• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dilaudid

I considered tagging you on my post cos of your juicy big brain, but didnt wanna bother you with a easy maths sum that I ended up being right about, but methamphetamine comedowns make meek men.
Wonder if they will be included when the meek inherit the earth. Meth makes me feel brain damaged for like 4-5 days. Anyone else?

Last edited:
@Captain.Heroin

This woman lives right next to a place known as "piss Alley" & the photos I've seen blew me away, I never knew Canada was that rough & had such high use of Fent & really potent opiates. You come across these small yellow Dilaudid pills before?
Check your PM's in about 30 mins, I'm gonna send you a few photos over & see what you think.

I'm sure there's a 'piss alley' and a 'dogshit alley' in every town where junkies score... :LOL:

If you had 50% of people who guessed correctly then you would expect 75% correct answers, because people who are guessing blindly on a 2-option question will get 50% baseline. So 50% of the population will guess = 25% right, 25% wrong, and 50% of them will get it right = 50% right. So 75% right, 25% wrong.

50% is what you would expect to see in a perfectly blind setup, where everyone is guessing at best. Having an answer of 0% right answers would mean that everyone given the drug, said for certain it was the opposite drug... which is the same as being right 100% of the time when you think about it :p

Haha ok I get that... But it wasn’t 50% guessed one and 50% guessed the other... If they had only been given those two choices I would have believed you. The fact they add in the “unsure” part to me skews the whole research.

I’ll say again that many simply would rather say they were unsure than state that they know which drug it really is. The fact that around 50% still went for it and guessed right says a lot, so do the posts in this thread.

Also how many of them guessed the wrong one and how many were simply unsure? What if a majority of that group was actually people that thought it was probably the drug they were thinking but just didn’t again want to be wrong.

I stand strong by my statement :)

-GC

I'll never forget my time shooting a few 8mg white triangles. Brand name. Good stuff. Best IV opioid rush I've ever experienced but of course my tolerance then was low. Eating the white round fours did nothing for me. Definitely an IV drug.

I'll never forget my time shooting a few 8mg white triangles. Brand name. Good stuff. Best IV opioid rush I've ever experienced but of course my tolerance then was low. Eating the white round fours did nothing for me. Definitely an IV drug.

I used to snort the 8s (wasn't into IV use until years later) and even being the next best ROA it did very little. Just felt like eating a few morphine tablets.

Alright one more thing I thought of regarding that research (I know I just won’t let it go lol) is when did they ask the participants to guess which one?

If they asked them minutes after injection than it would be harder to discern, the obvious differences come hours later when the heroin is still going strong but the hydromorphone has died out.

-GC

This is the one from Drugstore Cowboy, nothing like fent meant to be very euphoric like others have said, but definitely watch out for that potency and how wildly it varies between BA's especially.

Enjoy mate I am bloody jealous.