Dirty Jersey Part II "JERSEY WE GO HARD, WE GO HARD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
.........and how you doing Laika? You still chillin' at the Pshch Lounge? If so I'm going to have to drop in and check it out.

I'm doing well brother. Haven't heard from you in a while. Feel free to PM me if you need to chat and catch up. I'd like to know how you're holding up. What do you mean by Pschch Lounge?

I'm doing well brother. Haven't heard from you in a while. Feel free to PM me if you need to chat and catch up. I'd like to know how you're holding up. What do you mean by Pschch Lounge?

Sorry.... I meant the PD social thread but yeah I have been meaning to PM you but I gotta go take care of my girl for a while. She had a few drinks and I guess she is feeling a bit frisky. She came out in her thong and gave me the green light signal. Time to get sexy.

but anyways..... You guys have some cool ass conversations going on over there. I think I might have to start checking in more. I need to start getting over the dope scene for a while anyways. Hopefully indefinitely.

Last edited:
hello all you jersey freaks. just wanted to drop by and say whats up. i am still alive and kicking. ive been laying low a while, back on the juice, doing much better than I was 6 months ago. Things kind of got out of hand quick.

Hi . Im lilczey gf . How are you ? Im sorry I saw your reply to me Im new please excuse me if I takes me a moment to reply .

I
s

P
r
e
g
n
a
n
t

w/

K
u
s
h
e
r
s

f
r
e
a
k

b
a
b
y

w
h
o

g
i
v
e
s

a

s
h
i
t

a
bout their fictional romance from some shitty show becoming a reality? I give it less than 2 years. Fucking freaks.
Her most fitting role is MEG

I
s

P
r
e
g
n
a
n
t

w/

K
u
s
h
e
r
s

f
r
e
a
k

b
a
b
y

w
h
o

g
i
v
e
s

a

s
h
i
t

a
bout their fictional romance from some shitty show becoming a reality? I give it less than 2 years. Fucking freaks.
Her most fitting role is MEG
Lol gloeek

Seems you have adopted ohsodope ;)

Yea I was that adopt a greenlighter thread .
I srsly dont need to be adopted tho.
Yea tho thanks for being nice to me . Lel you are awesome

Lilczey is aight I guess lelzz

Status
Not open for further replies.