• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dihydrocodeine Products in Oz

I tried codeine and dihydrocodeine together and it was actually better than having either one alone. I bought a bottle of 200ml Rikiodeine and a 96 pack of Chemists' Own. I had half of each one day (100mls+48 pills via CWE) and then did the same the next day with 25mgs of doxylamine (Restavit) before (T-30mins) and 50mgs of promethazine afterwards (T+30mins) to potentiate.

I would've tried it with some grapefruit juice, but the fucking store didn't have the right one. I highly recommend the combo though.

no one has answered it, but can you remove the sorbitol?

Wouldn't an anti-diarrhoea medication, such as Immodium or similar, counter the effects of the sorbitol? Or is that not advisable for some reason?

You could take them together. Although I've never really had a problem with sorbitol. I'm guessing if you do opiates regularly, the sorbitol is not enough to give you the runs, as you'd probably have at least a minor degree of constipation going on at any given time. This is just my theory though.

Sometimes I take laxatives with barely any effect, but let's not get into this shall we? And no, to my knowledge, you cannot remove it.

My experience with Rikodeine was not exactly a pleasant one. I drank a 200ml bottle. First of all the high was quiet banal. I enjoyed it a little only for the novelty sake. But I would not rate it a better high than Vallium. After about an hour or so I had come to the conclusion that Rikodeine was not a substance that I would go out of my way to abuse in the future. About that time as well I felt some angriness in my stomach. I sat down on the toilet and my sphincter squirted out a torrent of diarrhoea with enough force that it almost rebounded off the toilet bowl back up onto my buttocks. Then my I felt the urge to vomit, so I got up and hurled a load of spew into the puddle I’d just made from my ass. As I was staring contemplatively at the collage of vomit and sh#t, any remaining shreds of doubt that I might be tempted by Rikodeine again were removed. Then I sat back down and blew another load of brown from my ass.

Keats said:
Wouldn't an anti-diarrhoea medication, such as Immodium or similar, counter the effects of the sorbitol? Or is that not advisable for some reason?

I do that.

If I drink 200ml I normally have 4 imodiums to begin with, then one every time I squirt.
End up eating about 7 of them.
Buy the generic imodium, it's half the price.

scruffyloather said:
My experience with Rikodeine was not exactly a pleasant one. I drank a 200ml bottle. First of all the high was quiet banal. I enjoyed it a little only for the novelty sake. But I would not rate it a better high than Vallium. After about an hour or so I had come to the conclusion that Rikodeine was not a substance that I would go out of my way to abuse in the future. About that time as well I felt some angriness in my stomach. I sat down on the toilet and my sphincter squirted out a torrent of diarrhoea with enough force that it almost rebounded off the toilet bowl back up onto my buttocks. Then my I felt the urge to vomit, so I got up and hurled a load of spew into the puddle I’d just made from my ass. As I was staring contemplatively at the collage of vomit and sh#t, any remaining shreds of doubt that I might be tempted by Rikodeine again were removed. Then I sat back down and blew another load of brown from my ass.

lol sorry but that's so funny

ifonly said:
remove codeine from easy access, increase illicit opiate market and thus crime and all the other unwanted shit. fucking dumbcunt idea. goddamn.

what would the government rather? people occaisonally walking into a chemist to buy a pack of pills that they can use to relax at home later, or have those same people going out onto streets or into shady houses to cop street drugs that they can go home and use, and risk being poisoned by some unknown cut, or getting ripped off and then getting angry and possibly violent?

at least while codeine is in chemists they can tax it, god, where there is demand there shall be a market; removing products from otc is just fucking silly.

surely ruddy is smarter then that
that's just it.. your folks who go into the pharmacy to score otc drugs with potential for recreation usually are not the kind of folks who goto the hood to obtain dope. not saying i agree with restricting DHC or codeine, but painting flaws over government logic isn't going to get me any more shpongled.

Purchasing DHC products
My associates and I had varied experiences (Melbourne).
1st time i bought they asked no questions, except for if i prefer large or small bottle. when i answered large they asked for ID. i presumed it was a requirement and gave it to the chemist. this pharmacy was located in the Footscray West.

2nd time i bought it they asked what for. i said my doc recomend for dry cough. the chick asked the pharmacist who said they were out of stock. i said im not a junkie please dont fuck around. She sold me 100ml. This pharmacy was located in Footscray also.

