• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

I'm going to DEMF for sure, got a hotel room for Saturday night as well, not sure where my friend reserved it. Just wondering have any of you ever shot up, drew back and the blood is really light colored. I have and everytime I do it's basically like missing but my hand will swell up and my arm will get a blotchy and itchy.

if the blood is more pink than red you hit an artery.
You don't want to hit an artery.

oh wow, glad you guys said something, i've done that a couple of times make sure i wont do that again, thanks.

Where have you been trying to shoot? A lot of people who don't really know how to shoot their shit start with trying on their lower arms and shit and that's not always the best place, those veins can roll easy, plus they bruise a shit load.

The best bet, which has ALWAYS worked me (I have awful tiny/shitty veins) is right in the inner crook of your arm/elbow. You won't see the veins usually but flex your arms a few times and feel around. Half the time, feeling out a vein is more effective than seeing one. When I would bang my shit at first and had a hard time hitting I would do like 10 pushups before hand and my veins would be poppin and much easier to hit haha. I wouldn't even ever have to tie off either. Actually I've never tied off really. Taking hot showers can help too. Also, you must angle the rig right when trying to hit. Going straight up at a 90 degree angle won't work usually. Try and go almost paralell to your arm or at like a 20-30 degree angle.

Your best bet actually, if possible, if always have some one who is experienced with it help you for your first few times. I know I was always nervous at first so my hands would be unsteady and shit. After a while that shit comes so second nature. I would hit within .1 seconds of the rig entering my arm a lot of times and I wouldn't even see any veins or feel around, just knew the spot exactly.

Good luck though, and I hope you know this is going to make things A LOT worse and more difficult. Like me, and a lot of people, after a while you'll be more addicted to the needle and the process of cooking it up and shit, then the feel of the dope itself. And the high that you like now from snorting it? Fuck that. The actual duration of the high will be forgotten cuz it starts to be completely about the rush from now on.

Btw, rotating injection sites makes it a lot easier. And just remember if you hit, the blood will just explode into the rig without even pulling back the plunger. And if you miss, you'll know cuz it stings like a bitch. If you push down and feel any bit of stinging, stop.

good luck dude.

Thanks so much for the info. I wasn't goin for 90 degrees, more to the 20 or 30 like you said. i have watched some of my buddies shoot before and i tried hittin the vein like they do. I am pretty sure i got it right one time because i was able to shoot a pack and a half with no pain or anything of the sort. Should I practice maybe? like with an empty syringe and just try to draw some blood up? let me know! thanks!

id practice a bit with water. aslong as its sterile water you wont hafta worry bout missing. you gunna find your technique with drawin the plunger back is the most important. practice makes great dope users.

i appreciate all the help. I don't want to end up with big lumps and swollen arms all the time. I will definitely practice with some water. Don't worry, I always know where to get new syringes at a cheap price. So I won't ever be re-using any of them.

Wow! Wish I would run into a couple of grams that is 80-90% pure face first. I would be like a kid in a toy store. I wonder if it is only tar that is getting to the streets that strong or if powder is like that too! Hope they hurry up and flood detroit with it. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Be safe!

hollllyyy crap! I want some! How in the heck does dope get that pure?! i'd like to see some powder come to the D like that too. Though lately i've been coming across some fuckin' awesome shit. creamy vanilla colored. perfect high. :)

be safe!

hollllyyy crap! I want some! How in the heck does dope get that pure?! i'd like to see some powder come to the D like that too. Though lately i've been coming across some fuckin' awesome shit. creamy vanilla colored. perfect high. :)

be safe!

My hookup has had that for months, that's why it's the guy I always go to, he's very consistent. Sounds like that stuff is quite popular now from the sounds of it.

^^

Sounds alot like my dope. I think someone owns a pretty nice size chunk of the market on the eastside. And yes I would love for some ultra pur dope to make its way into the the D. I wouldnt care if it were powder or tar, at 80% pure8o i could care less what it looked like

^^

Sounds alot like my dope. I think someone owns a pretty nice size chunk of the market on the eastside. And yes I would love for some ultra pur dope to make its way into the the D. I wouldnt care if it were powder or tar, at 80% pure8o i could care less what it looked like

I think you are right about someone owning the eastside. it's where i cop anyhow. everything seems to be bomb. every now and then we get stuff thats cut but since it's gotten warmer the dope has gotten better. i hear it happens every year though. i'm happy about it :D

^^

for real.. screw it ill bang some tar. thought powder is my favorite way to do it.

woah triple post. anyway.....

I should be picking up some gear tonight and im excited. hittin the eastside. im pumped!!! saving for the techfest comedown lmao. im gonna be all molly'd out for surrrre.

woah triple post. anyway.....

I should be picking up some gear tonight and im excited. hittin the eastside. im pumped!!! saving for the techfest comedown lmao. im gonna be all molly'd out for surrrre.

EFFEN A....

Cant wait for techfest! I am coming down tomorrow night copin some dope and takin it easy. Then Saturday all hell breaks loose!!! C-A-N-D-Y-F-L-I-P

Who's all going to DEMF tomorrow? fIf your going on saturday and wanna meet up pm me and iwe can exchange numbers.

Yesterday and today there has been some pure white fire going around. Its very strong and a weird taste. Was worried about it at first because is white as snow and has no noticeable odor. It looked like a rock almost. But if anyone runs into the pure white dope enjoy it and be safe!

Guess I'm not going to DEMF fucking 35 bucks for the day! :( I wish it was still free like it used to be. I know it's probably worth the 35 dollars but my broke ass can't afford it.

Today I got some that was kind of a dirty white color, not gray but not pure white. It has a strange taste, but is super strong. I did my usual, went shopping and did some more and then got about threw up. I haven't had anything this strong in a long time. Its been at least a couple years since I got like that. I have a crazy tollerence, so if anyone runs across it, be safe.
It doesn't break up real easy and almost seems clumpy from the humidity, but its damn good.

Congrats bearded 1, even though puking itself isn't pleasent, I love when dope is strong enough to bring on that state, and hell, even after puking one still feels great. I've noticed humidity issues with the dope I received today, I just let it sit out for ten minutes and as a result it was much easier to cut/snort. Take it easy man...don't eat a huge meal, because puking that up DOES suck...lol...

I did wind up puking a few times last night, took about 8 hours for it to happen though. I was snowed though. Then afterward I was still messed up without the headache and stomach pain. Gonna have to see if I can repeat that again. How sad is it that I wanna do that again? Been in this game way too long I guess, just can't get high anymore, only way to be high is on the verge of od'ing. What a way of life we lead. Be safe!