• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dihydrocodeine Products in Oz

Just an observation but with more frequent recreational use (around every 10-14 days) I'm not getting any gas or anything like that at all, sticking with dose of 100Ml.

can ya extract that shit out around that sorbitol shit. like would ya have to freebase the dihydrocodeine in theory kinda thing to get around that sorbitol crap

Nope, no easy way. How the hell would you freebase 200ml of liquid ?

Last edited:
Goddamn delete this thread, its going to get the one last good OTC banned for fuck sake.

Their catching on to chemists own bottles of a 100, their getting harder to find all the time.

mcwally said:
getting ur opiates mixed up?

DHC is better(more potent) than codeine phos, so that would make riko the best OTC and all this thread serves to do is alert the authorities to its abuse potential and get it banned.

Im aware of what the opiates are dude, this is a dhc thread, you referred to chemist own 100 bottles which is codeine....which has its own thread, just sayin

In any case I started this thread and its purposes are served imo, if the people want it deleted or if this can be done then I dont mind. It may be a case of mods delete ones that contain sources/prices then threads the users want deleted wont be deleted by mods. I really dont care but if it legitimately had an impact on its potential future availability then yeh kill it but who the fk really knows

atropine said:
I see no benefit in rikodeine, especially considering it contains that god awaful Sorbitol which makes you piss shit. Chemists own is half the price and more potent. I don't see why people waste their money on rikodeine.

Personally its a better high and it doesnt cause anywhere near the histamine reaction.

As i understand it dhc has no ceiling effect while codeine has(like 7mg per kg of body weight or something) so that would make riko far superior.

Jonro said:
Goddamn delete this thread, its going to get the one last good OTC banned for fuck sake.

Their catching on to chemists own bottles of a 100, their getting harder to find all the time.

OH shit i agree they best not stop it i mean thing on current affair about doc shopping come on back in the old day last century not so long ago 50 60 70's on days when puesdo ephadrine and ephrine nasal sprays that work.
buy morphine and codeine uppers from all in one to easy to devided into different drugs.
i mean got to love getting bottle of DHC and 100mg of codeine OTC
but it better than seeing mates die from H or another street drug
legalise it.
goverment get money off drugs they be in on it,
its safe and junkies are not going to wait to filter something they can not shoot
cause ya can't shoot it it will stay OTC

people need to think about the future but don't forget the past.
this could be great thread
but i mean how many people get dexies that are not ADD or ADHD
they are sold and its better than more money going to mth people and meth cunt coooks and dealers killing people, never heard of adults dieing or stealing or doing crimes for dexies.
Rant i know but codeine and DHC works good for someone who is sick and has high tolerance. what do u do when u get tolerance not from mis-use or abuse but because of medical reasons. u need stronger OTC shit
fuck it take down licences... well hope not
i hope that codeine doesn't get more restricted as its seems its getting less regulated and also i hope it does become like with getting rid of a block nose fuck. fucking meth made hay fever suffers and people sick having to go through unnecessary shit

As i understand it dhc has no ceiling effect while codeine has(like 7mg per kg of body weight or something) so that would make riko far superior.

The ceiling dose is usually quoted at about 400mg in total, not as a measure compared to body weight. However, some people, myself included, find that going above this 'ceiling' still gets us higher, possibly due to an abundance of the enzyme required to convert codeine to morphine.

I haven't tried DHC, but I may one day in the near future, who knows?

I have recently tried dihydrocodeine, 190mg. Lasted over 2 hours. I would compare it to maybe 20mg oxy. I quite liked it, let me watch some TV without it becoming distracting and annoying, rather than just sitting there with not much to do.

The sorbitol content just caused a little extra gas, nothing major. It was a little bit of hassle to get it, they asked for name and address, guess that's just for the database or whatever, to make sure you don't buy it too often.

Last edited:
rm2x has mentioned variation in the amounts in the bottles of riko so I'd like you bluelighters to measure and report please if it's not too much hassle?

In the last three bottles I've seen the contents were 210ml, 205ml, and 190ml! that 190ml pissed me off... cheapskates.

I'm wondering if they can allow for a 5% variation in volume, how much variation in dihydro & sorbitol there is too? Surely 5% is a bit much for a pharmecutical company?

^ Contact the company and see what they have to say. Maybe they'll send you some free samples. :D

Is this still available otc without a prescription? I've been googling rikodeine and all the sites you can order from say it is prescription only medicine.

Dihydrocodeine is like the only good OTC drug that's abusable. Sorbitol amounts in it don't do shit to me, if anything a long-term junkie would love the diarhead effect it causes.

It's a Schedule 3 OTC medicine, which means you have a dry cough at night times and your doctor recommended this particular product, not another cough syrup that the pharmacist tries pushing on you, strictly the Rikodeine 200 ml.

Dihydrocodeine is the best opiate I've ever had. I've had codeine, tramadol, dextropropoxyphene but dihydrocodeine takes the cake. It's somewhere between 50-60 mg DHC that equals 10 mg hydrocodone (US Vicodin).