• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

picked up half a bundle last night of some white garbage.... or maybe it was just me. i dont know. it was silly. don't get me wrong i was still high for sure it just sucked. hmmmm more luck next time!

damn i'm kinda fucked up on phenazepam, maybe ill add some diazepam into the mix hehehe then H lataaaaa lmao.

be safe!

After gettin really good stuff, I got bunk yesterday. It was all powder instead of one piece. Where did all the detroit people go? Be safe.

Ended up going to sag nasty to hook up with a new connect the other day instead of making the journey to the D and got ripped off. lol never again the fire in the city is worth the drive!

Suburban girl, where u at!?

Im here, Im here! Just been keepin things on the DL lately. Takin a little break... cleaning out my system. I try and stick to an on/off routine to avoid getting too "caught up" if you know what I mean. Headed back down this week though... probably headin to a new spot I found... I'll report back!

Drivin to Detroit this week...way out in the burbs --Brighton area...---but will be thinking about all you Detroit posters as I drive around the area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know what the dope scene is like in grand rapids? Second biggest city in the state so some good shit has to be floating around.

Anybody!? Bueller... Bueller...

lol guess I will just have to test the waters myself. wish me luck! :D

... copped 2x this week and ended up w/ some pretty weak stuff. First score was grey-ish with specks of brown and white. Looked like total bunk, all powdery and shit... but wasn't that bad in quality... just not the 'good stuff' like Ive been getting. Took twice the amt to get me to a nod. Other stuff was pure white, and not very strong at all. Both came from a new spot Ive been trying out... Im about done with it. Would rather stick w/ my usual guy... smaller paks, but always great quality. Dammit... Im done. Keep nodding in the middle of my post... took m,e 15 friggin minutes to type this, lol.8)

ANyone else noticing that the quality/potency of "open-air" east side dope has gone down over the past week or so? Goin to my old hookup next week.

got a new hook up this week in detox. HAHAHA we'll see how it goes. i hear its hard chunks or nice hard flakes. :)

Ive only done H a few times

Very hard to find here

oxy is alot earier to get imo

plus when you get oxy you know what your getting

Copped relatvely easily and quickly in GR this weekend. All I could get where "nickel" packs though. So I got ten of em lol. Light brown moist powder. Size was fair for the price. But the quality was NO WHERE near what I am accustomed to in the D. So needless to say I wont be copping in GR anymore even though I will be spending a fair amount of time there :(

Wherever there is a small demand and an overall small or nonexistant market the quality is going to suffer.

Has anyone else been getting pure white rocks?
My main guy has had this stuff since I started dealing with him again like 3 months ago. He fills the baggies packed with nothing but chunks of rock. I swear 1 pack has to be pretty close to a tenth.
Its nice having a dealer that consistantly has the same stuff. I'm so sick of these bullshit wannabe dealers that get different stuff everday and the only thing you can count on being the same is the small quanity and shitty quality.

BTW these white rocks easily dissolve in water and draws up medium brown, the same color as Nestea. But its BOMB. everyother spot i go ot I do 3 in one, almost always. Yesterday I did 2 and fell out for 15 minutes. So if anyone comes across this stuff, be smart.

BTW these white rocks easily dissolve in water and draws up medium brown, the same color as Nestea. But its BOMB. everyother spot i go ot I do 3 in one, almost always. Yesterday I did 2 and fell out for 15 minutes. So if anyone comes across this stuff, be smart.

Sounds like the smack thats in a few spots on the east side. Definitely BOMB

im done shooting. its fucking up my life and im gonna snort to taper off completely. i dont want mt life fucked up.

LOL @ meeting a new connect in detox. I dont know how many new ppl I've met in that same fashion! Ha ha. Actually havent been to rehab in years... truly dont miss it either.

Shooting is difficult to "maintain".... and also difficult to hide. I find that I do best when I take breaks from the needle.... hard to do though. Especially with a tolerance... you blow through your dope SUPER fast. Good luck! :)

I got some nice light brown chunks this morning... a little sticky though due to the humidity Im sure. Dissolves perfectly, draws up really light brown. Good size for the money too. Cant complain. I still havent encountered the "white fire" ya'll are talkin about... I'm sure it could easily be found, dope can be found on just about every block near my east side spot. LOL. Eh, Im quite the little chicken in the hood. I go "hunting" when I need to, but would rather keep it short and sweet. Plus, I tend to stick with the same phone connects and don't "stray" very often. I prefer to call my dude, roll up and drive through, and get the hell outta dodge. Seems less risky that way.

yeah i think im just gonna stop shooting. maybe ill just toot it. i still like tooting it, i bought 35 worth and had a grand old time suburbangirl.....

good job making of people who are gonna do it anyway.