• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dex-amphetamine

I've never had a comedown from dexies, infact when i have dexies (which i don't anymore) with a shit load of alcohol, i wake up with no hangover what so ever and keen for another night out.

I JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD REMIND EVERYONE WHAT SPEED ACTUALLY DOES...
Speed as far as i understand primarily increases your dopamine production in your brain.
Im pretty sure that speed greatly increases dopamine output. Dopamine increases energy.
Ecstacy increases seretonin output. Seretonin increases the happiness and euphoric feelings we feel when peaking. Remember that E also increases dopamine output although not as much as speed.
If you take dexies with your E tabs chances are you will atleast take one dexie after you have begun coming down. This is bad.
The whole reason you have a bad comedown and the reason why E causes Neuro damage is because dopamine is accidentally taken up by the seretonin reuptake transporters when there is no seretonin left. Now obviously if there is higher than ordinary dopamine levels then there will be even higher amounts of dopamine being reuptaken where the seretonin is stored. This is where dopamine is broken down into hydrogen peroxide which results in oxidisation.
So its really not a good idea to take speed after you are coming down from E. If you must have it just have a few dexies before you drop an E. Otherwise your greatly increasing the risk of damage to your brain.
Note: the reason why Prozac is said to reduce neuro damage is because it blocks your seretonin reuptake transporters from accepting dopamine. The only problem is that if you are taking prozac then E cannot be uptaken either so that your brain isn't triggered to dump loads of seretonin. Apparently its good to take a prozac pill after your pills has finished.
Hope that wasn't too boring.
RobE.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

Sounds right but i would suggest the reasons for bad comedowns are a bit more obvious than dopamine going into the reuptake transporters.
Serotonin levels at rock bottom and demoralised and defeated serotonin receptors among many things; and just being at a far lower level than u were not long before.
Scattered comedowns could well be due to the whole dopamine thing though; which generally occurs when u have gone as far as u can.
I wonder if cancle expected all this when he/she asked about that little D5 tablet.
(Side story...i know 2 people who found a heap of tablets labelled DM5. IDIOTS, thinking they were dexies took like 6 at once; um no; they are Diamazepan aka Valium..hysterical if it wasnt very dangerous)
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 27 April 2001).]

is there any chance that the chalky stuff in the dexie could make you feel a bit off in the morning? say if you take 10.
my friend has a simple method of separating out the speed, and I seem to feel a lot better the morning after taking this??

is there any chance that the chalky stuff in the dexie could make you feel a bit off in the morning? say if you take 10.
my friend has a simple method of separating out the speed, and I seem to feel a lot better the morning after taking this??

dexxies? whippa? i know wat i'll choose.. whippa any day. Dexxies r cheap but u pay 4 wat ya get. There is too sides to dexxies u peak n have tons of energy but comedown like u been hit with a sledgehamma. While revvin ya comedown late arvo if dat on dexxies u comedown early morning which is fuked if ya been dancin non stop for da last 6 hrs. Cronic acid gut n worse of all bad speed dick, i think ill pass... my advice to people using dexxies is go hard go whippa!

A great alternative to an E is mixing a cone or 2 with 2 or 3 dex. Very nice mix. Like trippy speed. It is the closest thing I have had to a good pill without having a good pill!
And my girlfriend swears by them for dieting, and dancing all night. We have never had a come down but have never had more that 3 a night either.
------------------
Vido.
Release Sarah Tonin! Release Sarah Tonin!

wondering has anyone else mixed dexies and weed? what was the reaction?

for thoese asking how u get a baaaad dexie comedown... just eat around 30.. after they where off u can't sleep, u get feel totally drained.. and no matter how many cones u have won't make a difference..
dexies can be fun... but not for long..

when u say it does not make a difference does that mean that u do not get high from the weed or that u do get high but still dont sleep.
my problem is that i tend to fall asleep after a few drags of weed...not much point havin it if im just gonna crash out.