3rd time my mate and I were told they were out of stock. my friend told the guy to look properly and the senior pharamacist produced and sold it without ID. this shop was also in the hood (moonee ponds) but we were wearing suits.

4th time my mate was alone, attempted to buy Reiko and was asked reason. said it was for childs cough. was asked childs age, replied 7 years, met with mild resistance. sale took place with ID. Chemist location Ascot Vale.

5th time, i was sold reiko without any questions or ID. location: South Yarra.

Summary
if the pharmacist is remotely skeptical, no sale, or will ask for ID. don't buy in the western suburbs. always wear a suit.

thanks for reading my report

Last edited:
In adelaide, when I did buy riko (gawd its horrible stuff, over it), id always say im buying it for someone else. ie Sick girlfriend, sick friend etc. They would then ask me for the name of the friend/gf and id always just make up a name. That name was then printed onto the bottle. Never once asked for my id, good coz I don't want to be put on no registrar unnecessarily.

Yeah I've had bad experience with doses in the 200Ml range, now I just stick to 100ML and it gets me where I need to be no sickness. Actually used this product to get through a days work with a tough cold the other day, worked well.

ValeTudo said:
that's just it.. your folks who go into the pharmacy to score otc drugs with potential for recreation usually are not the kind of folks who goto the hood to obtain dope. not saying i agree with restricting DHC or codeine, but painting flaws over government logic isn't going to get me any more shpongled.

Purchasing DHC products
My associates and I had varied experiences (Melbourne).
1st time i bought they asked no questions, except for if i prefer large or small bottle. when i answered large they asked for ID. i presumed it was a requirement and gave it to the chemist. this pharmacy was located in the Footscray West.

2nd time i bought it they asked what for. i said my doc recomend for dry cough. the chick asked the pharmacist who said they were out of stock. i said im not a junkie please dont fuck around. She sold me 100ml. This pharmacy was located in Footscray also.

3rd time my mate and I were told they were out of stock. my friend told the guy to look properly and the senior pharamacist produced and sold it without ID. this shop was also in the hood (moonee ponds) but we were wearing suits.

4th time my mate was alone, attempted to buy Reiko and was asked reason. said it was for childs cough. was asked childs age, replied 7 years, met with mild resistance. sale took place with ID. Chemist location Ascot Vale.

5th time, i was sold reiko without any questions or ID. location: South Yarra.

Summary
if the pharmacist is remotely skeptical, no sale, or will ask for ID. don't buy in the western suburbs. always wear a suit.

thanks for reading my report

Exactly my experience. Tried to get it 4 times in total, 2 times were successful, one of those didn't even ask what for the other one I just said 'dry cough' and they said if this didn't work then I needed to see a doctor. Other two times: 1 said they didn't carry it at all (was a late-night pharmacy so quite possibly the truth) other one said I needed a prescription 8) .

Anyway, I am a normal looking upper-middle class white boy, not dodgey or anything and that has been my experience.

A lot of it as ValeTudo said is done on face value, so dress well.

ps: this was SE suburbs; Beaumaris/Brighton

Some pharmacies simply don't care. I have been to the same pharmacy multiple times and they now sell it without question. Pretty sure they know I am taking it recreationally.

What I don't get is why, those pharmacies who are all precious about stock like Riko, Unisom, pseudo products etc, bother to order and keep the stuff on the shelf if they don't want their customers buying them. P'raps they could rename as Fawlty Towers Pharmacies...

IndigoSun said:
What I don't get is why, those pharmacies who are all precious about stock like Riko, Unisom, pseudo products etc, bother to order and keep the stuff on the shelf if they don't want their customers buying them. P'raps they could rename as Fawlty Towers Pharmacies...

Because most of them are clued on and don't want people getting high off it.

The biggest problem I have buying any pharm is cold and flu tablets, never refused though just ID check.

Getting awfully close to source discussion here guys. I don't think it's any secret that certain suburbs, usually those with a higher incidence of visible IV drug use probably have pharamcists that would be more reluctant to sell a product like this to anyone under the age of, about say thirty.

a lot of artificial sweeteners are dangerous in small doses, let alone huge amounts.

Last edited:
DIAHOREA seems to be a problem with some people you would think that the opiates would balance it out. You can get really big bottles bigger than 200ml.
Some pharm workers don't even know it can be used for pain.
I got a 100 box of codeine some 15mg codeine tablets and 200ml of Riko and said its all for pain. No ID no questions