• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Did you research before your first roll?

Did you research before your first use?

• Yes

Votes: 82 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not for my first roll, i just saw what was going on with my friends around me
asked them about it and their experiences
and that was about it

mushrooms however was a different story

I became fairly knowledgeable in it. Same with any drug I try, I learn as many of the ins and outs as possible.

Cannabis and ecstasy are the only two drugs that I did without researching first. I wish I had researched it first though, I didn't like not knowing what to expect.

The only research i done was info from a mate who had a few previous experiences and a fair amount of knowledge. I basically asked about the safety and what the high is like.

Since then i have read ALOT on MDMA and ALOT of other drugs, including all drugs i plan on doing.

Yes. I heavily researched every drug I've used beforehand. I also bought a test kit (the one we sell) and made sure to test my pills.

The first time i rolled, i didnt research, but i was with a friend who had done it many times before, so i said oh whatever!

Ecstasy was the only drug i really didnt research before doing it, everything else, i will spend atlease a couple days debating.

I had done a lot of research on every drug know to man. One day my weed dealer said that he had one capsule of "molly" he could sell me. So I got it and my friend and I split the powder and snorted it. It wasn't a very strong roll but it turned me on to E.

As much as I could have given that it was a spur of the moment sort of thing. I wish I'd given more consideration to what I read about the crash, supplementation, etc. I crashed HARD and haven't touched MDMA since. :\

I was at a halloween party last year and had been doing a lil drinking. Most of my friends had rolled before and always wanted to try it. Well my wish came true when a friend of ours had some pills. popped one and thirty minutes i was slammed into a world of love and complete euophoria!:D
thanks to the E gods for making my firdt experience amazing since then have not stopped loving it!<3 :) <3
edit: with moderation!

No. I was drunk, wasted, and thought it'd be cool to be even more so. That's how I bought and dropped my first pill. Must have been 8 years ago. I started researching a few months ago, after I finally got blown away by a pill. At last. Being totally sober does help a lot!

Yeah, I researched it online, was actually how I found this here rather tasty forum!

before i tried mdma, lsd, or psylocibin, i spent hours and hours and hours on erowid/wikipedia/ etc. also reading published books. more than 2 years before i tried DMT i read a 400-some page (320 published) on the chem called The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman that i downloaded and printed in my high school library.

research is key. with erowid, wikipedia, bluelight and pillreports, education should be common sense with them right at our fingertips. its how we know not to try and get fucked up on Zoloft and the like.

As sad as this is, I did not personally research my first pill. In fact, I didn't know all that much about ecstasy when I first tried it.

I believe that my husband did the research though.

Hey what can I say? I was quite young and dumb! (I was 19 when I dropped my first pill)

I was driven to do research because I had a sneaking suspicion that my DARE officer was lying to us back in primary school when he said drugs will kill you instantaneously (okay, that's an exaggeration, but not much of one.) Once I reached an age where I felt comfortable enough in my normal state of mind to enter an altered one, I began to do research on various substances.
I heard about ecstasy from some friends and was hesitant to try it because of the 'holes in brain' scare-stories, but was curious enough to look it up on Erowid. That snowballed into months of research, and I finally agreed to do it with my girlfriend (it was her idea initially, but she wanted time to research as well) We researched local pills on Pillreports, found one that seemed to have consistent reports, borrowed a test kit from a friend, found that they tested clean, and went for it. I'm happy I did.
I feel very dorky for the amount of research I do on drugs (it's almost a hobby; i like looking at experience reports and whatnot) but I'm glad I did. I stopped a friend from taking it because he was taking antidepressants for stress, and convinced another friend not to do it because he was a bit... unstable.
I'm such a cautious person in general, it shocks me when people just take something without really understanding what it does. I carefully research each pill I take and I very rarely do the drug at all to ensure that I minimize my risk for emotional problems and brain damage. I try to pass on info to my friends and acquaintances when I can to help keep everybody safe; I feel it is part of my responsibility as an educated individual to help educate others.
So, people, spread the knowledge! I don't want to hear about LSD/Coke/Heroin laced pills, double/triple/quad stacks, brand names or other general E stupidity.

AnarchyTerror said:
Now i use Pillreports before buying any of them
isn't that place full of dealers bigging up their product and dissing the competition?

leet said:
isn't that place full of dealers bigging up their product and dissing the competition?

I have no doubt that has probably happenned but it would be very rare. If you have nine out of ten saying its a crap pill and one says its great then what you gunna believe?

Pill reports is an excellent and valuable tool for helping to discern the value of a pill.