to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Dick Renegade

rizzla said:
does anyone know how it happened ?

i hope he went easy...

I second your question

and RIP to this lad....:(

I hope I find out what happens and I'm sure he was a great guy even though I never talked to him.

R.I.P.

I recently spoke to a friend of Joe's who heard the coroner's report. Apparently he had some sort of seizure and died, likely in his sleep. He was sleeping with a friend who woke up to find him dead the next morning. She and I both think it was likely a drug interaction or accidental overdose (the report was very vague, and she and I both thought there was something missing) - he was using steroids quite heavily at the time and had recently fallen back into an opiate addiction. Any number of problems may have come up because of that. In any case, he's gone now, and he will always be missed.

i dont understand why always people ask how bluelighters die in the shrine? is it that important for you?

^At least they're not asking for pics :\

RIP, D.R. I never got to know ya.

IMHO this thread needs tidying. It should be a shrine - not a place to discuss that sort of thing.

RIP. It's always heartbreaking to hear when people feel they have no alternative. I didn't know you but have just read the MySpace comments and you obviously touched so many people. RIP.

i didnt know him... just noticed this thread.... RIP... we lost 1 bro :(