• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Dental question

Thank you for your reply. I do think some people over-brush. I don't even do it every 2/3 days now. I barely do it. I'm in a bad way.

buy mouthwash. Be careful to avoid composition of alcohol. There's Elmex Professional gama that doesn't have, I do know they as company are NR1 in worldwide dentristry aside all therefore their toothpaste gentle whitening cured my gingivitis ( teeth sensivity in layman terms. Sort of because tooth have 1 backup enamel. Is grey but is enamel. ;) and first the one ur born with is.. white.

moral, your body requires flouride to process the germ "pregnancy" of daily teeths activity.

@jane douloureux

clove oil remineralized my gaps, I had dentist offering me bone graft when 6 months of clove oil did 8th wonder of world.

he blamed dead teeths for pain when all lineup was

A second stage of periodontitis which I had 2 tooth grited, then some gingivitis plus the one above resulted in tooth sensivity. Stopped buying Theramed toothpaste which wasnt sort of chinese anyway bc it was German hand but upgraded to Elmex and this is where road ends and starts.

Maybe am exception, for you might or not depeding on advance stage.

buy mouthwash. Be careful to avoid composition of alcohol. There's Elmex Professional gama that doesn't have, I do know they as company are NR1 in worldwide dentristry aside all therefore their toothpaste gentle whitening cured my gingivitis ( teeth sensivity in layman terms. Sort of because tooth have 1 backup enamel. Is grey but is enamel. ;) and first the one ur born with is.. white.

moral, your body requires flouride to process the germ "pregnancy" of daily teeths activity.
Thank you for your reply. I will tell how the appointment went and what product they gave me and recommended for me in Australia. I already had Colgate NeutraFluor 220 mouthwash that my brother recommended I get and the dentist said to get the toothpaste of that brand which is Colgate Neutrafluor 5000. When I said I had the mouthwash of that brand he said mouthwash was not as effective as it doesn't stay on the teeth hardly. That's just what he said and his opinion obviously as my brother said the mouthwash is good. It's alcohol-free also the mouthwash. He also gave me a small tube of GC Tooth Mousse Plus which is a fluoride product you put on your teeth at night after you brush them and leave on. It is good stuff and expensive so that was nice of them.

The appointment was just a look and he didn't touch or scrape them or clean them which was a relief. I was literally back at my home by 10.20am (appointment was at 10am) as I got in a few minutes early and the place is only a couple of minutes from my home. I even stopped somewhere on the way home. He asked what the problem was and I said pain and visible craters at the gumline on the two front teeth. He looked and agreed I have decay and those holes need filling and he booked an appointment for filling in 6 weeks so the end of October. I was surprised there was no x-rays as I thought that would be standard and usually is at private dentists (this was the public health dentist). He asked about pain and I said when I eat sweet things in particular and he asked how long the pain lasts and the best I could describe is when the sweet food is off the teeth. BUT they do hurt other times and I didn't explain that well. He did say teeth can repair and if I keep them very clean and do the toothpaste and mousse then he would check again in the 6 weeks to see if it's repaired.

He was professional to the point of being cold though. He wasn't friendly and I didn't get much of a chance to speak and I didn't mention the nicotine lozenges. I do believe there is something on my public health file or record that causes this response when I am seen at hospitals or in the public health system. I have called it gang stalking but in this case it's not really that. When I walk in I notice the staff all look at each other and kind of smirk when I am there. They are making eye contact and often another worker will walk into the office right at the time I am checking in. And as I said the dentist was professional and did his job but was just cold and unfriendly. That might have been his nature - who knows. The place didn't seem overly busy and I got in early so they weren't running late so I don't think he was just busy and wanted me out. I know people will say I'm paranoid, etc, but I don't care.

