Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dex-amphetamine

yeah,
dexies and pills are a great combo.
depends what ur after.
whether u like ur smackdown WWF stylez and being fuked up on a seat.
or feeling fuked up but having a dance

imo, you only need a few dexies with a pill and u are able to have a great time on the dance floor.
no need for alot of dexies if taken wit a pill cos then it wont kill the effects of the pill too much.

and as for the no sleeping, thats half the fun, the after party wit ya mates

^ Aren't you forgetting something?... Like, "remember to drink a bit extra water too" - taking stimulants with stimulants isn't always the best idea, particuarly in a hot club environment when you're dancing hard. This puts excess strain on your system that wouldn't be there with just MDMA or just dexamphetamine alone.

I think that if you're going to be encouraging this kind of stimulant synergy you really should give the person you're advising both sides of the story.

BigTrancer :)

I really like dexies compared to meth the big advantage they hold for me is the lack of anxiety/paranoia and esp. shaking, till you comedown when bingeing. Speed is great to party for nights on end but when i get the shakes with meth (mostly when pills are involved too) i just wanna go hide somewhere (well unless im currently pilled) but with dexies you can keep going problem-free till you wanna stop.

As far as comedowns go iv never had a problem even after binges where iv had 80-100 aswell as other drugs. All i have to do is not let thoughts become negative or wallow in self pity, the easiest way is to distract myself with friends but failing this all i need to do is smoke cigs heavily and i feel completely normal if not better than normal.

^^ ah the wonderful world of guidelines!
they are my friend. Make them yours too

I mean, is the scrolling marque "*** NO DEALING *** NO SOURCES *** NO PRICES ***" not noticable enough?
maybe it should blink in flouresant colours?

Without mentioning prices, dexamphetamine is a relatively cheap pharmaceutical to produce.

Dexies a cheap thrill ? I think not..

Cleanest amphetamine I have ever taken. One of the best amphetamine highs i've ever had.

Dosage:

I'm 70kg.

Doing everyday things with a little spice....have 5*5mg tablets.

To get a little taste of peakin....have 10*5mg

To peak, hard, and not sleep for at least two days, no matter how many cones you smoke....15*5mg.

Hope that helps!!
DRINK LOTS OF WATER. Not having enough water makes your come down 100x worse. Staring into space...love it...NOT

btw....... [I will get a warning if I keep dropping hints to circumvent the guidelines - even if they're clever ones from South Park ;) Respect my authoritah! - ae]

drugs are bad mmmkay?

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd rather pharmaceutically made amphetamine than badly made and possibly uncleaned methamphetamine anydays.

i usually put a point in my pipe.. so thats like, (sorta) equivalent to 20 5mg dexies, but i only ever take 3 dexies at once (15mg), and this lets me sleep the next day, unlike meth, which keeps me awake for days and days (even if i've only had 1 or 2 points)

i dont like the way meth makes me a sex crazed looney. dexies dont do that to me. they actually make me feel normal.

Did anyone see the news last night? Apparently they're trying to ban Ritalin as it has caused psychosis in littlies!

What a fucking joke!

Acid_Reign said:
On the flipside
smile.gif

I love dexies.
Best dancing tool.
Bad comedown... yeh. But a dexie comedown is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
I'll have about 8 and dance really hard all night. Some poeple i know have alot more, like 15-20.
Dexies rawk.

I agree!!! Amen Acid Reign! Dexies are my most favourite drug in the world. They bring out this really different side to me, which is fun and always fantabulous!!

Meanwhile for your first time?? I would suggest just take 3-4, if your feeling abit tired or whatever have a bump up later on of about 2-4. That'll do honestly! Any more than that your just prolonging ur sleep way tooo much!!! Yersh sleeping is the biggest bitchass ever on dexies. Good Luck :p

Just remember the more often you take them the more you build up a tolerance to them, so try not to flog them all the time.. otherwise u lose the magic!

Dexamphetamines shorter (~3-4hr) duration compared to methamphetamines (~10hr+) is a great benefit, IMO.

I take the lil fuckers for ADD, usually about 8 a day. Prescribed 6 every day, but i take breaks (honest!... well... when my script runs out :p)

I find that while amphets give me energy, if I'm out and about @ a club or party etc... I need to take a big dose + alcohol to get over the whole "content with just chilling out and thinking about shit"

4 D's in the morning is a great way to meet the day.

It really sucks when you wake up then get on the computer or start doing something unproductive... as D's will make you "focused" on doing, well, nothing :)

Self discipline is really important! If you're not, then d's just make you a really focussed slacker :(

(=me at times)

I'm curious if anyone had experience with sublingual dex-amphetamine use?

Anybody tried it? What was the difference?

I usually take my D's sublingually. I don't think it makes a dramatic difference, comes on a little bit faster than swallowing them. The only reason I do it really is because I usually have something to eat before I take them and that slows down absorption too much. On an empty stomach it doesn't make a big difference I find.

If you dont take much speed then 3 dexies will go for a while, dunno about to 3am though, maybe take them a little later?

Biscuit said:
I wonder if cancle expected all this when he/she asked about that little D5 tablet.
(Side story...i know 2 people who found a heap of tablets labelled DM5. IDIOTS, thinking they were dexies took like 6 at once; um no; they are Diamazepan aka Valium..hysterical if it wasnt very dangerous)
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 27 April 2001).]

dude, 6 vals is not that big of a dose...im a big lad, smoke alot of billies, done a few different benzos/prescripts and 5 was just a starting dose for me the first time.
on the subject of dexxies, i dont mind em, but they are in the end just a charge. a good toke on a crackie of some good shards is better to do than take 10-20 odd pills, and i guarentee ya half a point of pook will blow away 20 dexxies. i dont see the point in eating all that binder for fuckall drug. sure dexxies are probably the cleanest kind of speed you could take (besides pure racemic Methamphetamine :)) IMO!

marklar_the_23rd said:
i'd rather pharmaceutically made amphetamine than badly made and possibly uncleaned methamphetamine anydays.

i usually put a point in my pipe.. so thats like, (sorta) equivalent to 20 5mg dexies, but i only ever take 3 dexies at once (15mg), and this lets me sleep the next day, unlike meth, which keeps me awake for days and days (even if i've only had 1 or 2 points)

LOL, 20 Dexies = 1 point of methamphetamine? Yeah, if it's 100% pure, which it ain't (I don't care what the dealer says). Methamphetamine is stronger than dexamphetamine (mg for mg) and has a much longer half-life too, which is why you can sleep on Dexies and not sp[eed, because your effective dose is much higher with speed

I have had them probably 3-4 times over my life. I take only say 1-2 max when drinking, just to give me a little energy. You don't 'feel' anything per-say, just have an energetic mood. Just what you want when drinking. No need to go stupid.

I rarely ever do them myself, because i don't like taking stuff thats addictive, and dexies certainly can be. Besides, I don't drink that much anymore anyway.

smoke 2 points of ice pretty damm quick and you will be laughing at yourself about bothering with dexxies. like everyone else has said they are just merely an awakener. whats the point if no euphoria/fucked feeling. may aswell drink coffee..