• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Dick Renegade

BitchSlap said:
People, there are PLENTY of guys/girls on here who are willing to lend a helping hand or ear if you just need someone to talk to. Even the assholes. Nobody really wants anybody to die, especially a fellow BL'r. :(

she's right.

shit, DR always appeared to me to be one of those indestructible people. Just goes to show how fragile we all are i guess.

RIP :(

Always sad when someone dies bluelighter or not :(

so weird and sad to see him between all those old and shriveled people on the obituaries page

i don't think i ever talked to him directly, just remember posting in one of his threads

....how and why?

never knew him but i feel for his family and friends... i've lost to many of my friends way to young and it really sucks. makes you really appericate and cheerish your family and friends to many people take them for gratted. life way to short, treat each day to be special.... appreciate your friends make sure you love each day with them.

sorry if its a little sappy but one of my friends past away a year ago today...made me think. they had a rememberence everyone gathered around his grave site, i thought it was going to be a very sad thing but it wasn't every truly celebrated his life. it mad me laugh, cry and smile all in about 2 hours.

113797034_5f68f07e9d.jpg

Last edited: