• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

Same here...downtown. Really good stuff today, the dealer warned me and he was right.

Nice. Yeah my "guy" just got locked up on a felony charge, so he wont be around for awhile. No mas FIRE for me this weekend :(..... I got one other connect I can try. I just hate lookin for random hookups because you can get some shit or some diesel, ya never know. Plus it makes me noid drivin around the hood. Especially bein a white boy lol I like to get in and get out ASAP. Everyone stay safe out there in DETROIT! :\

Nice. Yeah my "guy" just got locked up on a felony charge, so he wont be around for awhile. No mas FIRE for me this weekend :(..... I got one other connect I can try. I just hate lookin for random hookups because you can get some shit or some diesel, ya never know. Plus it makes me noid drivin around the hood. Especially bein a white boy lol I like to get in and get out ASAP. Everyone stay safe out there in DETROIT! :\

Yeah, I wish I would have saved some packs. Today I am sick and no money:( H makes life fantabulous and horrible.

Yeah, I wish I would have saved some packs. Today I am sick and no money:( H makes life fantabulous and horrible.

Hit that one on the nose, for instance i did a pack before work yesterday, my last one and I do roofing which is a really physical demanding job, made the day go well. But I wake up today with no dope and and sore as fuck from the day before but sick on top of that. I had to wait hours for my dealer to get up it sucked but came through as usual :)

I wish the dope in Detroit would get better. Everyone is stepping on the shit so much that by the time it gets to us it's nothing. Makes me miss the East Coast all the more.

I hear alot of talk about the East Coast dope, how does it compare to dope in the D generally speaking (one pack compared to two)?

I hear alot of talk about the East Coast dope, how does it compare to dope in the D generally speaking (one pack compared to two)?

The only other place other then Detroit I've copped dope at is in Boston, quality seemed almost exactly the same.

Headcase: I can't PM you back until I am a Bluelighter. I am not sure how many more posts I need to have to get there. Send me your email if you want. To answer your question, not very far off:)

Another weird odditity I have noticed since being back to the H game is what is up with the half packs? Is this a newer addition?

It seems like certain parts of town have the half packs price wise but the same amount and quality. Seems like the east side is more fair on price than west or southwest side.

The dope say in NY is WAY better than the shit we get here. By the time it gets to us, the consumers, it's been stepped on so many times it's unreal.

Another weird odditity I have noticed since being back to the H game is what is up with the half packs? Is this a newer addition?

There are "nickels" which are half a pack. The dealers love to rip us off by selling us these. The newest thing I have noticed are quarter of a hundred packs. That seems to be the new thing. They are usually a 1/4 gram.

There are "nickels" which are half a pack. The dealers love to rip us off by selling us these. The newest thing I have noticed are quarter of a hundred packs. That seems to be the new thing. They are usually a 1/4 gram.

All I have been able to get lately is Quuater G packs. Its all my guy had been selling. He said it kept the foo traffic down.... I actually prefer to cop this way. The dop seems to be consistently great quality.

I have def. noticed that its harder to buy pins lately. Last time I went to 5 different pharmacies and got denied at the first 4. I never used to have to go to more than 2 and I had one that always sold them to me no matter what, but they wouldn't even sell to me. It seems like now that heroin is more of a known "epidemic" that these places are all changing their store policies. Finally the last place I went to said they could only sell a box of them, so I ended up having to buy a whole box for like 30 some bucks. If you go to Rite Aid and buy a box you shouldn't have much of an issue.
I wonder if Detroit has a needle exchange, I had saw a website but it didn't give any locations or days/times, so I figured they probably don't. Anyone know or use it?
Finally been getting some straight fire on the east side. My old spot (1 street over) used to get bome shit and would sell me halfs, but their stuff started changine every day. Theyd get good stuff and I'd tell them that its good and to keep getting it and then the next day theyd tell me they have the same stuff and it would be completely different looking, white, powdered BS that wasnt worth a dollar. I finally got fed up with the inconsistant, dope changing daily, when I spent a good amount of money and got 3 bags fronted and the stuff wouldnt even draw up more than 5 cc's without completely clogging my rig. I told him it was BS so he got more stuff and let me try it for free. Did like 5 of them boys and didn't feel a thing, so now he thinks I OWE HIM money still, HA. Whetever.
I've noticed that spots ive been going to only stay prime time for like 3 months tops before completely falling off and getting BS dope or just falling off the map completely.
I'm sure thats not always true, but I've lost a lot of great connects after only 3 or so months because they end up changing their number or their dope just ends up turning into complete, cut up garbage. Or lastly, it gets wayy to hot.

I know for a fact we used to have one in Detroit. A truck would come to the neighborhoods over by 7<snip>and hand out stuff. Don't know if it still works that way. They have cleaned up all the areas like that 10 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
A general question, I was going to get two bundles so that I don't have to keep driving to and fro. Is this the best way to buy in your experiences? I know I will get some extras thrown in but I have heard people talking about buying grams. etc. Just a note, I really don't know how much is in a pkg. (in comparison to a gram, etc.) so keep that in mind.

The dope say in NY is WAY better than the shit we get here. By the time it gets to us, the consumers, it's been stepped on so many times it's unreal.

One thing that is really weird about that is Florida is where alot of dope comes into the country but the quality of it in Miami is really bad and you cannot find it other places in the state. Just an interesting fact:)

One thing that is really weird about that is Florida is where alot of dope comes into the country but the quality of it in Miami is really bad and you cannot find it other places in the state. Just an interesting fact:)

i'd say about 75% of the dope in miami is garbage but if you know where to look you can always get some fire. there wouldnt be so many fuckin street junkies if it was asll shit you couldnt even get a habit from

i'd say about 75% of the dope in miami is garbage but if you know where to look you can always get some fire. there wouldnt be so many fuckin street junkies if it was asll shit you couldnt even get a habit from

I never copped there so it is just word of mouth. I found it odd that Miami is the only place where you could really score. They do say it is because of the pill markets.

So true. I lived in West Palm and Miami and the dope was CRAP. I ended up shooting alot of coke when I lived there.

A general question, I was going to get two bundles so that I don't have to keep driving to and fro. Is this the best way to buy in your experiences? I know I will get some extras thrown in but I have heard people talking about buying grams. etc. Just a note, I really don't know how much is in a pkg. (in comparison to a gram, etc.) so keep that in mind.

It's a generous dealer that will give yuou more if you buy a bundle. Most don't. In the old days you would get 12 for the price of 10, not anymore. They all want to sell quantity, as in grams. A pack is usually 1/10th of a gram.