Years ago when I was seeing a dietitian for a while after having weight loss surgery I remember her saying to me casually one time how she read something weird or interesting on my file. I didn't question it but it stuck in my mind. I had a good relationship with the dietitian and liked her. I noticed after that there was often another one or two people in the room with us who she would tell me were students or something along those lines. I don't know if it's something like I have something wrong mentally or have a personality disorder or what it is. I have been suicidal my whole life and had 2 times in the mental hospital because of it and this happened after the first time.

Thank you for reading.

@jane douloureux

clove oil remineralized my gaps, I had dentist offering me bone graft when 6 months of clove oil did 8th wonder of world.

he blamed dead teeths for pain when all lineup was

A second stage of periodontitis which I had 2 tooth grited, then some gingivitis plus the one above resulted in tooth sensivity. Stopped buying Theramed toothpaste which wasnt sort of chinese anyway bc it was German hand but upgraded to Elmex and this is where road ends and starts.

Maybe am exception, for you might or not depeding on advance stage.
Thank you for your reply again. Did the pain stop when the teeth repaired? Teeth can repair and the dentist I saw yesterday even said it.

NOTE.

K2/D3 vitamin

/ Calcium.

1yr
Thanks for the good suggestion. I do take K2 and D3 as I am deficient in vitamin D. I was against taking calcium and my doctor said not to. I do think taking too much calcium can build up in the body in the blood vessels and cause blockages. That's just what I've heard.

I'm just a bit annoyed they didn't do an x-ray. If I have visible decay then wouldn't an x-ray be standard? It's the public health system so I get they want to save money but they must have the ability to x-ray.

Last edited:
Did you add it to coconut oil, and piull? Or was there something else you did with the clove oil?
sorryy to ask so many questions but I would like to use this for myself and I have clove oil amd cocomit oil, at my house and would like to start doing this
having dry mouth struggling with other unhealthy habits makes me want to do everything possible for my teeth
that and the fact that I don’t want to have to spend any more money then is totally necessary if I can help with homeopathy I would like to do that

something I would like to try for healthy teeth and bones is raw milk

I also use k2
I take mk7 k2 Menaquinone-7 supposed to be th most biologically active and available form of vitamin k2

(Removed by Lil' )

I said previously, olive oil not others.

and clove.

MK7 is transformed to 4 by body anyway you stick ur hand out.

try calcium either lactic or algae.

Avoid other stone-extracted componets.

explore elmex gama.

Do a treatment with amino-flouride toothpaste for 2-4 weeks then switch to their Pro-Arginin/Zinkphospohat. Be careful to buy elmex products where main language is static. German.

Not others! Extremely cold fire at english imported Elmex implementantions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just "pulled" a bad abscess fairly quickly.
What I did:
Pestle and mortar.
Grounded/pounded fresh garlic cloves, sea salt and baking soda into a paste. Wrapped paste in cheesecloth and placed it in general vicinity of abscess. Placed heating pad over area and let sit til I couldn't take it anymore... the paste started burning like hell.
Went to bathroom and spat out a bunch of puss and blood after "sucking" on the area with tongue over the area.
It worked a charm.
Beat yanking the tooth out myself which I have done before and I was at that point....

Last edited:
I just "pulled" a bad abscess fairly quickly.
What I did:
Pestle and mortar.
Grounded/pounded fresh garlic cloves, sea salt and baking soda into a paste. Wrapped paste in cheesecloth and placed it in general vicinity of abscess. Placed heating pad over area and let sit til I couldn't take it anymore... the paste started burning like hell.
Went to bathroom and spat out a bunch of puss and blood after "sucking" on the area with tongue over the area.
It worked a charm.
Beat yanking the tooth out myself which I have done before and I was at that point....
That's great news! I do believe in natural remedies have a place. Where did you have the abscess? Was it under the tooth?

I am concerned as my teeth are hurting more and more each day and even the gums feel weird and painful. I didn't really have the opportunity to explain it in the dentist visit as I felt rushed a bit and he was just professional and not friendly or "chatty" so I didn't feel very comfortable talking much either. Honestly I am worried my teeth are not going to be okay for the next 6 weeks until I have the appointment for the filling and not sure I'm even comfortable with them drilling my teeth as they feel very fragile and crumbly. I need to quit the lozenges and I have some patches for when this lot runs out and a plan to get some sugar-free normal lozenges for when they do. I have tried normal sugar boiled lollies but my compulsive nature means I eat them all at once too quickly lol.

