington city doe

Like lilczey said.. same shit.. nothing new. lol

That burl city shit happend right where my friend lives... straight up 'gang' war lol.. they all brought baseball bats and someone pulled a gun.

Oh really?! I didn't hear about it.... I don't really watch the news much, nor do I talk to anyone about this sorta stuff... Guess that's why I'm here... To chat w u all and see what's goin on in our area lol

Status
Not open for further replies.