Mikie for me weed won't help me to get to sleep, nor will i get stoned.. so i just have to sit it out, feeling like shit.. hoping i'll beable to sleep the next night

To my knowledge there is no "easy" way of separating the dexamphetamine salt from the pill binders. If anyone can prove me wrong I would greatly appreciate it :D
On the question of dexies and pills: I have used it with MDMA many times. When you mix any form of stimulant with good MDMA, you will miss out on the "sitting down and not wanted to ever get up cuz this is so perfect" effects. ie: it counteracts the sedatory effects of MDMA, just as it does alcohol. You do, however, retain the mental clarity and mood lift that MDMA brings, plus the energy brought on by the stimulant. This can lead to some really amazing dancing and music-appreciation experiences.

i have found that if you take dexies too soon b4 you drop your pill it can really dull it down.
last year i had 1 of the pink omegas...easily the best pill i've ever had but leading upto and possibly during i must have popped all up mabey 6 dexies...now i've found that with other pills there is a definate marked difference in pill strength when combined with d's...which raises the question of whether the pink omega could have been a shitload better...so now with that semi informed sense of regret i try not to take d's when i'm taking pills simply because of that doubt raised by other encounters....this is a really unfounded fear but i cant get over the thought that this amazing pill could have been absolutely mind blowing.
i now work on the theory that d's are good with dust as a little top up...or for if you decide to have a night out but either cant afford anything else or if you dont wanna go quite so hard...the best combination i've found is d's and a bit of weed for a little of that out of head sorta feeling made by pills.

do it too much and u will be dependent on them for reading a single page of a textbook

i'm curious about this...

i've probably done dexies way too much for the last few months, their effects complement me perfectly... they give me almost all the things i lack. i just can't get motivated to do anything when I'm not on them, for one. i think that maybe it's gotten worse (or has only happened? i can't really tell...) since i started doing them.

would taking dexies too often cause my attention span and motivation to drop when not on them?

also... i haven't read this spelt out: are dexies addictive? Erowid's dextro-amphetamine vault links straight to amphetamines, so i guess they are? is that physical as well as psychological?

thanks muchly!

^ The short answer is: Yes, 'dexies' are d-amphetamine. If you take them often, then you can find yourself developing a dependency on them, and experience cravings and withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking them.

BigTrancer :)

Yeap thats physical as well as psychological addiction, if you take them for a long time.
The comedown is far more worse then the high.
The only reason i take dexies is im presribed to them for add, and i won't take them for recreational use anymore.
As far as dexies killing or dulling a pill, it really depends on what kind of pills they are, when i used to mix them together, i found it was ok if i took the dexies a couple of hours before i had a pill.

was just wondering if i took say, 2 dexies now (3pm), to write my essay, would i be able to sleep tonight?

i'm completely uneducated on these little pills.

would 2 even do anything for me? or give me any comedown at all? i have 4 but dont wanna be awake all night.

i have to get up at 6am tomorrow so i need my sleep, but im unmotivated and need to write this essay.

Mikie said:
wondering has anyone else mixed dexies and weed? what was the reaction?

intense. good for making music :)

myself and my bro used to crush up eccies and dexies, put it into caps and voila!

Dexstasy!

Well all the medical and scientific jargon aside...
Dexies are fantastic for me, I usually have about 10 on a good bender but sometimes ive had up to 20.

I get a bad comedown from everything so meh, u learn to live with the shit! No sleep is fun!! w00t w00t.

I dont believe Dexies ruin a good pill either, alot of the times I get way too bombed out on pills and the feeling is great but i cant move and im stuck in the corner clutching a ciggarette and someones arm or leg!!! No talkin, nothing, just bombed, so if i have some dexies before a pill it helps me to actually have the loveiness with LEGS!! yay!

Alot more fun!

Oh boy they give u the worst SAW JAW in the world!!! Way too much grinding going on there, and be sure to replenish urself with one of those sports drinks / sports waters or whatever cause drinking normal water just aint wet enuff as u get dry horrors....

Just munch em! They clean and u get the same effect every single time!

Yay for Dexies!