Where did you have the abscess? Was it under the tooth?
Under a tooth and the swelling was up to my eye before I did anything... I should have taken action sooner.
Stop eating that sugar, brush with baking soda, peroxide and swish salt water a few times a day vigorously.
My teeth are sh*t now because of past habits but as soon as possible will have em all yanked and deal with it.
Again quit with the sugar and sweets as it is a breeding ground for bacteria.
My best,
J
<3

Under a tooth and the swelling was up to my eye before I did anything... I should have taken action sooner.
Stop eating that sugar, brush with baking soda, peroxide and swish salt water a few times a day vigorously.
My teeth are sh*t now because of past habits but as soon as possible will have em all yanked and deal with it.
Again quit with the sugar and sweets as it is a breeding ground for bacteria.
My best,
J
<3
I'm glad it's feeling better. Please don't hesitate to go to the doctor or dentist if it comes back or you start not feeling well.

I will try to give up the sugar. Thank you.

I just wanted to share that I have been off these nicotine lozenges for 3 days now and my teeth are already feeling better and less painful. I believe they were severely affecting my teeth and I had visible decay according to the dentist I saw a few days ago. I hope being off them helps my teeth repair further.

I got nicotine spray and am using that with a patch for now but I feel like after 3 full days without the lozenges that it's the longest I have been and I am on a path to being off them for good. It's just remarkable how much better and less painful my teeth feel in such a short time.

I just wanted to share that I have been off these nicotine lozenges for 3 days now and my teeth are already feeling better and less painful. I believe they were severely affecting my teeth and I had visible decay according to the dentist I saw a few days ago. I hope being off them helps my teeth repair further.

I got nicotine spray and am using that with a patch for now but I feel like after 3 full days without the lozenges that it's the longest I have been and I am on a path to being off them for good. It's just remarkable how much better and less painful my teeth feel in such a short time.

am a smoker since 23yrs ( Red Lucky's), nicotine never affected my teeths. As a bracket is essential to maintain the mental stability that even non-smokers are predisposed to lung cancer. NR1 cigar myth.

All I am saying in layman terms is the option of deja-vu/butterfly effect. Possible a taste from both.

What fucked up my teeths were parents genes, hereditary diseases plus some such as 10yrs ago I didn't knew the basic mechanic to wait 30m before even brush touch the tip of ur teeths so all biofilm abandons your saliva then wait 1hr before depositing any food pesticide in your mouth.

am a smoker since 23yrs ( Red Lucky's), nicotine never affected my teeths. As a bracket is essential to maintain the mental stability that even non-smokers are predisposed to lung cancer. NR1 cigar myth.

All I am saying in layman terms is the option of deja-vu/butterfly effect. Possible a taste from both.

What fucked up my teeths were parents genes, hereditary diseases plus some such as 10yrs ago I didn't knew the basic mechanic to wait 30m before even brush touch the tip of ur teeths so all biofilm abandons your saliva then wait 1hr before depositing any food pesticide in your mouth.
Thank you for your reply. I definitely feel from my experience of my teeth that it's more than that. I feel you are suggesting the difference is placebo? I have been telling my brother about it and the addiction and he said the form of nicotine in these products is a form of acid and I strongly believe it was causing severe damage. I don't know if smoking would do the same and I also smoked for years when I was younger and it appeared to have no effect on my teeth apart from possible discoloration which didn't cause pain. The teeth felt like they were dying it was that painful for me. I got to my age of mid 40's with no dental work or fillings and suddenly since having these lozenges in the past few years they are rotting.

