• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Did you research before your first roll?

Did you research before your first use?

• Yes

Votes: 82 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MazDan said:
I have no doubt that has probably happenned but it would be very rare. If you have nine out of ten saying its a crap pill and one says its great then what you gunna believe?

Pill reports is an excellent and valuable tool for helping to discern the value of a pill.

fair enough, i use p.r. too, i was being flip.
:\

Yeah this site and erowid had all the information that I needed to make an informed responsible decision

Nope. Surprisingly, I rolled with the idea that rolls were heroin and coke pressed together into a pill. I did it because I reasoned that if all my friends did it and they were all still alive and perfectly fine then I should be too. I later came to do research and found out it was a complete lie and then I was educating my ignorant friends on MDMA.

yep, i did my research. i know someone who works at a hospital so i got a bit more info i think, not bias either. she also gave me a few flyers about different drugs and effects which was good. i guess its about harm minimisation because people are going to do drugs regardless so they might aswell know the good and the bad.

Ive never rolled but ive done a lot of research because i plan to in the future. Anybody who is dumb enough not to do the research before putting drugs into there body is too nieve to take them.

Imo.

My interest in drugs in general started when i was about 13 and started smoking... i really got into researching about drugs when i was 16 and had my first roll at 18 so yea i was pretty well informed...

my mate just turned up with pills and i was drunk and decided to take them, also my mate knew alot about pills and drugs in general so i wasnt too worried. i really only researched when i got more into it.

Didn't really do mad research on pills, but I did some, just so I knew what kind of things would happen, and how i'd feel when i'd dropped etc. Just so I knew what to expect kind of thing.

Yeah I did quite a bit of research.

Most other drugs I didn't though. I started using during my early teens and didn't have internet back then. Ecstasy's been a more recent addition (last 5 or 6 years)

Indelibleface said:
I read Erowid obsessively years before I actually tried my first drug. :)

Dude, me too. Besides weed at least. I was too young to internet properly before I smoked. And I read BL pretty obsessivly for a year or two before I decided to actually post anything here. And for some reason i used to read 420chan.org. Ughh.

Great Question I researched for about a month or about 3 weeks before i even touched one I can still remember the exact day i bought it and where I was and what kind ahhh memories :)

Like Slay, I rolled before there was an internet. :| Positive side, all I was getting was great molly then and I never remember a bad roll.

But I did take crazy trips to the used bookstores in the city to find all the drug books I could. I did copious research before trying mescaline, LSD and mushrooms (and coleus! ugh.). Ironically, my best friend at the time was maniacally anti-drug and he stole and destroyed my well-worn and most-beloved single good drug reference book. I still miss that book. I read it so frequently it was falling apart.

Even more ironically, he went on to be a well-known academic on the subject of drugs and the gay community. (A) he was straight, and (B) he never once tried a drug other than alcohol and cigarettes. And even in high school, he was a tremendous alcoholic. :\ Feh. He's now a profanely successful, alcoholic academic who makes thousands for lecturing on the evils of drug use.

And I still want my book back.

the first time i rolled i didnt even know i was gonna roll that night it was all in the moment but a few of my best friends already did so i didnt care plus i already had experiance with other drugs(ie. weed,shrooms,k.) i only found out about pillreports after many,many rolls. but now before i roll or even now i havent rolled in 5 months i still check the site to see whats going around.
sites like these are a blessing for pill poppers.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!

Especially in situations that involve life/state altering experiences...

WORD

i researched for around a month before my first roll and ever since then i felt confident in the drug i chsoe and when friends try to drop knowledge i just nod my head and smile. dont take someones word from it unless you truly trust the person make sure to know what your doing stay safe