This brother is a full brother (same mother and father) and he always had bad teeth with going to the dentist, getting fillings and teeth pulled. He had "bad" teeth and I seemed to have good teeth. Even he was accusing me of smoking meth/ice with how bad they were (which I have NEVER done)! I wouldn't even know how to acquire it. Genes definitely have a part in it but they can vary from child to child even of the same parents. My mother always attributed my (and the other adopted brothers) teeth with giving us carnation evaporated milk as babies lol. Not sure if that is the case or not but that brother also had good teeth apart from having some knocked out from an accident.

Anyway the difference is remarkable enough for me to report it here. Thank you for reading.

drugs can interfere with oral cavity by a cannon like forking element. A fork has capability of lifting what a human can't, so the relationship of spices and teeths.

i wouldn't be predisposed to myself to write this legend of weed is a drug. Is, anything that modifies nerve structure system is labeled as a drug.

Wiz Khalifa you most likely put ur hand in fire that he has pure caliber green. No.

He has videos even from his own tongue that yes I visit dentist for implants/cleaning cavity. He says he has natural teeths but to me isn't, any weed smoker has fucked up teeths bc of dry mouth and all barbiturices and powder you think of, result in this.

Never say drugs don't affect teeth. Sugar no.

Drugs a big BIG yes. Also since u "drag the boat all river along bare naked", remember the lethal minimal difference between enamel and new bone.

New bone do not ever grows again. Enamel.. whatcha say?

drugs can interfere with oral cavity by a cannon like forking element. A fork has capability of lifting what a human can't, so the relationship of spices and teeths.

i wouldn't be predisposed to myself to write this legend of weed is a drug. Is, anything that modifies nerve structure system is labeled as a drug.

Wiz Khalifa you most likely put ur hand in fire that he has pure caliber green. No.

He has videos even from his own tongue that yes I visit dentist for implants/cleaning cavity. He says he has natural teeths but to me isn't, any weed smoker has fucked up teeths bc of dry mouth and all barbiturices and powder you think of, result in this.

Never say drugs don't affect teeth. Sugar no.

Drugs a big BIG yes. Also since u "drag the boat all river along bare naked", remember the lethal minimal difference between enamel and new bone.

New bone do not ever grows again. Enamel.. whatcha say?
Thank you for your reply. I don't really understand some of your reply. I thought bone can regenerate and grow. Broken bones heal after being set, etc.

Also that is true that drugs mess up your teeth. I ate lots of sugar as a kid and adult and it never affected my teeth much but when I got into prescribed opiates which I misused (which I thought caused this but have since quit) it really led to this decay I feel.

Thank you for your reply. I don't really understand some of your reply. I thought bone can regenerate and grow. Broken bones heal after being set, etc.

Also that is true that drugs mess up your teeth. I ate lots of sugar as a kid and adult and it never affected my teeth much but when I got into prescribed opiates which I misused (which I thought caused this but have since quit) it really led to this decay I feel.

Some of my reply? Bc instead to say since you do it in vain, I used a metaphor you cannot percieve? "boat thing". Bc to instead say destroy ur mouth I said fork? Bro get a grip.

Yeah. Is true

and this is my last reply. I gave u more than necessary help. Don't misplace people seven years from home no matter how their, all insolence has some limits. U get this? No metsphor simply on world's language talk

Some of my reply? Bc instead to say since you do it in vain, I used a metaphor you cannot percieve? "boat thing". Bc to instead say destroy ur mouth I said fork? Bro get a grip.

Yeah. Is true

and this is my last reply. I gave u more than necessary help. Don't misplace people seven years from home no matter how their, all insolence has some limits. U get this? No metsphor simply on world's language talk
Thanks for your help. I was mostly agreeing with you but just pointing out the difference in cigarette smoke and nicotine in the form of this product I was using which is apparently an acid.

Thanks for your help. I was mostly agreeing with you but just pointing out the difference in cigarette smoke and nicotine in the form of this product I was using which is apparently an acid.

Next time u conceptualize what to do. Semantics